Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
stylus187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notbaldyet View Post
the bandwagon will stop one day (probably soon) and the facts will come out. i personally think there is enough evidence already to say that there is no bandwagon anymore (ie its no longer opinion). the question is, when the bandwagon stops, do you want to be the one who finds out that in fact this medicine causes side effects in a large minority of men (?30%?), most of whom were in denial because they were so desperate to keep their hair, and that it is even possible that some of these side effects may persist for a very long time? and that anybody who was ever exposed to finasteride may be at risk in the future for early onset of ED?
Very well said!!!!!!
stylus187 is offline   Reply With Quote

» The Bald Truth
» Recent Threads
Funding Desmond to go to WCHR 2014
04-22-2014 08:05 PM
by Arashi
Last post by Velvetmonkey
Today 11:23 AM
10 Months on Finasteride
04-21-2014 06:24 PM
by Mribby1
Last post by Mribby1
Today 11:02 AM
» Newest Videos

Update On Hairloss 8/10/09...
My hair loss was getting worse, so I just got it cut really short now. I don't think it looks that b...

Hair Loss Remedy Myths Perpetuated Onlin...
We are sure these people mean well, but this is a prime example of why the snake oil industry thrive...

Hair Transplant | "SurgeonofNalts&q...
http://www.baldtruthtalk.comFounder of The American Hair Loss Association Spencer Kobren speaks with...

How Hair Loss Colors Our Lives | Spencer...