+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 210 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    I'm with you on this. If they had good news to share and not just another "advancement" it would of leaked by now. For god sakes it don't take a year to actually figure if it works. When they accidentally made mice grow hair in a couple of weeks , it was all over the news , probably before the mice knew it had hair. (PGD2 discovery? )Lol....solving MPB and reversing hair loss is the biggest riddle right up there w Alzheimers and aids. People will literally sell they belongings to look and be "'normal". And any significant chatter will like cause others like aderans, histogen, etc. to put out there PR team as well.... It's a race . First one cures it ,is the first to control the market. These clinical trial updates is just that........you'll like find out they found a cure on the bottom of your screen or interrupted breaking news.........trust me......putting a full head of hair on a NW6 is like Bigfoot getting outta cab in NYC.....lol....#majornewz....so I'm skeptic .
    Why would they leak information that has an effect on their shares?? That would be stupid.. not to mention the people who are in the trials probably had to sign legal disclosures and a bunch of other shit saying they won't say anything regarding the trial... pretty sure that would be a breach of confidentiality. And the trials take time because they need to determine whether or not there are sides. They aren't just going to offer a treatment and cross their fingers we don't get cancer...

Default Upcoming interviews / NBT Equities

I don't know if anyone has come across this, but the investment group that created the research report for Replicel has just provided an update saying that they have dozens of post-interviews scheduled with Replicel following the trial results.

So, besides the Bald Truth interview, it looks like there will be a fair bit of discussion with all these interviews.

As stated on the link below: "Our NBT Media Relations team is ALL over the announcement with dozens of interviews lined up post-announcement…stay tuned!"

http://www.nbtequitiesresearch.com/r...s-of-hair-loss

So, maybe that means an interview with David Hall, some of their top scientists, independent hair research scientists, and possibly biotech experts.

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    I don't know if anyone has come across this, but the investment group that created the research report for Replicel has just provided an update saying that they have dozens of post-interviews scheduled with Replicel following the trial results.

So, besides the Bald Truth interview, it looks like there will be a fair bit of discussion with all these interviews.

As stated on the link below: "Our NBT Media Relations team is ALL over the announcement with dozens of interviews lined up post-announcement…stay tuned!"

http://www.nbtequitiesresearch.com/r...s-of-hair-loss

So, maybe that means an interview with David Hall, some of their top scientists, independent hair research scientists, and possibly biotech experts.
    The disclaimer is pretty telling. Replicel is paying NBT for their coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    The disclaimer is pretty telling. Replicel is paying NBT for their coverage.
    Nothing unusual there. It's standard practice for smaller companies to pay for broker coverage. It's one of the reasons you have to be so very careful when a broker report is published waxing lyrical about some random company.

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    Nothing unusual there. It's standard practice for smaller companies to pay for broker coverage. It's one of the reasons you have to be so very careful when a broker report is published waxing lyrical about some random company.
    Understood. I am just glad that there will be some good post result analysis and discussion of why the trial either succeeded or failed. I suppose if the results were not they were hoping for, they could cancel. More discussion is better, imho.

We're going to discuss the hell out of those results on the forum. I'm sure of that.

What interests me is the exact date for the results, but somehow I don't think we'll get that.
    I mean late April is vague. it could be the 20th of April and it could be the last day in April.

Inactive

Lightbulb

Realistically, though, what will a "successful" trial of Replicel mean to people here? Given the limited nature of the current clinical trial, will Replicel be able to say much of anything beyond "There might be potential here; we won't know for sure until we've run more trials"?

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Realistically, though, what will a "successful" trial of Replicel mean to people here? Given the limited nature of the current clinical trial, will Replicel be able to say much of anything beyond "There might be potential here; we won't know for sure until we've run more trials"?
    You're right on the money.

Unless the growth of the non-placebo is phenomenol and doesn't take some closeup photograph to see...it will likely just be a 'we have enough evidence to warrant further more specific "higher dosage" trials due to the success on the limited basis we have seen'

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post

Unless the growth of the non-placebo is phenomenol and doesn't take some closeup photograph to see...it will likely just be a 'we have enough evidence to warrant further more specific "higher dosage" trials due to the success on the limited basis we have seen'

I agree. I'm not expecting to see anything that's going to blow my mind. I'm guessing it will be similar to the photos that aderans showed, if it works. They'll compare whatever they have to minox/fin and if it beats it, they'll take that protocol forward. If not, it's back to the drawing board and having to work out the kinks in the method... if that happens we can put them on the back burner for another 5-8yrs, such as was/is the case with Aderans. I really hope they get some whopping amounts of growth and we can start partying. It's been a long, difficult wait for anything to happen this field....I think everyone deserves some good news.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post

The intial trial was an "overdosing" trial. David Hall said that they injected millions of cells into the testing location on the temples to prove whether the treatment worked at all and if it was safe. If it doesn't work, it won't be because they did not inject a high enough number of cells!

I went back and re-listened to the first interview done by Spencer and I picked up something I missed the first time around. Back in September 2011, it was anticipated that during phase II, they would be dosing down in 3 increment levels down, to determine the number of cells that would need to be injected to provide an effective treatement, and possibly provide a range of hair regrowth dependent upon the number of cells injected.