Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • koolx
    • Oct 2010

Who's the Best Hair Transplant Doctor?

Can you guys recommend the best doctors you've had or seen in giving the most dense hair? Who in your opinion is the best?

• dgman21
    • Sep 2010

A surgeon from this site http://www.iahrs.com/

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

If it were just that easy....

You need to initially understand that there are many very good clinics offering TOP calibre hair transplants.

Dont be too quick to just jump in based on what you want, be aware of what it actually is you NEED.

How old are you?
      Are you on meds?
      How long have you been on meds?
      Family hair loss?

Any pics?

You MUST understand the long term implications of HT's
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• koolx
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Spex
        If it were just that easy....

You need to initially understand that there are many very good clinics offering TOP calibre hair transplants.

Dont be too quick to just jump in based on what you want, be aware of what it actually is you NEED.

How old are you?
        Are you on meds?
        How long have you been on meds?
        Family hair loss?

Any pics?

You MUST understand the long term implications of HT's
        I'm not being quick to jump at any clinic I see. I've been researching the net for what I believe is the best surgeon for me. And Dr Rahal is it.

And no, I'm not on any meds.

And what long-term implications of HT are you talking about?? The long term implication is that the transplanted hair will stay with you for a lifetime.

Comment

• Plum
          • Jan 2009

The long term implication I think Spex is referring to is the potential for hair loss to continue resulting in the need for future surgeries. I'm not sure how many people have only one surgery, but from what I gather, it's common to have two or more.

Comment

• koolx
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Plum
            The long term implication I think Spex is referring to is the potential for hair loss to continue resulting in the need for future surgeries. I'm not sure how many people have only one surgery, but from what I gather, it's common to have two or more.
            I could understand that as a valid point. But trust me, I got good genes. I dont think that after my first HT that I'll need any follow-up surgeries. I'm very confident about that. My concern is just the front and temple areas of my scalp, no more.

Comment

• Spex
              Dr Representative
              • Nov 2008

I could understand that as a valid point. But trust me, I got good genes. I dont think that after my first HT that I'll need any follow-up surgeries. I'm very confident about that. My concern is just the front and temple areas of my scalp, no more.
              This to me CLEARLY highlights you are naive.

My concern is just the front and temple areas of my scalp, no more
              indeed, now it is but you are not on meds so what is going to stop ur hairloss.........

How old are you ?

Mate - i am trying to give u some perspective and understanding... Dr Rahal is GREAT and if he feels u are eligible then happy days! HOWEVER understand this....

if u dense pack u hairline now and are young and then hairloss progresses you will have to facilitate the loss with further HT's, dont fall short down the line with a dense hairline and little to work with in the crown ;-)

THINK LONG TERM!

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• koolx
                • Oct 2010

This to me CLEARLY highlights you are naive.
                This tells me CLEARLY that youre judgemental and ignorant of the facts that you have never seen.

indeed, now it is but you are not on meds so what is going to stop ur hairloss.........
                I thought I had mentioned good genes. Did you bother reading my post? And I guess that your constant emphasis on taking meds like propecia stems from either one of 2 places: a) youre a spokesperson of propecia. or b) your own hairloss was so severe that your own HT necessitated the need for additional support, like propecia. I really am leaning on a), to be honest with you.

[quote]How old are you ?[quote]

I'm 41.

Mate - i am trying to give u some perspective and understanding... Dr Rahal is GREAT and if he feels u are eligible then happy days! HOWEVER understand this....

if u dense pack u hairline now and are young and then hairloss progresses you will have to facilitate the loss with further HT's, dont fall short down the line with a dense hairline and little to work with in the crown ;-)
                My friend, As I've stated before, I got very good genes. I understand your concern to a certain point, though. I will get a densely packed HT. Theres no danger. I've seen and know people younger than me who have had it done. They look great. One guy had it done 8 years ago. The guy hasnt gone back for another surgery. He doesnt need it. If getting a HT is so bad, then why are you so against it but at the same time an advocate of it by way of your membership on a HT forum?? I dont get it.

Comment

• PayDay
                  • Nov 2008

I’ve come to realize that his poor guy is hopeless. The tone of his posts say it all.

Comment

• koolx
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by PayDay
                    I’ve come to realize that his poor guy is hopeless. The tone of his posts say it all.
                    Ive come to realize that this poor guy is still bald and sexually alone and frustrated. The tone of his posts suggests it.

Comment

• Spex
                      Dr Representative
                      • Nov 2008

I thought I had mentioned good genes. Did you bother reading my post? And I guess that your constant emphasis on taking meds like propecia stems from either one of 2 places: a) youre a spokesperson of propecia. or b) your own hairloss was so severe that your own HT necessitated the need for additional support, like propecia. I really am leaning on a), to be honest with you.
                      LMAO! You nailed it, well done - i work for Propecia! (thats a first after all my years online)

Hey - we have tried to help you and guide you, however you appear to think u know more than we do even though we have been around a very long time. (personally 10+ years and met and helped 1000's of guys)

Hope it works out for you , truly i do.

One last point i will leave you with - Its a genetic lottery

All the best

Comment

• koolx
                        • Oct 2010

LMAO! You nailed it, well done - i work for Propecia! (thats a first after all my years online)

Hey - we have tried to help you and guide you, however you appear to think u know more than we do even though we have been around a very long time. (personally 10+ years and met and helped 1000's of guys)

Hope it works out for you , truly i do.

One last point i will leave you with - Its a genetic lottery

All the best
                        Yeah, it definitely sounds like you do! Hey, I appreciate your help.. as long as it makes sense and youre not defending a product for some type of "gain".

And I'm confident that it'lll work out for me, thanks.

One last point I'll leave with you... I'm from the mediterrenean! So, my chances of winning the genetic lottery are great!

Comment

• PayDay
                          • Nov 2008

You already lost the genetic lottery, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
                          Good luck, sounds like you're going to need it!

Comment

• koolx
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by PayDay
                            You already lost the genetic lottery, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
                            Good luck, sounds like you're going to need it!
                            Youre right.. but, those from the mediterrenean are luckier than those who aren't.

Comment

• gmonasco
                              Inactive
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by taurusrisen
                              I'm from the mediterrenean! So, my chances of winning the genetic lottery are great!
                              That's what this guy said:

Comment

Working...