Anyone heard of this new treatment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • burtandernie
    • Nov 2012

I think there should be a cutting edge/ future treatments that work sub forum so this and many other junk snake oils can be removed from it so people who dont know better dont buy it
    Its hard to qualify this as cutting edge it belongs in the snake oil forum.

Comment

• rassoul
      • Jul 2011

uk hair solutions

Hey Doke, i m sorry i didn't reply to your question but i do have a job and a family to take care of, my hair is the last of my worries, i posted that and forgot about it so...

Yes you can buy the serum alone for £170 and the shampoo at £55 but i bought it bulk and i used 1 bottle every three months, so it cost about £20 a month and i dont think it is a snake oil, i think it is a good herbal remedy that helps with hair loss in few months without any sides effects.
      i stopped using it last December and i had a shedding for 2 weeks i thought it was because of the treatment but now it is all back to normal, i still have some serum left but i dont need it, i might sell it on ebay in Septembre, also i started palmetto complements 2 months ago and had no sides effects from that, i think my DHT is stable for now

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

hi the thing is if its male pattern hairloss it may look like you are stable and stop falling but it comes back and bites you slowly to a point when its too late to do anything as in my case.
        The only way of telling is with a micro scan of the scalp which will tell if you are getting miniaturisation of follicles.

Comment

• claire
          • Aug 2014

Hi i am a female and i ve been losing my hair for years, on and off
          What's a micro scan? Do you ask for it at my dermatologist ?

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by claire
            Hi i am a female and i ve been losing my hair for years, on and off
            What's a micro scan? Do you ask for it at my dermatologist ?
            hi its just a electro microscope that many trichologists use to look at scalp and comes up on a screen so they can see male pattern or various problems beginning to happen it can be costly going to some trichos though so beware in uk there is an institute with a list.

Comment

• rassoul
              • Jul 2011

I went back to the doctor that prescribed 4 treatments before i used uk hair solutions then i showed him the sawpalmeto tablets and he has been supportive of all these remedies and he can see how better my hair became since i visited first time.
              So i think i m good for now, i should just keep using the sawpalmeto and if the hair fall starts again i will have another course of uk hair solutions and see what happens, i m aware that the day will come when there isn't much i can do about my hair and i ll get bald but i still have few years for that

When you say "It too late for you" what do you mean? are you taking anything at the moment? are you bald? already?

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

If you look up where in uk in London that ukhairs operates from its in the richest part of London, and problable that it is rented po box type company.
                So its not a well known proper company just a sham and I bet whoever is at the heart of it has a very expensive car and country retreat with the rip off price they charge.

Comment

• htalk
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by rassoul
                  I went back to the doctor that prescribed 4 treatments before i used uk hair solutions then i showed him the sawpalmeto tablets and he has been supportive of all these remedies and he can see how better my hair became since i visited first time.
                  So i think i m good for now, i should just keep using the sawpalmeto and if the hair fall starts again i will have another course of uk hair solutions and see what happens, i m aware that the day will come when there isn't much i can do about my hair and i ll get bald but i still have few years for that

When you say "It too late for you" what do you mean? are you taking anything at the moment? are you bald? already?
                  Hi Rassoul, Can you write an update about your treatment? I have an itchy scalp with scalp scabs, i have bought it 2 months ago, applying twice a week and i see improvement on my itchy scalp but i'm stil losing a lot of hair in the shower, i bought a 12 months batch, add me as a friend on your account. thx

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                    This product is useless. STAY AWAY.
                    And yet, 4 years after the thread was started, people are still bumping this topic.

Comment

• htalk
                      • Jan 2015

And WOW i didn't see how old this thread was

but hey the man gotta try stuff to save his hair here...what can you suggest that isn't poisonous? and please dont try it with propecia or minox i m done with that shit a long time ago...

Comment

• Trenblastoise
                        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by htalk
                        And WOW i didn't see how old this thread was

but hey the man gotta try stuff to save his hair here...what can you suggest that isn't poisonous? and please dont try it with propecia or minox i m done with that shit a long time ago...
                        Well, as far as I have understood.

You can get a hair transplant - and other than that some have began injecting stem cells, but they are still quite early in the process.

Comment

• htalk
                          • Jan 2015

Hair transplants Nope
                          I havent heard of stem cells injections, I ll look into it cheers

Comment

Working...