Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2012, 01:56 AM   #1611
re22

Does anyone know when the new Replicel interview is going to be released?
re22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:19 AM   #1612
Papillion

There are some seriously fickle people on this thread. They make me think of people running from one side of a ship to the other, one minute expecting miracles the next blowing any sort of advance out the water.

These were safety tests. They seem to have passed. If they choose to advance to the next level then good, it's no skin off your nose if you arnt financing it.

I understand there are some desperate souls here, but get some stability in your lives. I don't see as replicel owe you anything, let them get on with their work, all you guys do is guess continually anyway.
Papillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #1613
NeedHairASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by re22 View Post
Does anyone know when the new Replicel interview is going to be released?

probably "sometime in may" lol... similar to their result release
NeedHairASAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #1614
gmonasco

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
There are some seriously fickle people on this thread. They make me think of people running from one side of a ship to the other, one minute expecting miracles the next blowing any sort of advance out the water.
It's kind of amusing (if not sad) to see people in these forums whine about how so many supposedly promising treatments aren't being followed up on, then whine again when somebody actually does follow up on them.

Although it's of little comfort to people who insist on treatments promising more hair RIGHT NOW, even failed research efforts are an important part of the overall process.
gmonasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #1615
jman91

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
It's kind of amusing (if not sad) to see people in these forums whine about how so many supposedly promising treatments aren't being followed up on, then whine again when somebody actually does follow up on them.

Although it's of little comfort to people who insist on treatments promising more hair RIGHT NOW, even failed research efforts are an important part of the overall process.

jman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #1616
gmonasco

Thumbs down

gmonasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #1617
67mph

Interview's been done already, got its own thread, like here there's good and bad posts but of course what you do is listen to the interview yourself and disect the info how you see fit, just beware (unlike some) it's best to keep the innervoice to yourself, share but don't scare!

C'mon Replicel, we've a Big3 (and then some, some guys don't realise) fighting to make this happen!
67mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:56 AM   #1618
Nilli57211

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle View Post
We need to see the data stratified by sex before getting down on the numbers. 9 of the 19 subjects were female. It seems to me that this treatment would more effective in men due to the quality cells in the male donor area. I don't think women have this stable donor area to pull cells from which, which could compromise their results.
Actually if anything, I think it would work better in women, just as Rogaine has been shown to - the reason for this being that women's hair follicles aren't as "far gone" as men's. As for unstable donor cells, even if that were an issue, it doesn't seem like that would have an effect on these initial results (though possibly those hairs might fall out faster in the long run).

I think the negativity is ridiculous. They've produced results (though fairly small), they proved safety - and people are blasting them because they haven't cured baldness in their PHASE I trial. We all want a cure, so the negative comments aren't helping anyone, especially when they're not based on anything. Let the scientists do their jobs, live your lives, and understand that it's more about the big picture than every little set of seemingly disappointing results. Remember Histogen produced impressive results as well - there's more than one company working on this, and we really only need one of them to get it right.
Nilli57211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:23 AM   #1619
raminjan

Default I have a objection to your post though

Naturally if your hair cells are weak enough to produce hair, then they produce hair at the microscopic level under your skin so I don't know why Repicell calls it's results a positive and optimistic results. by seen 12 microscopic hairs grown.
raminjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #1620
goldbondmafia

hey guys, i was trying to make a thread but i cant for some reason it wont let me. I was gonna ask:

1. Will replicel release photos from their most recent results?

2. Will they give us another update 6 months from their most recent results to see how their patients are doing after a year?

Thanks!
goldbondmafia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
replicel, replicel: last hope, replifail, treatment