+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Replicel - FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    In terms of your belief. That doesnt need to be here. You're speculating and doing what they do... but in reverse!?!?!

You don't actually know jack didly about their funding. Neither do I. And neither does anybody here. For all you know Donald Trump is funding it and money will never be an issue.

Peace bro.
    If funding wasn't an issue and they were confident with their work, I don't think the would have paid mickey mouse financial websites and Tobin Smith to hype their stock.

I also have a hard time believing investors will be lining up after everything that has just happened and with the reported figure of 3% growth. There is a reason the stock is going down big time right now.

Either way, I agree that there's no point speculating too much into their finances but common sense certainly brings up some concerns. Didn't David Hall himself say that if the results were underwhelming (and he was fully expecting >20%) that they wouldn't bother continuing?

I feel sorry for the guys who have had this treatment , the long term results are completly unknown , wonder what shape they will be in ,in a few years

thats my point , you dont get to hear, unless like in 2006 when it was all over the news when the drug company TeGenero AG tested an anti inflamatory drug that put six patients in intensive care , shortly afterwards it just dropped out of the news and was forgotton by the general public , short term memory i suppose

what a horrible let down, i think its safe to say replicel is done unfortunately...no hair = no funding, thats the bottom line. This is such a depressing day for all us that suffer this disease

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_burnt_tree_forest View Post
    what a horrible let down, i think its safe to say replicel is done unfortunately...no hair = no funding, thats the bottom line. This is such a depressing day for all us that suffer this disease
    Lets wait till after the interview with what david hall says. Remember he is the expert not us ignorant hair loss people. It is depressing results but maybe he can explain why there was such little regrowth and what they have to do to improve them.

Replicel is done I'd imagine. I think only Aderans realistically have something coming this decade. They're pretty much done with phase 2.

Btw, I did say before that halting hairloss for good would be a huge step, and indeed it would, but if they can only revive old weak miniturised hairs (I mean cell therapies in general) and can't grow brand new follicles then I really can't see it being the case that one round of injections makes hair immune to balding forever.

There are cell based therapies out there for other conditions and some of them are only transient in terms of efficacy so repeated doses are needed. Bear this in mind too when people try to sugar coat Replicel's results. I'd bet that those hairs that did become terminal will improve for maybe a bit longer into this cycle and then begin to miniturise again after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Replicel is done I'd imagine. I think only Aderans realistically have something coming this decade. They're pretty much done with phase 2.

Btw, I did say before that halting hairloss for good would be a huge step, and indeed it would, but if they can only revive old weak miniturised hairs (I mean cell therapies in general) and can't grow brand new follicles then I really can't see it being the case that one round of injections makes hair immune to balding forever.

There are cell based therapies out there for other conditions and some of them are only transient in terms of efficacy so repeated doses are needed. Bear this in mind too when people try to sugar coat Replicel's results. I'd bet that those hairs that did become terminal will improve for maybe a bit longer into this cycle and then begin to miniturise again after a while.
    What about histogen, they had better results then Aderans in Phase 1.

I think David Hall will just give a very good song and dance and we all will be mesmerized by his flowing locks and hope for some idiot investors that will allow him to beat the dead horse for the next couple years. Sorry for the negativeity, im sure everyone is just as dissapointed. rest in peace replicel, it was a good try but no cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Lets wait till after the interview with what david hall says. Remember he is the expert not us ignorant hair loss people. It is depressing results but maybe he can explain why there was such little regrowth and what they have to do to improve them.
    Ha ha ha. "he's the expert not us ignorant hair loss people" !! Keep living in your fantasy world. Wake up and smell the coffee. Doesn't matter how you cut it, Replicel is looking a lot like a FAILURE.
    Amazing how some people are so scared of facing the (bitter) truth that they think by denying it they're going to make it go away so they can continue to live in their fantasy. Living in denial and attacking others WHO ARE ONLY BEING REALISTIC and who see things as they are WON'T change anything, buddy.

What do you think Hall is going to tell us? That it was just a bad joke and that Replicel has the magical cure now?

People, just start saving up for an HT with Gho. Looks like he's the only half ass decent solution we have....and we'll have for the next 20 years at least.

The only thing i want to read about from now on is a company that can wake the stem cells, everything else is rubbish, it will cost way too much for some homer simpson hair, screw that.