+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 210 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Total disaster, never expected such REALLY bad results and this is an overdose .

Time to get on fin, **** ! I'm scared.

While I am hoping for the best from Replicel, I have to say that I am out as an investor until I see something that provides very positive results or a similar indication. I sold half of my position upon the announcement of the delay and the other half this morning. I got in at a decent price, so a relatively small loss isn’t that bad given what could have happened.

If the results were considered to be strong (>20%), they would have raised additional funds after the results, which would have resulted in a lower shareholder stock dilution. Because they are simply using DSC cells, I do not see how they can “tweak” a formula to produce better results.

I am looking forward to any interviews, and wish the best for Replicel. If something changes, I may get back on board with buying their stock, but not at this point. It is going to be long slow slog as far as an investment.

At this point, it seems that we have to hope for any of the following:

1) The site location on the temples was sub-optimal, other spots would perform better
    2) 6 months was not enough time
    3) Overdosing actually hurt the results,
    4) Results are compoundable
    5) The treatment is more effective at stopping/slowing hair loss instead of regrowth
    6) It is an augmenting treatment option
    So, David Hall needs to explain why they expect future results to improve. Why did they get the high percentage hair regrowth in animals and not humans?

http://www.replicel.com/wp-content/u...ED-655x426.png

50% growth on mice, 6% for human.it is damn frustrating

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Believe both Replicel and the hair loss community are disappointed by these results. Oh, well..

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    You have to also remember that Replicel has not figured out 'dosing range' yet - this phase was primarily for safety, when they explore what dose works best I am sure we will see far better results.
    Isn't the Phase I dose an overdose? (Correct me if I'm wrong, somebody!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    Yes, if they overdosed the mice and got 3% results, wheras if they gave the proper lower dosage and that resulted in +50%, then it is significant. Otherwise, we don't have a good reason for the variance.

They say their results were positive, if its just 6% growth then in the bigger picture how is that positive?

Do they think it will grow loads of hair with in increased dose?

I think it is a range of high to low doses. What results did the high doses show?
    I'd guess there where 4 or 5 levels in the whole range. Subjects at the high end of the range may show better results. With only 19 subjects, there's not much significance to be drawn on from these results in terms of efficacy.

Where have Replicel said they overdosed on this trial? How can they overdose when they do not know the optimal dosage yet?

No dosages have been defined, they are only in phase 1 of clinical trials. Are people confusing an overdose with dose ranges?

Why don't they try injecting human hairs onto immunologically neutralized mice, then transplanting the hairs onto human scalps.

If everyone keeps trying the same thing it'll be decades before they finally realize the human scalp is only good at fostering growth of hair follicles at a young age. Something changes as we get older, and the environment is not good for growth of new follicles. That's why these treatments work like magic on mice, but not humans.

Farm the follicles on mice or pigs, and transplant them