X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • girlyback
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
    Haha **** off, translate that

**** your bold mum in the asssss ,,,translate that!!

Comment

• childsoul
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by girlyback
      **** your bold mum in the asssss ... translate that!!

HA HA HA HA HA THIS IS SO MATURE GUYS HA HA HA HA

FRIST WE START WITH DOKE AND HIS IMMAGINARY DISCUSSIONS WITH UK HAIR SOLUTIONS AND HE POST A FAKE EMAILS OF THEM AND THEN HE ASK EVERYBODY ON THE FORUM TO ASK FOR A FREE PRODUCT HAHAHAHA
      AND NOW IT START TALKING **** AND ASSES AND MUMS AND STUFF

IF THESE GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH UK HAIR SOLUTIONS IT IS GREAT AND IF YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH PROPECIA IT IS GREAT...AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL HERE ON THIS FORUM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT WORKS AND LAST AND SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES BUT IT SEEMS THAT ALL ABOUT ADVERTISING AND SWEARING ...

I AM OUT OF HERE

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

How lady like, monsieur

Comment

• girlyback
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
          How lady like, monsieur
          i answer to class with class madame

Comment

• girlyback
            • Jul 2011

Next time pay attention to your words bold wainker!!!

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Next time pay attention to your words bold wainker!!!
              It's 'Wanker' you stupid he/she now **** off

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by childsoul
                HA HA HA HA HA THIS IS SO MATURE GUYS HA HA HA HA

FRIST WE START WITH DOKE AND HIS IMMAGINARY DISCUSSIONS WITH UK HAIR SOLUTIONS AND HE POST A FAKE EMAILS OF THEM AND THEN HE ASK EVERYBODY ON THE FORUM TO ASK FOR A FREE PRODUCT HAHAHAHA
                AND NOW IT START TALKING **** AND ASSES AND MUMS AND STUFF

IF THESE GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH UK HAIR SOLUTIONS IT IS GREAT AND IF YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH PROPECIA IT IS GREAT...AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL HERE ON THIS FORUM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT WORKS AND LAST AND SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES BUT IT SEEMS THAT ALL ABOUT ADVERTISING AND SWEARING ...

I AM OUT OF HERE
                well child in nature as to fake emails they are as come from ukhs beleave it or not ,as its to stop people being scammed as i have many times and unless some of these companies come up with some proof they talk of trials lets see the proof please? otherwise shut the ---- up

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Do us all a favour - **** off, nobody likes you.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by doke
                    Hi i did get a reply this morning and they say that with the recession they cannot afford to do this and that if you want to buy its £85,yet rassoul got it for £55 in a flash sale whatever that means,so that is why we need to get these scammers stopped from conning vunerable people.
                    So as said £210 to £85 and £55 and even £10 so this product is only worth about £5 if that,what a scam.

Ha ha ha !! I'm too depressed to laugh but I find this (their reply) very funny. Wow !! I just don't know what to say. It would've been better for these idiots to ignore your email than send you such a stupid reply. I think these scamming low life sons of bitches are amateurs. Dumb amateurs. If they want to scam people at least they should be "professional" at it. They sound really really stupid. Because of the recession they can't do this... Man ! What kind of an excuse is that ?? I bet this is like a one-man operation or maybe two, max, out of a basement or something. Recession, eh ? Right. As if a maker of a real hair loss treatment -if there were one- would ever know what recession is. And what's up with the falling prices ? These mother ****ers have "SCAM" written all over them, lol. I bet you if I offered them $ 5 they'll sell it. It's probably some shit they mix in their tub. Scum of the earth.

Comment

• raunchy
                      • Jul 2011

hihi

Well girlyback....actually she is a man with a girly backside so he must be a gay man, that's why he talks that way...not very ladylike babe!!

I read all your posts guys and many more on other forums on the net, i also got the product checked by a coleague who is also a naturetherapeut who find the ingredients interesting but because of all the scams we find on the net i hesitated until now...a friend of mine who has been using it for 2 years now has his hair growing back finally...growing slowly but surely!!

they migth have a chat that does not work on their website, or might talk about recession in a stupid way, or even be a 1 man or a half man operation, but i still dont beleive it is complete bullshitt.
                      Companies once they make money they dont even care about giving discounts to people who wanna try the product for the first time and they dont care about answering emails in a proper way, (i am still waiting for fuking SKY to refund me the overpayment they took from my account in 2008, does not mean no body take a SKY broadband anymore...IS IT?)

I know you will say you tried so many snake oils and it was a waste of money, but then how many people tried proper stuff like propecia and got nasty stains on their skins and killer headackes for years after stopping the treatment...EVERy BODY IS STILLL GIVING IT A SHOT and the Propecia company does not work on making people feel safer, are they?
                      SO why a little company that sells a little essential oils bottles for £90 should care about us...

They have something like 80% success stories among women. so i think if it works for women it should work a bit for men.
                      It worked on the guy i know after 2 years, i know that's a long wait and a lot of money, but it is a place to start and i am giving it a shot, just bought a 6 months treatment for £170 and received it to my work place 3 days later, and hopefully it will be the last thing i try to save my hair

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

Hi Raunchy how are you getting on with the solution i see you have to melt it on a spoon, is it greasy and another thing you do say someone used for two years well that is a longer time then they state on there site to see some results?

Comment

• raunchy
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by doke
                          Hi Raunchy how are you getting on with the solution i see you have to melt it on a spoon, is it greasy and another thing you do say someone used for two years well that is a longer time then they state on there site to see some results?

Yes on their website they state growing hair after 3 months, many women have their hairloss stoping after few weeks and hair growing abundantly in 3 to 6 months, so it does work on some easy cases...and not on a long date alopecia...that's just advertising by pushing the barrier i guess.
                          My friend has used many other stuf from the age of 17, he is now 32 of age!
                          and it is the first time that new hairs started growing and his hair is becoming proper thick, in the last 3 months..it looks like he had some hairtransplant at the back of his head!
                          He said he felt the texture of his hair changing after more than 6 months and then it just go back to normal, until he started growing hair.
                          2 years is a long time but i thaught it is worth the try.
                          You can melt it in a spoon, my friend after few months had enough and started rubbing in the palm of his handsto heat it and melt it with friction.
                          I tried rubbing it, but it is easier to apply when it is completly turning to oil when on a candle heat, and yes it is greasy, i put a scarf on before i go to sleep so i dont stain the pillows, it does not have any colour thogh, it is a clear oil. i used it 2 times this week, 2 overnights and wash it off in the morning with a neutral ph shampoo, as many people advised me to buy. i am using a lavander essential oils ph neutral shampoo for everyday use.

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Are you using minox as well r.

Comment

• raunchy
                              • Jul 2011

I have taken Proprecia 1mg for more than 3 years a few years ago, it made no difference to me, my hair was not better or worse, also when I stopped taking it cold turkey, and just used 5% minox the condition remained the same, so I am sure Proprecia is not for me. I have also tried Spiro Cream 2% from Dr lee for more than a year till a few weeks ago, again it made no difference, it has not even stop or slow down the hairloss.
                              I tried Herbal H for 9 months and complet bulshit...

then I considered to upgrade the minox to 10% or 15% with 5% AA, because I did not think 5% works for me any longer after so many years , and AA is DHT inhibitor . My doctor has also given me the 0.15% fin lotion to try, and the health insurance pays for it, but not Proprecia. Still nothing heppened.. I do not know if UK Hair Solutions will even help, because I have taken Proprecia for years before, without any effect but just side effects.
                              Now I am just thinking if I should just jump to something new, because of these women friends i know that swear by it to stop their hairloss after pregnancies, emotional breakdowns, or familly history of permanent hairloss and very fine hair...And all these forum's people with alopecia who grew their hair after 6 months or a year and specially with my friend who has the exact same history in hairloss than me and saw effects on stoping hairloss in few months and hair growing in 2 years, so i am going on his exact regime...mild rosmary shampoo and uk hair solutions mask 2 evenings a week, many people keep saying i have to use it at least 3 times a week the first 3 months but I do not want to overkill, which will leave me no where to upgrade again in the future.

DO you think i should take minox again? is that what you would do combine the 2? or is it just because it is hard to stop minox once you started?

Comment

• doke
                                • Jun 2009

RA its hard to say what to use as we are all different have you got pattern loss and how long have you been on the uk hs for.
                                It would be good to use for at least six months to see if it does anything on its own.

Comment

Working...