Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Surgical Hair Restoration > Hair Transplant Videos, Patient Interviews and Surgeon Q & A
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
tbtadmin
Administrator

film Is Having More Than One Hair Transplant Necessary? | Dr. Edmond Griffin, Atlanta

Question submitted through iahrs.org

IAHRS Member, Dr. Edmond Griffin of Atlanta, GA. Responds:

Hello, Iíve been considering doing something about my hair for several years and found the IAHRS through the American Hair Loss Association and wanted to ask a question to your staff or a doctor before I take the plunge. Great websites by the way! After reading all of the information that you provide and researching on other websites, it appears that the general consensus is that I will most likely need more than one surgery to be happy with the final outcome of a hair transplant. Is this 100% always the case or do some people have one hair transplant and thatís all that they need?

Your advice is appreciated!
Thank you,
Oscar

tbtadmin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atlanta, dr. edmond griffin, hair transplant