Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boldy
    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by mjolnir
    Need I remind people that this guy faked photographs for his website? And that he claims to offer pretty much every treatment ever devised, including synthetic transplants, which are banned in the US for very good reasons?

This is not someone you should be trusting! He is a liar and a quack, and does not deserve your attention. I get that you're all a bit desperate, but seriously. There are real treatments on the way. Focus on those.
    @mjolnir, Regarding the pictures You might be right, I did not pay attention to the looks and pics of his site, However I did and still carefully do to his technique.. the thing is what he says, is not unrealistic, and is backed up by several papers, and its been used by doctors like Gho. In the last case His dp culture experiment, he will be experimenting with technique that aderans is using, based on the current papers..

Lets see what he really has to offer within 4-6 Months, because if he really can manage to do culture(I think every even stupid person with a bit of brains and a lab) can do it btw.., than it would be pretty interesting.

Lets see what time brings.

Comment

• HARIRI
      • Nov 2012

Good point Boldy, So you mean that Dr.Nigam is combining Dr. Gho with Aderans technique. Correct me if I am wrong. Hope it works well. Body hair transplant came from India anyways from Dr. Arvind so there is no reason why not a new thing in the hair restoration industry can come from there. Lets be optimistic always as it is the main factor of success. Nothing is impossible :-)

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Boldy; Thank you for your contributions.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Boldy

Lets see what he really has to offer within 4-6 Months, because if he really can manage to do culture(I think every even stupid person with a bit of brains and a lab) can do it btw.., than it would be pretty interesting.
          Sorry for the stupid question and it's truly not my intention to attack your phenomenal intellect, but...

... do you really think that, for example, all the mentioned guys in this pic and after so many years of experiences are "stupid persons" and that they don't know what happens if you do this or that with "cultured cells" ?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Boldy
            • Jan 2013

its a strange question. Their work has been documented, if you read it, you would know the the answer..

Comment

• Kirby_
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
              Boldy; Thank you for your contributions.
              This, very much.

Comment

• garethbale
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Boldy
                its a strange question.....

he's a strange little man...

Comment

• drnigams
                  • Nov 2012

Mr. Makwana - Day 14

Mr. Makwana - Day 14

Originally posted by neversaynever
                  Im doubtful, but hopeful. He says patents are pending, which sets off an alarm bell in my head. Would like to see the one year photos....and alot more photos. And a working patent.

Comment

• neversaynever
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by drnigams
                    Mr. Makwana - Day 14
                    Pardon? I dont understand... did you mean to post photos?

Comment

• drnigams
                      • Nov 2012

Neversay,belated wishing you a head full of hair this birthday.
                      As requested by you the day 14 shows the increase in length of bisected hair follicle compared to day 5 and day 10.
                      Had a productive meeting with the German team.I will be visiting them on their invitation in march.They got a few new technological advances on the table.his will take my dp culture a significant step forward ,which no one has attempted except the Germans.Aderans are not yet into dp culture they are into activated stemcell solution,and histogen are predominantly into growth factors ,this is what they told me ,they had met dr washniek and others.
                      Phoenixbio of japan are in preclinical stage.
                      From 1st feb i would be starting 1000plus hair doubling with additioin of progenitor stem cell of ors and bulgeplus isolated DP cells.

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

There are no photos posted, Dr Nigam. Try to reupload them.

Comment

• drnigams
                          • Nov 2012

ok,clandestine,
                          i can see them on the thread ,but will post again tmr.

Comment

• StinkySmurf
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by drnigams
                            Had a productive meeting with the German team.I will be visiting them on their invitation in march.They got a few new technological advances on the table.his will take my dp culture a significant step forward ,which no one has attempted except the Germans.Aderans are not yet into dp culture they are into activated stemcell solution,and histogen are predominantly into growth factors ,this is what they told me ,they had met dr washniek and others.
                            Dr. Nigam,

I thought Aderans was using exclusively DP. I'm not sure what you mean by Aderans is not yet into DP culture. Can you explain that more?

Do you think what Aderans is doing works good enough to market? In other words, do you think they will actually get approval soon for what they're doing?

Thanks!

Comment

• neversaynever
                              • Dec 2011

I agree with stinky.

Dr nigam, you are relying on aderans to get FDA approval, yet claim their procedure is very different to yours, it doesnt make sense...

Can you explain please?

Comment

• StinkySmurf
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by neversaynever
                                Dr nigam, you are relying on aderans to get FDA approval, yet claim their procedure is very different to yours, it doesnt make sense...
                                Hey Never... Are you still visiting in March and do you have any specific dates yet?

Comment

Working...