Hair loss best thing that ever happened to me.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redy
    • Jun 2013

this thread went from uplifting to degrading in the blink of an eye, so just like most threads

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
      Doctor Representative
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
      Seriously, who cares and wants to be with women over 35, who have had 40 boyfriends before! And women over 35 are reproductively senile anyway. Men generally want to stay away from them.
      When I was 28, I had a girlfriend who told me she had over 100 previous boyfriends. She seemed proud of that but I certainly wasn't impressed.

When you get to be my age 35 is young! When I was 21, 30 seemed old. Cougars and Sugar Daddies are a minority. I remember meeting a guy years ago who was 21, married to a lady in her forties. Not something I would not want to do.

To answer your question; Who cares and wants to be with women over 35? A man past 35.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
      forhair.com
      Cole Hair Transplant
      1070 Powers Place
      Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
      Phone 678-566-1011
      email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
      The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
      Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

Seriously, who cares and wants to be with women over 35, who have had 40 boyfriends before! And women over 35 are reproductively senile anyway. Men generally want to stay away from them.
        Difference between a top notch woman and a hood rat right there. Top notch 35 year old hasn't been around the block 50x, and still is in better shape than most 25 year olds. The dusty, nasty, used up 35 year olds are the ones baldozer is speaking of. I avoid those women like the plague, so should all of you.

Comment

• akai
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 35YrsAfter
          When I was in my late twenties and looking thin on top, I did commonly get the cold treatment from women my age. In my own experience, women past 30, seem more concerned about their own looks and less determined to land the trophy face man. 35 can be a humbling age for many women where the grey hairs, wrinkles and assorted sags begin to set in. Around 35, the bald guy with money, self confidence and a solid physique begins looking pretty good to them.

Chuck
          LMAO, reminds me of this Louis CK bit:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Men with options date younger. If you're 35 with money, confidence, and a great physique you're a fool to be dating 35+ year old women.

Comment

• burtandernie
            • Nov 2012

I respect the iron men that can ignore watching their looks fade away one day at a time because they are stronger then I am. The more important you hair was to your looks I think plays a part in how hard it affects someone. I want my hair and I could give a crap less if I have money, girls or whatever else.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by burtandernie
              I respect the iron men that can ignore watching their looks fade away one day at a time because they are stronger then I am. The more important you hair was to your looks I think plays a part in how hard it affects someone. I want my hair and I could give a crap less if I have money, girls or whatever else.
              This is the case for me too. For me it is all about looking in the mirror and liking what I see. Everything else is secondary. If somebody can shave their head and look in the mirror and be fine with it, then great, continue to do it. It just isn't for me at this point.

Comment

• redy
                • Jun 2013

Why else would you want your hair?

If you thought you looked good without hair and thought you wouldn't have a problem getting those things, right?

Are you genuinely saying that you only care about your hair because it makes you think you look better, regardless of how other people see you?

step 1, hair ---> step 2, getting those things??

If I thought I didn't need my hair to get those things, I wouldn't give a shit about my hair...

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                  • Jun 2013

Originally posted by redy
                  Why else would you want your hair?

If you thought you looked good without hair and thought you wouldn't have a problem getting those things, right?

Are you genuinely saying that you only care about your hair because it makes you think you look better, regardless of how other people see you?

step 1, hair ---> step 2, getting those things??

If I thought I didn't need my hair to get those things, I wouldn't give a shit about my hair...
                  That is exactly what I am saying. When I started losing my hair, I was in a long term relationship so my first thought wasn't "oh my god, I will never get laid again".

Suppose you had everything: great job, hot wife, etc. Would you really not give a crap if you looked like shit? I think you would. I definitely would. I have a decent amount of success in my life and an attractive wife, but I am still on this site. Why, because I want to do whatever I can to always try to look my best. I am not going to preach to you guys and say that looks don't matter, because I don't believe that. With that being said being bald doesn't guarantee you will not be able to succeed in life, unless you decide to let that happen.

Comment

• Hicks
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                    Suppose you had everything: great job, hot wife, etc. Would you really not give a crap if you looked like shit? I think you would. I definitely would.
                    This reminds me of Wes Welker.

no doubt hair loss is embarrassing and so is sloppy cloths and being overweight. I'm glad it's working for you humanNature.

You're right about appearance. Think of The Rock not famous and wearing gangster cloths. Speaking of, you guys need to follow him on Twitter, dude is funny.

Comment

• redy
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                      Suppose you had everything: great job, hot wife, etc. Would you really not give a crap if you looked like shit?
                      I take incredible care of myself, at least long-term.

Of course I over-drink every now and then, etc, sometimes I put on a little bit of fat before I notice it, but shit man. If I could just buzz my head and nobody would think twice about it, I'd be so happy with myself... Sure, I love hair - my hair was awesome before it started thinning in the sense of texture, color, etc. But other than something for my to style, it's not who I am. I am the buzzed hair.. But my receding hairline and forehead disagree lately, which is why I had to stop.

I was blessed with height, facial structure that most anyone would consider me at least decent looking, textbook bone structure, a pretty well proportioned body with low body fat. I'm at a top university and about to finish well. I feel like I'm interesting, fun loving, I enjoy long walks on the beach, etc.

What I'm trying to say is that I am very happy with myself other than my hair.

I was not blessed with lasting hair, which seems like the end of my world to me. I am very thankful for what I have, and lucky that I have been able to be comfortable with myself until last year.

Of course I will stay on meds to keep what I have, but I can't deal with being afraid of wind and sweat. I feel like half of a person. I'm emotionally depressed, and I hate it. I like myself, a lot - I am just afraid that other people won't like me any more if I don't fit their perception of what I should look like. I am afraid that girls I am attracted to will no longer be attracted to me - I don't think that it's anywhere near fair that people associate baldness with laziness. I'm in the gym almost every damn day, I'm not lazy. I'm just unlucky with the genetics. If one girl came up to me and told me she didn't give a shit if I had hair, I wouldn't have hair within the hour.

Comment

• DeuceWillis
                        • Feb 2014

Hey fellas I made a post similar to this one a few days ago but I don't guess it processed... I'm living proof that REAL women, not little girls, or club hopping bimbos, or some gold digging skanks, real women don't give a flying ****. I'm in a relationship with a woman who is stunningly gorgeous, has a great job, a place of her own, etc. I was scared to death for months to tell her I was losing my hair. We went through a little rough patch over other reasons, I said **** it and shaved my head. We worked out our differences and I swear she's never been more attracted to me, the sex had gone up 10 fold, she's crazy about me and can barely keep her hands off of me... Is it the shaved head? Idk but it certainly doesn't seem to be hurting things. That's just a small piece of my story but maybe it'll help someone... Head up and chest out my brothers

Comment

• redy
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by DeuceWillis
                          Hey fellas I made a post similar to this one a few days ago but I don't guess it processed... I'm living proof that REAL women, not little girls, or club hopping bimbos, or some gold digging skanks, real women don't give a flying ****. I'm in a relationship with a woman who is stunningly gorgeous, has a great job, a place of her own, etc. I was scared to death for months to tell her I was losing my hair. We went through a little rough patch over other reasons, I said **** it and shaved my head. We worked out our differences and I swear she's never been more attracted to me, the sex had gone up 10 fold, she's crazy about me and can barely keep her hands off of me... Is it the shaved head? Idk but it certainly doesn't seem to be hurting things. That's just a small piece of my story but maybe it'll help someone... Head up and chest out my brothers
                          Thanks for the post man,

Was the recession noticeable before you chopped it the hell off your head?

I'm at the stage where I can hide it but it's a huge annoyance, but if I chopped it off i'd go from looking like I have almost no loss to a nw2-2.5 instantly.

Comment

• baldozer
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by DeuceWillis
                            The shaved head looks pretty cool indeed, especially if combined with some facial hair. Makes you look more masculine. I never understood why men make hair loss such a great deal when shaved head can work very well.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                              • Jun 2013

The shaved head looks pretty cool indeed, especially if combined with some facial hair. Makes you look more masculine. I never understood why men make hair loss such a great deal when shaved head can work very well.
                              On some it looks great. On most, well go out today and just look around, you tell me...

Comment

• LMS
                                • Dec 2012

Anyone looks better with atleast a hairline framing their face. Shaved or not shaved.

Comment

Working...