Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Women's Hair Loss > Women's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
gmonasco

Post Getting to the Root of Hair Loss

Hair has always been an important sign of beauty. This is especially true for women. Next to the face, hair is one of the main qualities people look for when they consider a woman’s beauty. Whether long or short, curly or straight, hair often gets a lot of attention. People who have it value it. Those of us who do not often mourn its loss.

http://www.voanews.com/learningengli...144281855.html
gmonasco is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MatriStem® Micro Matrix - Hair Loss Breakthrough or Hair Loss Hype? Updated Commentar tbtadmin The Bald Truth: Show Archives 0 01-14-2010 04:20 PM
Borage oil (GLA) and Licorice root as anti-DHT supplement stud27 Hair Loss Treatments 1 01-10-2010 10:29 AM
Hair Loss Video Q&A | Have Your Questions Answered by American Hair Loss Association tbtadmin The Bald Truth: Show Archives 0 08-06-2009 06:40 PM
Dealing With Hair Loss and My Concerns For The Future | Mike?s Hair Loss Story tbtadmin The Bald Truth: Show Archives 0 11-21-2008 12:41 PM
Hair Loss Since 14 Years Old - Am I Taking The Right Course of Hair Loss Treatments? tbtadmin IAHRS Info Center Discussion 0 10-29-2008 02:18 PM

» The Bald Truth
» Recent Threads
Finasteride struggles
Today 05:00 AM
Last post by Notcoolanymore
Today 09:31 PM
Sponsoring somebody to go to WCHR 2014
03-16-2014 07:36 AM
by Arashi
Last post by Arashi
Today 09:22 PM
Hair loss best thing that ever happened to me.
03-30-2014 07:49 PM
Last post by redy
Today 09:09 PM
» Newest Videos

Update On Hairloss 8/10/09...
My hair loss was getting worse, so I just got it cut really short now. I don't think it looks that b...

Hair Loss Remedy Myths Perpetuated Onlin...
We are sure these people mean well, but this is a prime example of why the snake oil industry thrive...

Hair Transplant | "SurgeonofNalts&q...
http://www.baldtruthtalk.comFounder of The American Hair Loss Association Spencer Kobren speaks with...

How Hair Loss Colors Our Lives | Spencer...