Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #11
jpm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 248
Default

Histogen works!!!...Unless all their photos, journals and whatever else was all lies and propaganda.

No short term health problems either (up to 1 year).

All they need to do is jump through the FDA's hoops and figure and the optimum amount and they should be there.
jpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #12
sausage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm View Post
Histogen works!!!...Unless all their photos, journals and whatever else was all lies and propaganda.

No short term health problems either (up to 1 year).

All they need to do is jump through the FDA's hoops and figure and the optimum amount and they should be there.
I hope they get a move on, I contacted this girl on Facebook I like last night, I have had no reply. Oh bollocks, now I look like a right tit. She ain't interested. Fat ugly chicks from now on....until a cure arrives.
sausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #13
jpm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausage View Post
I hope they get a move on, I contacted this girl on Facebook I like last night, I have had no reply. Oh bollocks, now I look like a right tit. She ain't interested. Fat ugly chicks from now on....until a cure arrives.
Haha, don't put it down to hairloss, whenever I go out with my mates, there is one guy who get the most luck with girls, fit ones too. This guy is 26 and nw 3.5 and buzzed right down.

Crucially, he knows how to chat to girls and oozes confidence.

He's not amazing looking either haha
jpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #14
sausage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm View Post
Haha, don't put it down to hairloss, whenever I go out with my mates, there is one guy who get the most luck with girls, fit ones too. This guy is 26 and nw 3.5 and buzzed right down.

Crucially, he knows how to chat to girls and oozes confidence.

He's not amazing looking either haha
Well I worked with this girl years ago and have not seen her since, so she may have found it a bit strange that I was contacting her. I would have come across as a nice normal guy with a good education when I worked with her, I don't see any reason to dislike me in that sense. But anyway, who knows, I assume it has to be my hair.

If I had hair I'd have loads of sexy pics of me on my facebook page, with my toned ass body on show and she would find it hard to say no to me but instead I have one pic of me and my bald fecking head. Life sucks.

If I had hair I would have asked her out when I knew her.

I think once I get a permanent job and move out my parents house I will just get myself sorted and ask girls out as often as I can until hopefully I find someone that is interested. There has got to be at least one average looking girl out there who would have me. Come to papa!
sausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #15
thechamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,400
Default Just approach it the pick up artist way

10,000 approchas 3 percent lays lol and try be a bad boy not a nice guy sausage
thechamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #16
jpm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausage View Post
Well I worked with this girl years ago and have not seen her since, so she may have found it a bit strange that I was contacting her. I would have come across as a nice normal guy with a good education when I worked with her, I don't see any reason to dislike me in that sense. But anyway, who knows, I assume it has to be my hair.

If I had hair I'd have loads of sexy pics of me on my facebook page, with my toned ass body on show and she would find it hard to say no to me but instead I have one pic of me and my bald fecking head. Life sucks.

If I had hair I would have asked her out when I knew her.

I think once I get a permanent job and move out my parents house I will just get myself sorted and ask girls out as often as I can until hopefully I find someone that is interested. There has got to be at least one average looking girl out there who would have me. Come to papa!
I don't mean to digress too much from the thread topic. But honestly I think most girls don't care as much as guys think.

Granted, some will care. But I think we are more obsessed by it than them. besides women have more things to feel insecure about than men. Men in comparison to women don't give a crap about their appearance lol.

Besides I would rather be with someone who loves me for me than someone who loves me because I have hair. That may sound corny and people might disagree and think lust over love and sex over long term.

Obviously I'm not saying a hideously ugly girl is ok if she is nice......

I'm just rambling now lol

Honestly, I don't mean to div
jpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #17
Horseshoe
Member
 
Horseshoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillhasWill View Post
For all those who are not subscribed to the Replicel updates, here is a new interview with David Hall:


Nothing new but will be of interest to many.

It sounds like Replicel have paid ViralNetwork Inc to ask David questions they provided. They may have even scripted every word.

Replicel are pushing so hard at this point, why don't they focus on th
eir trials? Are they really that separate for funding? Surely they can get a big investor and forget the small stocks?
I watched it and it looks like David Hall just went through a 10 round fight. Kind of worn and beat. Not sure if it's from the poor results or from counting all those new hair follicles.
Horseshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:23 AM   #18
WillhasWill
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseshoe View Post
I watched it and it looks like David Hall just went through a 10 round fight. Kind of worn and beat. Not sure if it's from the poor results or from counting all those new hair follicles.
This is his personality. He seems down to earth and humble.
WillhasWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:59 AM   #19
yeahyeahyeah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausage View Post
I hope they get a move on, I contacted this girl on Facebook I like last night, I have had no reply. Oh bollocks, now I look like a right tit. She ain't interested. Fat ugly chicks from now on....until a cure arrives.
If it makes you feel better, my ex stopped contacting me, after the initial response.
yeahyeahyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #20
yeahyeahyeah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausage View Post
Well I worked with this girl years ago and have not seen her since, so she may have found it a bit strange that I was contacting her. I would have come across as a nice normal guy with a good education when I worked with her, I don't see any reason to dislike me in that sense. But anyway, who knows, I assume it has to be my hair.

If I had hair I'd have loads of sexy pics of me on my facebook page, with my toned ass body on show and she would find it hard to say no to me but instead I have one pic of me and my bald fecking head. Life sucks.

If I had hair I would have asked her out when I knew her.

I think once I get a permanent job and move out my parents house I will just get myself sorted and ask girls out as often as I can until hopefully I find someone that is interested. There has got to be at least one average looking girl out there who would have me. Come to papa!
Saussage.

Dont mention that you live with your parents.

ACTUALLY, just only talk about the good shit about yourself. And go out to events where you are meeting people.
yeahyeahyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RepliCel - Spencer Kobren's Follow Up Interview With CEO David Hall tbtadmin Cutting Edge / Future Treatments 225 04-03-2012 04:57 AM
Cotsarelis Interview born Cutting Edge / Future Treatments 17 02-24-2012 08:08 PM
Spencer to do an interview with Replicel ? Mojo Risin Cutting Edge / Future Treatments 15 07-24-2011 11:33 PM
Spencer should interview Dr Gho *Seriously* RichardDawkins Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic 12 06-15-2011 03:31 AM
Interview with Gail Naughton senescal Histogen's Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC) 0 11-01-2009 05:09 AM

» The Bald Truth
» Recent Threads
3 months on fin: nothing
10-22-2013 04:07 PM
Last post by Plan C
Today 01:36 PM
Complete RU58841 Usage Guide
05-01-2013 06:52 PM
Last post by Cob984
Today 01:31 PM
Histogen Update from Ziering Medical
01-31-2014 06:48 AM
Last post by hellouser
Today 01:27 PM
» Newest Videos

Update On Hairloss 8/10/09...
My hair loss was getting worse, so I just got it cut really short now. I don't think it looks that b...


Hair Loss Remedy Myths Perpetuated Onlin...
We are sure these people mean well, but this is a prime example of why the snake oil industry thrive...


Hair Transplant | "SurgeonofNalts&q...
http://www.baldtruthtalk.comFounder of The American Hair Loss Association Spencer Kobren speaks with...


How Hair Loss Colors Our Lives | Spencer...
...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:48 PM.