Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #1361
NeedHairASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
Why would they announce them now? Everyone who cares is in church praying this works.
already told you guys monday 8am EST
NeedHairASAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #1362
sausage

One sleep and we will have the shit news we have all been awaiting.
sausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #1363
clandestine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sausage View Post
One sleep and we will have the shit news we have all been awaiting.
Shush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
already told you guys monday 8am EST
How do you figure, did they contact you by email?
clandestine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #1364
light246

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I called the communication department of replicel just before it's closing time on Friday.

I asked them if the "retraction of public disclosure" was related to the results
of the trial at all.

I was assured the the retraction had nothing to do at all with the trial results.

I was told that some stock promoters wrote things that were not approved by replicel. They just wanted to protect themselves legally.

I believe lawsuits in the U.S. are very common when companies take a large downward spiral for whatever reason. knowing the risking business that replicel is in, it was probably a good idea to try and protect themselves as much as possible from any potential future lawsuits.

The communication person did not see the results and did not know the results of the trial.

I still think that since replicel waited untill Monday to announce the results instead of Friday is a good sign though.

So let's hope for the best.

Just my opinion.
light246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #1365
john2399

Quote:
Originally Posted by light246 View Post
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I called the communication department of replicel just before it's closing time on Friday.

I asked them if the "retraction of public disclosure" was related to the results
of the trial at all.

I was assured the the retraction had nothing to do at all with the trial results.

I was told that some stock promoters wrote things that were not approved by replicel. They just wanted to protect themselves legally.

I believe lawsuits in the U.S. are very common when companies take a large downward spiral for whatever reason. knowing the risking business that replicel is in, it was probably a good idea to try and protect themselves as much as possible from any potential future lawsuits.

The communication person did not see the results and did not know results of the trial.

I still think that since replicel waited untill Monday to announce the results instead of Friday is a good sign though.

Just my opinion.
Nice some positive news...Lets pray for the best!!!!!!!
john2399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #1366
goldbondmafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvH View Post
do you already know the answer or are your panties simply bunched tight?
lololol u mad?
goldbondmafia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #1367
ccmethinning

Quote:
Originally Posted by light246 View Post

of the trial at all.

The communication person did not see the results and did not know the results of the trial.

Just my opinion.
Not sure if I believe this. And if it is true, I don't believe the communications person doesn't know the results. In all likelihood, the communications person will be preparing and approving a substantial portion of the release, and I don't believe that they are doing all of that the weekend before release. It is likely a several week process.
ccmethinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #1368
sausage

I am surprised they would give out all that information out over the phone to anyone.
sausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #1369
UK_

The only way for us to cure hair loss is through a mass prayer to a fictitious cosmic tyrant.

"Ohhh happy daaayyy"
UK_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:45 PM   #1370
UK_

Do you think Jesus ever worried about hair loss?
UK_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
replicel, replicel: last hope, replifail, treatment