X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vijaymvj
    • Sep 2013

Reliable Hairtransplant in Houston

Hello everyone..

I am new to Houston. Am losing my hairs at rapid pace and i want to get hair transplant done. But am sure not sure if there are any reliable hair transplant clinics available here.. Please let me know where can i get my hair transplant done...

Thanks in Advance.
  • gillenator
    • Dec 2008

IMHO, you will need to expand your search outside of your area, meaning travel involved..
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• Vijaymvj
      • Sep 2013

Thanks for the reply..
      In that case which is the one nearest to Houston.

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Vijaymvj my friend, you should also consider IAHRS Hair restoration doctors in the Texas area too.
        Do your extensive RESEARCH on ALL doctors before you decide anything bro'!!!!
        Bernadino Arocha, MD is in Houston Texas..
        "Arocha Hair Restoration Houston
        3005 Huldy St. | Houston, TX 77098"
        Arocha Hair Restoration, artistic skill and proprietary techniques result in natural-looking transplant outcomes. Financing accepted. Free consultations.

Dan McGrath D.O. 2 locations;
        McGrath Medical
        2425 West Loop South,
        Suite 200,
        Houston, TX
        Phone: 281-960-2536
        and
        McGrath Medical
        Medical & Surgical Hair Restoration
        2500 W. William Cannon Dr., Suite 305
        Austin, TX 78745
        Phone: 512.474.4247
        Toll free: 1-800-717-108
        McGrath Medical offers Hair Transplantation Surgery, Medical Hair Loss Treatments and FUE Hair Transplants in Austin, Houston, San Antonio & Dallas Texas.

That was just 2 in the Texas area that I had time to search for,,do your due diligence of course..As Gillenator commented, you may decide to search outside of Texas too..Hasson and Wong is in Canada, Dr Richard Keller Dr Yates and Dr Panine are all here in the Chicago area...all five Dr.s mentioned are FANTASTIC at what they DO. And there are so many others...RESEARCH!!Vijaymvj

Comment

Working...