Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnyboots
    • Feb 2011

for what it's worth,none of the other hair loss forums bother to discuss it.all agree it is a pile of bullshit.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by johnnyboots
      for what it's worth,none of the other hair loss forums bother to discuss it.all agree it is a pile of bullshit.
      I say: let the goons learn the tough way... AGAIN!

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by johnnyboots
        Frankly if it's a rip off so be it. I'm happy to try this, it may well be a fleece, I'm trying it-couldn't give a fck about the opinions of ppl that ain't

Comment

• AgainstThis
          • Jan 2011

They actually don't sell minoxidil on their site, they merely say TRX2 boosts it's efficacy and you just got on the ignore list, for being such a fascinating conversationalist.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

It's not. Scam how can it be my results have been better than propecia in 3 weeks

Comment

• johnnyboots
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
              Frankly if it's a rip off so be it. I'm happy to try this, it may well be a fleece, I'm trying it-couldn't give a fck about the opinions of ppl that ain't
              i am not judging,just was stating a fact.i hope it works but i am not optimistic.

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

My bro reacans I look 19 again

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                  They actually don't sell minoxidil on their site, they merely say TRX2 boosts it's efficacy and you just got on the ignore list, for being such a fascinating conversationalist.
                  OH NO! Not the dreaded ignore list! My heart bleeds for the now missed opportunity to converse with a backward mental dwarf as yourself!

Do you not understand the bare basics of the term I used?: (affiliate marketing) must I sit here for a damn day an go through the entire marketing behind this vitamin supplement? Like I said, grab your wallet and order order order like theres no tommorrow, stuff your face full of B vitamins (bioactive ones might i add LOL) and come back here in 3 months time and lets see if you cured baldness.

Dunno whudyarekon people? Who would you put your money on? LOL

...seriously... i'm willing to put money that this garbage product will slowly fade away with the rest of the saw palmetto concoctions n vitamin/protein piss anal fart products you've probably all made 3 month purchases for.

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                    It's not. Scam how can it be my results have been better than propecia in 3 weeks
                    What? How can you judge the efficacy of a vitamin supplement in terms of hair growth after a period of 21 days? Have you failed to grasp the utter basics of hair growth(?), anyone informed you of its utmost 'CYCLICAL' nature? LMFAO Since when did propecia provide its "incredible hair growth abilities" (bah!) within the same period you have just outlined? Taking this idiocy into context, how on earth can you draw a viable comparison between the two?

THIS WILL NOT WORK - IN THREE MONTHS I WILL BE LAUGHING AT YOU ALL.

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

I'm amazed my hair loss has stopped go back in the thread pics stops shedding to me is not a scam

Comment

• AgainstThis
                        • Jan 2011

All I know is that before TRX2 I was shedding like a mother****er.

A month in, I'm losing 7-10 hairs a day MAX (Compared to 50-60 before). I don't know what you call that, but a mental dwarf such as myself calls it a good ****ing deal.

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Well said that's results

Comment

• SilverSurfer
                            • Oct 2010

to the chump

Why would a poster bother so much in arguing through this whole ****ing thread everyday how awesome this product is??
                            Ahemmmm maybe, personal interest. Tell us chump, are you in any way related to this product? Is this your job, to cheerlead this sh*t until it is proven to be a *****ng scam?
                            No really, at first I was polite but seeing you debate this without proof is just too much? Who are you, what are your connections to this product? If you are 'just a happy consumer' fine!!!!LET OTHERS SPEAK THEIR MINDS!!!!

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

UK go apply your wrath to propecia users, save them from potential doom.

As we have said over and over, we are happy to take this shit, if it don't work that's that.

Just because you've been taken for a ride many times and are bitter. Let us get the **** on with it. If it's a pile of shit, I'll be back reporting as such.

Chill the hell out man, drop the insults, no need for it.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                                Champ looking at your pics you've a got a fkn mop on your head anyway. How the **** can you even tell any changes have happened in three weeks?

JeeZ fair play, but it's getting a bit much reading your one liners praising this stuff in broken English.

Comment

Working...