Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering - Page 110 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 225 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2248

Guys will you stop arguing with this guy? This makes me think of that story where the villagers decided to punish a pig and started to throw mud at him only to realise after a while that the pig is loving it.

The way it looks to me is that he really has some issues about proving that he was right about something - most his posts here and on the hairsite end with "I was right" or "I told you so", even if there is no evidence about him being right. Just ignore him, I'm sure we all have better things to do with our lives.

RichardDawkins - yes, you may be right, but hopefully you are not. Now, please, get a life. Or a girlfriend. Or a sheep. Or a blow-up sheep.

Inactive

Why nobody here actually cared for my explanation, the only fooly here are the people who come with this whole SHut the **** up dawkins stuff because those people are the real stupid guys around. I fully explained it at hairsite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jundam View Post
    They didn't remove anything. "Products" no longer appears on the site if you enter it without "preinformations". Either every single product Histogen had in the pipeline failed at the same time or they are rearranging the website. Do I need to point out which is most logical? It would seem obvious that the website design has been altered if you compare http://www.histogen.com/products/clinical_status.htm to www.Histogen.com
    What's funny is that if you dig into old Histogen threads, you will see Richard Dawkins excited, jumping for joy, doing the splits with his pom poms, for Histogen. Now he decides to say it was all a scam and they failed because they took out the "clinical trial" page and he knew it all along ha.

Quote Originally Posted by cvazbar View Post
    what's funny is that if you dig into old histogen threads, you will see richard dawkins excited, jumping for joy, doing the splits with his pom poms, for histogen. Now he decides to say it was all a scam and they failed because they took out the "clinical trial" page and he knew it all along ha.
    hahahahahahaha. I hope if Histogen comes out it's an extremly successful treatment which makes NW7 guys to NW0 guys but inexplicably not work on RichardDawkins.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Seriously they usd the japanese earthquake as an obvious excuse for delaying trials. I did in fact knew this, the day the earthquake happened. I was like "Guess what Histogen will use this as an excuse" and they did, while strangely a few days after these tragic events the world turned normal again, except fragile Histogen, right.

Wake up guys, there are two scenarios here

1) they failed completely

2) the switched to the tissue engineering route

And now stop to attack me because i only say whats going on here
    lol or 3. their researchers are still working on the clinical trials and nothing has changed except someone in their marketing dept or their webmaster switched up a tab on their website navigation

Why nobody here actually cared for my explanation, the only fooly here are the people who come with this whole SHut the **** up dawkins stuff because those people are the real stupid guys around. I fully explained it at hairsite.
    SHut the **** up dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    SHut the **** up dawkins
    I concur. Dawkins is acting like a real douche bag. No proof. Just a whim. Somebody changes their website and the sky is falling.

So on that cheery little note. Shut the **** up dawkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

So on that cheery little note. Shut the **** up dawkins.
    This thread runs into more than 110 pages, and finding relevant information in it, is like finding two grains in 4 bushels of chaff. And there are trolls like Dawkins and Mojo. Q1 2012 isn't too far away, will it hurt all of you an awful lot not to clutter this thread further? I mean, if you have anything interesting to share, please go ahead. Why waste time arguing with an imbecile?

Inactive

Right i am a troll of course. I think its more obvious that you cannot accept truth. They totally switched their ideas. They are looking for partnerships or want to develop for partners, thats it.

This means components for others and not HSC per se. No proof eh?

1) Ziering said a few months back we will have some informations in 4 weeks!

Did we get them? No we didnt

2) They themselves used the Earthquake as an excuse for delays!

Not very plausible because the patients in the trials would get one injection and then thy go home,thats it. If an Eartquake in Japan can cause a huge delay in SIngapore. Good Lord i really hope that there wont be a Butterfly in Boston whose wings will create a Twister in Singapore

3) Why no information about their Phase 2 trial starting?

No real Info whatsoever, yeah right

4) Vague statements at best!

People always complain about Gho when it comes to Hair cound. But Histogen only said "Yeah the hair was still there after 2 years" WHAT hair? Tha native hair, the new hair and how much of the hair.

Its like IronMan says, the three monkeys, dont say, dont hear and dont see anything or let me put it in perspective here for anyone with a few questions

1) Did Ari after more then 10 years of research provide at least ONE photo? Yes they are doing research for a very long time.

2) Did Gho increase his session of graft harvesting lately yes or No (2300 Grafts now)?

3) Is or isnt the potential release date of HSC been deleted from histogns website?

So wake up, this is a dead end

Right i am a troll of course. I think its more obvious that you cannot accept truth. They totally switched their ideas. They are looking for partnerships or want to develop for partners, thats it.

This means components for others and not HSC per se. No proof eh?

1) Ziering said a few months back we will have some informations in 4 weeks!

Did we get them? No we didnt

2) They themselves used the Earthquake as an excuse for delays!

Not very plausible because the patients in the trials would get one injection and then thy go home,thats it. If an Eartquake in Japan can cause a huge delay in SIngapore. Good Lord i really hope that there wont be a Butterfly in Boston whose wings will create a Twister in Singapore

3) Why no information about their Phase 2 trial starting?

No real Info whatsoever, yeah right

4) Vague statements at best!

People always complain about Gho when it comes to Hair cound. But Histogen only said "Yeah the hair was still there after 2 years" WHAT hair? Tha native hair, the new hair and how much of the hair.

Its like IronMan says, the three monkeys, dont say, dont hear and dont see anything or let me put it in perspective here for anyone with a few questions

1) Did Ari after more then 10 years of research provide at least ONE photo? Yes they are doing research for a very long time.

2) Did Gho increase his session of graft harvesting lately yes or No (2300 Grafts now)?

3) Is or isnt the potential release date of HSC been deleted from histogns website?

So wake up, this is a dead end
    You really are SLOW. Aren't you?