Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2012, 01:07 AM   #1
FlightTL

Default Beautiful Balding Men Again!

Apparently, that link doesn't work anymore. Here is the new one they created.

To the overall comments from the last time:
All of your views are respected, and the beauty of a forum is the collection of subjective viewpoints.

Cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPuha1xggYQ

Spencer is a great human being for helping us have a community to share our thoughts and of course the Sunday night show is great with Joe from Staten Island too!
FlightTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
kd

Smile

Good post buddy. I think we need a reminder sometimes that bald can be beautiful.

I love MJ!! Good to see he made it on the list.
kd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:38 AM   #3
chrisis

Was the show on last night? I came to the chat but someone said it was tonight instead?

Some bald men can be good looking I agree. However, there are some of us who look better with hair and not having hair changes our look for the worse.

Not to mention, it's fun having options, e.g. hair style, hair colour.
chrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
DAVE52

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
Not to mention, it's fun having options, e.g. hair style, hair colour.
If you have hair absoluetly
But kif mother nature is taking charge then somtime it's better to bite the bullet and take charge
Don't let hair take over our life
Look at us , and I include myself in the discussion
We spend an unhealthy amount of time on this site worrying about our hair
trying to see what we can do to maintain it or bring it back
As someone who has gone down the HT roiuts 12yrs ago can attest it's a life long commitment
You'll be taking drungs forever , if you don't have sides, or you';ll be losing your hair constantly
Everyday youll wake up and worry how to style it , comb it etc etc
Worrying if someone can tell you had a HT , if it looks right, if people are staring at yopu etc etc
Someytime I think , and wish , I had the courage to say f*ck and buzz it off an not have to worry about " hair " anymore and get on with my life but I know have the SCARS to deal with
Walking around with a giant scar on the back of my head just advertises transplants

Guys who shave , buzz their head look fine
We're all to critical
It's better to be neat and tidy with the buzzed , shaved look then to have a sparse hair then constantly needs attention

IMO

But we are all different .
DAVE52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
chrisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
Guys who shave , buzz their head look fine
We're all to critical
It's better to be neat and tidy with the buzzed , shaved look then to have a sparse hair then constantly needs attention

IMO

But we are all different .
You said it yourself, we are all different. Not all men who shave their head's look fine. Some look totally different. I can tell you right now I'd lose the vast majority of any attractiveness I have. Through choice I used to shave my hair quite close a few years ago. I have no idea why but it was a mistake. Since I grew it out I get far more people showing interest in me.

I have a document with a list of links to guys whose hair really impresses me. I would be stunned if any of those guys have any regrets about their surgery. There must be about 20-30 examples of guys my age who've restored their hairline, and by top surgeons who no doubt have future hair loss in mind and are advising their patients accordingly. Furthermore, there are new treatments being developed which will eventually eradicate this problem for people who are probably already alive and ticking hair time bombs.

I don't like this 'Debbie Downer' mentality. There ARE solutions out there, but circumstances are obviously very important.
chrisis is offline   Reply With Quote