Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
ppxrare

Default Stopping a treatment and going to start Rogaine,what happens to the results..

of the first one?

So last month, I had started taking Nanogen serum Vegf (prescribed by a doctor) so I decided I will use it for a total of 2 month just to try it and then go on rogaine, so far I kind of feel that my hair is thicker but I was wondering, if this treatment were to work after this month and I began seeing tiny little hairs growing what would happen if I stopped taking it, and took Rogaine instead for the first time?

I'm 19 years old, and I have attached pictures of my hair one month ago, camera isnt really clear and I tried exposing my bald spots as much as possible so I can track growth, I can style my hair without showing bald spots so my priority is maintaining what I have left.

I was also wondering what sort of results can I expect with Rogaine after 4 months of twice daily use? I had a lot more hair around a year and a half ago so I havent been going bald for a long time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20120401-00209.jpg

Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	14788   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20120401-00211.jpg

Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	14789  
ppxrare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
ppxrare

bump...............