+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 460 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4598

Thread: Trx2?

  1. #3951
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Ulanude what else are you taking?
    right now only TRX2.
    in the past also propecia and regaine. stopped propecia due to the side-effects and drug nature. stopped regaine because it stopped giving me results.

  2. #3952
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    AgainstThis - lets have a look at some latest comparison pic's - wouldnt hurt, if you're hair looks better we'll see it compared to your first set of pic's surely?

  3. #3953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,605

    Default Trx2 at nine months was going well

    Just wait for the tenth month etc trx2 does not work

  4. #3954
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    champ; it's not worth paying, mate. My 2c.. you should not continue. Trx2 is not worth.. anything.

  5. #3955
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    champ; it's not worth paying, mate. My 2c.. you should not continue. Trx2 is not worth.. anything.
    for how long have you been on the treatment?

  6. #3956
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    for how long have you been on the treatment?
    Haven't, personally. Conjecture, really. Though, having read the majority of this thread, through its evolution, treatment seems rather useless. Eh, mostly useless.

  7. #3957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,988

    Default

    @ulanude; However, I understand you've seen some supposed results. Is Trx2 the only medication currently used in your regimen?

  8. #3958
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Haven't, personally. Conjecture, really. Though, having read the majority of this thread, through its evolution, treatment seems rather useless. Eh, mostly useless.
    OK thanks cladestine. fair enough. However, a bit of a problem I have with this thread is that it is fueled with negative feedback by people who haven't even tried it themselves (and not everyone will be honest enough to admit). Sure one can conjecture but how can one judge if not trying themselves?

    I take TRX2 as sole treatment regimen (tried propecia and regaine in previous years without great success).

  9. #3959
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    So ulanude-you've been on it how long?

    Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you say you've seen temporal regrowth?

  10. #3960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    However, a bit of a problem I have with this thread is that it is fueled with negative feedback by people who haven't even tried it themselves
    i back that point.

Similar Threads

  1. thomas whitfield trx2 hair loss treatment
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. Trx2
    By Balding Celebrities in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Blading? A little advice?
Yesterday 04:12 PM
Last Post By Ohthehair
Today 01:53 PM
Dr. Hasson 5051 grafts/1 session/FUT/2.5 yr post-op
Today 01:39 PM
Last Post By garageland
Today 01:39 PM
Redensyl now available from uk company
Today 07:52 AM
by doke
Last Post By joachim
Today 01:22 PM