+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Inactive

pinpoint bleeding is what girls have after epilate their legs its tiny red dots. its not bleeding like in niagara falls of blood its only a little reddish spot where sometimes a little bit of blood (little means insignificant) can pour out

Here this womens book to epilation covers this issue http://books.google.de/books?id=mbzT...page&q&f=false

And to answer your following question, even after epilation the hair at girls legs grow back as normal and so does the scalp hair in the donor area.

Next time just look up what words actually mean please, only because the word bleeding is included it doenst necessarily mean bleeding like blood flow.

Its the same with heart burn :-) youre heart is not burning

As i said before in my observations, i also havent had always tissue at my plucked hairs, thats btw one of the downsides right now, you have to pluck more hair then you get hair with tissue material.

What he means by getting better is the yield when you pluck hair that has tissue is around it.

Plucking hair is of course tedious, you have to pluck hair, then you have to get a good rate of hairs with tissue around it and then you have to transplant them lets sa in groups to simulate a normal graft.

But maybe iam telling bullshit because iam absolutely wrong, lets see what the doc has to say. But i hope he gets better and better because then i will absolutely go for a plucking transplant.

Default Dr. Cole

I'd like to undergo a CIT/Acell/PRP procedure with you within the next couple months and would be willing to get tattoos in the donor to check for regrowth for the sake of moving this research forward. I have already submitted my virtual consultation a while ago and I am still waiting on a response but I think it would be to everyones benefit here, I am from San Francisco and would fly to Atlanta for the surgery and fly back for you to recheck for regrowth in the donor, hopefully that would help streamline the research a bit for other people struggling with hairloss. Thanks doc.

Inactive

RichardDawkins, please, pluck some hairs from your scalp and tell me if there is any pinpoint bleeding or redness.
    Also, tell me why dr. Cole is not able to pluck hairs like the ones obtained by dr. Cooley.

Inactive

Ok i plucked some hairs from different areas. Results :

1) One single hair at a time less reddish points and less pain / average to high percentage of tissue arround

2) a whole bunch of hair (hurts effin more and more reddish) a little less tissue yield but increased with grabbing the hair and then curl them a little like spaghetti and then pluck em

I dont know WHY Dr Cole cant pluck em like Dr Cooley but the essence is the TISSUE and only the tissue is needed.

Unfortunately i dont have acell around at my place, but if i had i would just test it

Arrow ACell Result Photos Courtesy of Dr. Gary Hitzig

Patient had transplant approximately 1 year ago. The right half of the donor was sutured normally, the left half was sutured normally and injected with ACell suspension (Spun down Arterial Blood)

NOTE THE EXTREMELY FINE LINE ON THE LEFT WITH HAIR GROWING THROUGH IT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hitzig1.jpg

Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	8604

Name:	hitzig2.jpg

Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	8605

Name:	hitzig3.jpg

Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	8606

That is amazing if real...

This is simply awesome.
    If u can get this results constantly with Acell, this would be a revival of strip HT.
    This looks almost to good to be true.

Is that strip surgery? On the right hand side the hair underneath the thin 'strip' where there is no hair also looks really thin?

Inactive

Thumbs up

Now i really have high hopes when it comes to Acell and Plucking Holy crap. It really seems that hairloss is slowly getting his ass handled

But please please please develop the plucking technique cause i cant get myself to get a strip procedure :-)

That is pretty effing cool.