+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 210 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    not to sound ignorant but how come you guys would say the results failed?
    I'm hoping somebody can answer this question as well. a bit confused as to why people are saying this, when the results were to determine if the procedure is safe...

Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    I'm hoping somebody can answer this question as well. a bit confused as to why people are saying this, when the results were to determine if the procedure is safe...
    People are just desperate and patience is out of the question so when theres lil regrowth than shit hits the fan. I think it's going to take a full year to determine how effective replicel will be just in how histogen had better results after 1 year and how propecia takes a full year to see regrowth. Im curious to see what spencer thinks about the results

I seem to remember reading posts that compared the length of the hair cycles in mice, dogs, and humans. If I remember correctly, the hair cycle for a mouse was several weeks, whereas for a human it was much longer, perhaps even several years. I wonder if these could be why Replicel got such good regrowth in the mouse trials, but to date has so little to show for the human trial. Would the results be better at the one year mark?

I can't wait for the David Hall interview, assuming there is still going to be one!

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    People are just desperate and patience is out of the question so when theres lil regrowth than shit hits the fan. I think it's going to take a full year to determine how effective replicel will be just in how histogen had better results after 1 year and how propecia takes a full year to see regrowth. Im curious to see what spencer thinks about the results

histogen had results 3 months or less

why does it matter what spencer says? He already gave the disclaimer that he is just a normal guy. His opinion is really only so valuable. He is knowledgeable, but do you guys really need him to let you know whether the results were weak or not? I value his opinion and am interested in what his response will be, but some people go a little far with their devotion

It's a start. Not a great start but still a start. I sure hope they don't call it quits because the more people working on this stuff the better.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    histogen had results 3 months or less

why does it matter what spencer says? He already gave the disclaimer that he is just a normal guy. His opinion is really only so valuable. He is knowledgeable, but do you guys really need him to let you know whether the results were weak or not? I value his opinion and am interested in what his response will be, but some people go a little far with their devotion
    Spencer has been around these so called next treatments and all these clinical trials so im guessing he knows how to understand the next step more than us. You are so negative about everything you post like thanks for ruining my mood and others.

Spencer has been around these so called next treatments and all these clinical trials so im guessing he knows how to understand the next step more than us. You are so negative about everything you post like thanks for ruining my mood and others.
    Some people just like to make, others feel miserable, its as if it some how makes them feel better.

Some people just like to make, others feel miserable, its as if it some how makes them feel better.

If this only results in a 3% improvement than I guess the cost of the treatment should be around $100 rather than thousands, right?

That's some good news.

For the love of god, can those that mention mice stop mentioning mice??!
    Last edited by 67mph; 05-03-2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: uhh, did i mention mice?