+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 360
  1. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Norwood 3-4
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmartin1134 View Post

    What gets me really excited about this is the fact that the final version of this product(not dslabs) may only need to be applied once every 1-3 months which would be awesome compared to minox.
    Can You share more info about this product ?
    Thanks.

  2. #292
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    Can You share more info about this product ?
    Thanks.
    I meant whatever product comes after clinical trials and if it works. We all will have to wait and see, unless someone has some astr-b that they are using and would like to share.

    I am thinking that it may be like deprovera and be administered by a MD in an office.

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Norwood 3-4
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmartin1134 View Post
    I meant whatever product comes after clinical trials and if it works. We all will have to wait and see, unless someone has some astr-b that they are using and would like to share.

    I am thinking that it may be like deprovera and be administered by a MD in an office.
    Ok. I thought You meant a specific product thats about to come out.
    I don't really mind the brand or anything.. two things are important: it has to work and it has to be safe.. although simple we have no product today that goes both ways.

  4. #294
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Well keep an eye on the one I am working on.

  5. #295
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hey guys, been reading here for a few months, and decided that I would start on spectral f7.

    I am 27 and probably started thinning at 25.

    I just began f7 yesterday and have also ordered Revita shampoo and also Revita.cor conditioner. I also plan on taking MSM 2000 mg daily. Any thoughts? Input would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #296
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hairmagic View Post
    Hey guys, been reading here for a few months, and decided that I would start on spectral f7.

    I am 27 and probably started thinning at 25.

    I just began f7 yesterday and have also ordered Revita shampoo and also Revita.cor conditioner. I also plan on taking MSM 2000 mg daily. Any thoughts? Input would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Add biotin sublingual lozenges as well. Do the MSM sublingual as well if you can, otherwise its just a waste of money, in my opinion.

  7. #297
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    As far as mg, you mean mcg? I see in the biotin it's measured in msg as is the MSM.

    Also, the MSM sublingual I am only finding ones that also contain B-12. Does it have to be pure MSM sublingual? Thanks for your suggestion.

  8. #298
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Norwood 3-4
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Honestly, I used 10,000 units of biotin a day, which is a lot, and I expected a lot.. but got nothing to report really.

    As for MSM, I use several grams now plus balm with 10% MSM.

  9. #299
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    Honestly, I used 10,000 units of biotin a day, which is a lot, and I expected a lot.. but got nothing to report really.

    As for MSM, I use several grams now plus balm with 10% MSM.
    Sublingual or oral?

  10. #300
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Norwood 3-4
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Oral. But what is the major difference, if the content is the same, pure MSM, 1000mg etc.

Similar Threads

  1. Hair Miniaturization Test
    By jasinfla in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 01:47 AM
  2. Dr. Keller/Chicago/ female patient update/1652 grafts/2 year update
    By Richard Keller, MD in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Miniaturization test?
    By Marchap in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 11:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Combatting RU58841 side effects
12-15-2014 02:54 PM
Last Post By Pate
Today 12:46 AM
Hair Transplant Cost
01-27-2012 07:27 PM
by btsic11
Last Post By ravya145
Yesterday 11:27 PM
Recommend a UK surgeon/practice
12-14-2014 06:29 AM
by D8n
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 09:35 PM
Just had a hrrible thought
12-15-2014 01:29 PM
by joely
Last Post By Hicks
Yesterday 09:08 PM
Problem solved?
Yesterday 08:02 PM
Yesterday 08:36 PM