+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Propecia/Fin

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default Propecia/Fin

    Hi I'm 25. Started noticed hairloss from last 2 yrs. Seems to be at NW3.
    And I'm on Rogaine from last two months. want to try Propecia too

    Does Propecia need prescription?
    Where can i buy without prescription

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnvbrtn View Post
    Hi I'm 25. Started noticed hairloss from last 2 yrs. Seems to be at NW3.
    And I'm on Rogaine from last two months. want to try Propecia too

    Does Propecia need prescription?
    Where can i buy without prescription
    Go to a doctor and get a Script. Dont fart around with online sales BS.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob13 View Post
    Go to a doctor and get a Script. Dont fart around with online sales BS.
    scheduled an appointment. If i get prescription where can i buy these


    how much does it cost in general pharmacy

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnvbrtn View Post
    scheduled an appointment. If i get prescription where can i buy these


    how much does it cost in general pharmacy
    Propecia is expensive , it cost 95$ in america for 30 tabs.

    Ask for Proscar and cut into 4ths.
    It only 40$ generic and it lasts 4 times as long.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    If you live in the States you can get generic proscar for $9 at Walmart. Cut into quarters and it equals less than $3 a month. Thats what I do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My PRP experience so far
10-20-2014 09:26 PM
Last Post By x4342
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Doc wont prescribe me DUT, any recommendations or help?
Yesterday 09:53 PM
by rdawg
Last Post By rdawg
Yesterday 11:04 PM
Dutasteride without a prescription?
10-03-2014 07:43 AM
Last Post By Aonyx262
Yesterday 11:03 PM
Could a Varicocele affect hair loss?
Yesterday 05:28 PM
by Kudu
Last Post By Aonyx262
Yesterday 11:00 PM