Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • splitting hairs
    • Jul 2009

Gho HST regrowth pics!

Check this out, scroll down and it shows hairs regrowing from the donor extractions:

• NeedHairASAP
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by splitting hairs
    Check this out, scroll down and it shows hairs regrowing from the donor extractions:

www.baldnessbattlers.com/JBInterviewGho.htm

old news

nobody will believe this anyway. Gho doesn't have enough "evidence"

Comment

• damielmillo
      • May 2011

Jeje, there are 2 cases in haarweb forum that i am following.
      One guy had 1403 grafts and his donor looks great.

Another guy has 1825 grafts http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=29775
      and also the donor looks Ok...

So we must to wait some time but it looks promising.

Comment

• Winston
        • Mar 2009

Sadly, Gho has been selling empty promises for years. Don't you think that it would be in a hair transplant surgeon’s best interest to offer this technique if it really worked? They would have unlimited business.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Winston
          Sadly, Gho has been selling empty promises for years. Don't you think that it would be in a hair transplant surgeon’s best interest to offer this technique if it really worked? They would have unlimited business.
          I've explained this before. look at the history of RCA, radio, and television...

RCA had a TV in the 1930s, but they were still selling shitloads of radios. They kept the TV under wraps until the mid 1940s.

If you have invested a ton in your HT business and business is fine, why would you bother making the expensive transfer? only to pay Gho franchise fees/ take time off to pay 50k for classes?

if surgeons always tried to offer the best techniques, we'd have seen FUE take hold faster than it did. They called FUE bullshit for many many years.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by damielmillo
            Jeje, there are 2 cases in haarweb forum that i am following.
            One guy had 1403 grafts and his donor looks great.

Another guy has 1825 grafts http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=29775
            and also the donor looks Ok...

So we must to wait some time but it looks promising.

what day is the donor picture from the 1403 guy?

Comment

• damielmillo
              • May 2011

Pls translate.
              He had the procedure at January 2 and the donor pictures and receipt are on January 16 so there is 2 weeks.
              What do you think about the pictures?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by damielmillo
                Pls translate.
                He had the procedure at January 2 and the donor pictures and receipt are on January 16 so there is 2 weeks.
                What do you think about the pictures?
                i looked a the wrong picture. The one bveroti posted, you can see depleted donor

Comment

• mattj
                  Doctor Representative
                  • Oct 2009

The donor area after FUE can look very pristine after 2 weeks even without any extra technology to help. Especially with low numbers of grafts.

I don't want to be negative as I'd love for HT surgery results to be improved by any new technological breakthrough, but I'm yet to see a true breakthrough. If one of these new treatments really did deliver results then believe me, surgeons would be very keen to incorporate it into their surgery. This technology isn't exclusive to any one doctor and other surgeons don't need to pay a large fee to make use of it. If it's truly worthwhile then they will quickly learn to utilize it for themselves. Trust me, top HT surgeons do have their eyes on the cutting edge of technology, but it's not always worthwhile to jump on the bandwagon when something new comes along.
                  Last edited by mattj; 01-27-2012, 09:00 AM.
                  I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by mattj
                    The donor area after FUE can look very pristine after 2 weeks even without any extra technology to help. Especially with low numbers of grafts.

I don't want to be negative as I'd love for HT surgery results to be improved by any new technological breakthrough, but I'm yet to see a true breakthrough. If one of these new treatments really did deliver results then believe me, surgeons would be very keen to incorporate it into their surgery. This technology isn't exclusive to any one doctor and other surgeons don't need to pay a large fee to make use of it. If it's truly worthwhile then they will quickly learn to utilize it for themselves. Trust me, top HT surgeons do have their eyes on the cutting edge of technology, but it's not always worthwhile to jump on the bandwagon when something new comes along.

You're saying:

Gho doesn't work, thusly surgeons aren't using it

how do you explain regrowth shown by forum users, and in peer reviewed journals?

I think Gho is using smaller needles than anyone else, and that he is consistently getting regrowth. Is he not? and if he is, then wouldn't that be what you call "truly worthwhile"? and if its truly worthwhile, then why haven't we seen one doctor "quickly learn to utilize it for themselves"? Nothing you say adds up.

Either Gho is lieing, or you are.... and you don't have peer reviewed journals or forum posters pictures backing up your claims. Gho does.

the FUE donor can look good after two weeks, but can you see hairs sprouting from the donor scars? NOPE.

FUE donor can also (and more often than not does) look bad after two weeks-- see bveroti's post in the first link to the dutch forum... its moth eaten....

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                      • May 2011

I've still seen no photos that prove that the donor is regenerating.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
                        have you looked at the journals? they have multiple photos of Donor scars with hairs sprouting. So, unless you believe they were photoshopped.....

Also, GC has a close up photo where you can easily see hairs sprouting from the red donor scars. Perhaps he can repost that photo? I will try to find which thread, and which forum it was on, but do not know off the top of my head.

However, I am not making it up, GC at one point posted a photo that clearly showed hairs sprouting from donor scars--- which immediately led to people saying, "okay, something is sprouting", but they then started to push the "he's just splitting hairs theory".... either way..... its undoubtable that something is regenerating in the scars--- GC's photos prove that Gho's photos were not photoshopped

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row

see above link-- top of page 8

and

see above link--- bottom of page 4

OK, so we see that Gho has some photos of donor scar holes with hairs growing out. But what if he photoshopped?

well, we have an independent forum user who, with amateur photography, seem to capture this same phenomena of hair growing out of donor scars

see above link, zoom in to the top (semi-right side) corner

Seeing that Gho has multiple journal articles with macro photography showing hairs sprouting from donor scars AND gc seems to be showing the same thing...

I'd say its safe to say that something is growing out of these scars--- which in every other operation has NOTHING growing out of them...

PS- the guy Gho worked with on the journal articles is a highly regarded researcher in Europe...

basically guys, all signs point to Gho not lying, or splitting hairs.
                          Instead, it points to people and doctors like Mattj being dishonest about how markets work.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                            • May 2011

I've seen all those photos before and I want to believe it works but I'm still not convinced. Sure I've seen singles growing out of extraction marks but what if you take 2 hairs from a follicular unit and leave 1. Man I hope he's not splitting hairs but I guess I'll be convinced if I see some great results.

Comment

• clandestine
                              • Aug 2011

Question: Consider Gho is splitting hairs, rather than duplicating.
                              Would this be more or less favourable than a typical FUE?

If the effect remains that one hair becomes two and there is no way of discerning either way (cosmetically speaking), whether being 'split' or 'duplicated', what's the big deal?

Perhaps I'm not understanding correctly, sorry if my question ended up a little confusing. I'm not very well versed in the science behind all this.

Comment

Working...