+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I've really got to start ordering generic Fin online I just can't afford propecia anymore. I was registering at ukfinasteride.info until the video where it states they only ship U.K. Does anyone have any advice on a second option because i live in the U.S. I've never ordered any meds online so I figured I'd ask some good sources. Should I use 4RX they ship worldwide and 2020 said they're legit, or somewhere else? I appreciate any advice.

I'm bumping this old thread as i'm a little desperate.

As Dr Singh and UKfinasteride is no longer, where's those that were using this avenue, getting their Finpecia?

I'm going to continue to use my branded Propecia but was using Finpecia every other day between Propecia to save some cash.

Ideas?

I use getcanadiandrugs.com. They're an online Canadian pharmacy and they do require a doctors script BUT I don't have to worry about all the online Finasteride scam bullshit anymore. They also will beat any legitimate Canadian pharmacy prices. As long as your within their shipping areas you will probably never be asking this question again. My Doc faxes a script to them and I'm able to buy a year supply. It's a little more expensive then what you probably were paying but hey, they'll be their when you go back lol. And I don't know about the rest but say goodbye to hidden charges and credit fraud.

By the way their generic Fin is finpecia. I usually call and order to request Dr.Reedys Finax and it's usually something like a $14 upcharge. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by CND23 View Post
    I use getcanadiandrugs.com. They're an online Canadian pharmacy and they do require a doctors script BUT I don't have to worry about all the online Finasteride scam bullshit anymore. They also will beat any legitimate Canadian pharmacy prices. As long as your within their shipping areas you will probably never be asking this question again. My Doc faxes a script to them and I'm able to buy a year supply. It's a little more expensive then what you probably were paying but hey, they'll be their when you go back lol. And I don't know about the rest but say goodbye to hidden charges and credit fraud.

By the way their generic Fin is finpecia. I usually call and order to request Dr.Reedys Finax and it's usually something like a $14 upcharge. Good Luck
    If I have a precription for "Propecia", does that mean I can't buy the cheaper Finasteride instead to save some money? Would I have to get a different prescription from my Doctor?

The cheapest finastide i've found so far in UK is boots the chemist. If you buy the 3 month prescription it works out about £30.

I am interested in getting a cheaper genuine generic equivalent such as finpecia, or even some proscar and 'quartering it', however i'm a bit wary of buying from sites that require you to give card details (instead of allowing paypal payments) and don't have a trading address displayed.

Keep me informed if you come across any suppliers that are safe to use that are cheaper than boots, as the £1 a day cost is still a lot of money at the moment.

Thanks!

I personally get my stuff from inhouse. I haven't had the pills tested or anything, but am pretty confident the stuff is legit. If it isn't, then the kirkland minoxidil I am using is pretty effective.

Quote Originally Posted by CND23 View Post

Sheesh! Getcanadiandrugs doesn't ship to Canada!

Does anyone know where I can buy real propecia or proscar online and ship to Canada??

lol marcelmm, that is pretty whacky.. but if you live in Canada I'd try a local pharmacy if you have a script. That's why their are so many online Canadian pharmacies because Canadian drugs are much more cost effective then the US. Have you tried a local pharmacy? I can't see why the price would be much different then an online Canadian pharmacy, unless they don't have a generic brand. US pharmacies actually just started filling propecia scripts with generic Dr.Reddys but it is still an arm and a leg like $70.. See if your local Canadian pharmacies use generic Fin would be my advice. Good Luck

Pharmadoctor

Some of those sites recommended are not good ones. http://www.24tablets.com is good very professional and they
    dont ask for a prescription either.