Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #13
danger0613

Default Still losing

Thanks for your response Dr. Baxa!

I keep hearing that Rogaine will not cause me to lose more hair, but I'm still losing hair even though i stopped using Rogaine 4 months ago. This is after having only using it for 3weeks. I had no bald spots and had a decent amount of hair prior to Rogaine and now my hair is extremely thin and i am developing patches of bald spots. I have been extremely depressed over this. Can you tell me how long the "accelerated shed" is supposed to last? Will the hair that has been shedding grow back. I am extremely worried that I just killed my hair folicles. Also, if I was not going to be completely bald will I now go bald do to the use of Rogaine?

Please help...

Thanks so much for your time.
danger0613 is offline   Reply With Quote

» The Bald Truth
» Recent Threads
Funding Desmond to go to WCHR 2014
Yesterday 08:05 PM
by Arashi
Last post by joely
Today 04:08 AM
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo
Today 03:25 AM
by kadlec
Last post by joely
Today 04:06 AM
10 Months on Finasteride
04-21-2014 06:24 PM
by Mribby1
Last post by Mribby1
Today 04:00 AM
» Newest Videos

Update On Hairloss 8/10/09...
My hair loss was getting worse, so I just got it cut really short now. I don't think it looks that b...

Hair Loss Remedy Myths Perpetuated Onlin...
We are sure these people mean well, but this is a prime example of why the snake oil industry thrive...

Hair Transplant | "SurgeonofNalts&q...
http://www.baldtruthtalk.comFounder of The American Hair Loss Association Spencer Kobren speaks with...

How Hair Loss Colors Our Lives | Spencer...