Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #11
Daddio

Is Dermmatch better than Toppik? How do they hold up in the rain or at the gym?
Daddio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #12
Tracy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Is it okay to blow dry my hair shortly after using Rogaine? Typically I towel dry my hair when I get out of the shower. Then apply the rogaine, then about 5 minutes later blow dry it while I style it.
I blow dry in the mornings when I use Rogaine foam. I towel dry my hair, put in the foam, spray in my leave-in treatment and comb it into my hair (it's a girl thing) then blow dry on the lowest settings. I do not bother to blow dry in the evenings when I use liquid Minoxidil. It is my understanding that you cannot blow dry liquid Minoxidil at all.

Quote:
Also, Do I add the Dermmatch before or after blow drying/styling my hair?
I put in Dermmatch after my first blow dry. Then after I put the Dermmatch in my trouble areas and brush it out ti distribute it and then blow dry again to dry the Dermmatch.

Quote:
Is Dermmatch better than Toppik? How do they hold up in the rain or at the gym?
I think so. Dermmatch holds up to wind, rain, heavy workouts and swimming. Toppik can hold up to working out (not heavy though) and sometimes wind - but not rain or swimming. Dermmatch looks a lot better than hair fibers too. Fibers don't look bad mind you, it's just that Dermmatch looks so much better.
Tracy C is offline   Reply With Quote