Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
3rdDecade

Default Hair or No Hair

Hi i'm 19 and recently shaved my hair off to see if i would improve my looks, I am destined to go bald anyway looking at my mothers father who was bald at 23! yes 23! My girlfriend doesn't seem to like the new hair-cut and tells me it doesn't suit me. I was looking to get some broader opinions elsewhere so I have posted some pictures of myself with and without hair. Honest opinions please, and no i'm not a homo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20120501_2.JPG (34.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20120427_7.JPG (46.7 KB, 20 views)
3rdDecade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:18 AM   #2
3rdDecade

anyone????
Old 05-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
VictimOfDHT

Needs no question. Of course hair. ALWAYS. But whatever you're happy with. If you don't mind being bald then who cares? But again, don't fool yourself for a second that without hair can be any where near as good as WITH hair. NOPE. Think about it this way, a bird with feathers or a bird with no feathers. Which one is "better" looking? A cat with hair, or a cat with no hair.....? Look in the mirror and see for yourself. But again, whatever you're comfortable with. Some people have hair but they choose to shave it.
VictimOfDHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #4
3rdDecade

I think women are a strange species! no offence to any women out there but what I am about to write is very interesting.

Girls that I wouldn't have been able to get with my hair are now attracted to me without hair? To me this is like 1+1=3. I just can't work it out?

I know I am no looker, but can any girls out there explain this to me! What do I do? go bald even though I'm not, I just can't win.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
mpb47

You should be fine without hair if it comes to that. Now if you had a fat head like me, then all bets are off......
mpb47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
3rdDecade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
You should be fine without hair if it comes to that. Now if you had a fat head like me, then all bets are off......
I Feel for you mate. People like me should be bald, people like you should have hair.