Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Surgical Hair Restoration > Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
DNH

Default Dr. Bhatty of Transform Clinicsm UK - any experiences?

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Dr. Bhatty from the Transform group, based in London UK?

Had a consultation with him not so long ago (I've also gotten quotes from Feller, Lindsey etc) but just wondered if anyone had first hand knowledge of his work etc.

Cheers

DNH
DNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
chrisdav

DNH.

The hair transplant clinics in the UK are TERRIBLE.

Most UK guys who research and become better educated about hairloss/restoration end up going abroad to have their surgery performed.

After two poor surgeries in the UK with Norton and FUE clinics (two of the worst), I done a lot of research and in the end, I had my hair repaired by Dr Feller 5 and half months ago and couldn't be happier with my progress.

Location shouldn't be an issue, as if you get it wrong, you will waste not only more money to fix the problem on top of your large initial outlay, but you will have less hair to gain the coverage you previously desired, as every individual has a limited donor supply.

Then to make the situation worse, re transplanting into possibly damaged areas of scalp can possibly hinder growth and leave you with mental scarring.

The best person to contact in the UK is Spex (hairloss veteran), his advice is informative, honest and unbiased and I personally believe indispensable.

The surgeon you are referring to in the UK is not in the same league as them.

Don't make the same mistakes I did and most Uk forum members I read about, as in the end, you will end up going abroad to get it repaired.
chrisdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
8868alex

Thumbs up

Aside from Dr Farjo, Uk based clinics are a bit dodgy!

In Brussels, you have Dr Feriduni or possibly even Dr Bisanga
8868alex is offline   Reply With Quote