+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default What are the best Hair Transplant surgeries in London

    I have done a fair bit of groundwork on this subject having attended The Hospital Group and reading up. I am going to visit the Harley Street Hair Clinic within the next couple of weeks (jumping on the Rooney bandwagon) and was wondering if anyone had any experience or knowledge of any I may have overlooked.

    I am going to pull the trigger on surgery before the end of the year so looking for some advice really.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Be extremely careful when researching in the UK! Only go with a surgeon who is in the IAHRS. Check with www.iahrs.org. The UK is notorious for producing really bad results.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    40

    Default

    WARNING!

    There are no real strong advocates of UK hair surgeons, consistency of results are hard to find.

    The UK usually cost more are not dedicated clinics and I am yet to see a huge range of good quality results.

    DO NOT restrict yourself to a HT based solely on distance and travel costs. the UK is notoriously more expensive than the US.

    Before you do anything speak to a Spex he has had over 10 years of helping people make the right choice and save them money and anxiety in the process.

    He has helped thousands of guys and I nearly did a Uk clinic myself.

    thank God I didn't

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    drake trust me the best one can be just you helped by a blade
    good luck!!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Be extremely careful when researching in the UK! Only go with a surgeon who is in the IAHRS. Check with www.iahrs.org. The UK is notorious for producing really bad results.
    http://www.iahrs.org/hair-transplant.../bessam-farjo/

    Seems like he is the only one and he works in the London area.

    http://farjo.net/

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKresponder View Post
    WARNING!

    There are no real strong advocates of UK hair surgeons, consistency of results are hard to find.

    The UK usually cost more are not dedicated clinics and I am yet to see a huge range of good quality results.

    DO NOT restrict yourself to a HT based solely on distance and travel costs. the UK is notoriously more expensive than the US.

    Before you do anything speak to a Spex he has had over 10 years of helping people make the right choice and save them money and anxiety in the process.

    He has helped thousands of guys and I nearly did a Uk clinic myself.

    thank God I didn't
    What is Spex?

  7. #7
    Senior Member PayDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Spex is a very knowledgeable hair transplant patient turned hair transplant salesman, who works for Dr. Alan Feller in the U.S. Dr. Feller is an expellant surgeon, but I donít think you can get really objective advice from him as far as choosing between Farjo in the U.K and traveling to the U.S. to see Feller. I do think you should consider all of your options, but I have noticed lately that Spex seems to get bent out of shape when other doctors get press in the U.K. Remember Spex is very knowledgeable and sounds like a very nice guy, but heís a hair transplant salesman who is also hawking an e-book and DVD tutorial on this and other hair forums. I would listen to what he has to say, but choose your surgeon based on more objective information.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I will cut to the chase so who here has the best reputation and results?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Bump then for this topic.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake2012 View Post
    I will cut to the chase so who here has the best reputation and results?
    Dr. Rahal in Canada.

Similar Threads

  1. Hello From sunny London
    By Piterjhon001 in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:37 PM
  2. Spex in London
    By Spex in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 03:19 AM
  3. Dr. Jeffrey Epstein / Reconstructive Surgeries / Pro bono
    By Jeffrey Epstein, MD in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:21 AM
  4. Dr. Wong/6091 Grafts/ Two Surgeries/Ten Months Post-op
    By Jotronic in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 07:03 PM
  5. 2300 "fill-in" behind 5 previous surgeries elsewhere, by Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
    By Dr. Lindsey in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Need to start something...
11-22-2014 08:42 AM
by Brandle
Last Post By RanDave
Today 03:53 AM
Hair Transplant - FUE - UK/Europe
Yesterday 01:17 PM
by amy4040
Last Post By anoson
Today 02:07 AM
Anything help cover a transplant scar?
09-18-2014 08:39 PM
by Kansas
Last Post By Kansas
Yesterday 09:20 PM
Bimatoprost finishing up Phase IIb trial!
11-04-2014 01:38 PM
by rdawg
Last Post By FearTheLoss
Yesterday 08:22 PM