+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

I have to say that I agree with Didi this time...
    I have my euros on bank account...but definitely, these lasts weeks were disappointing... even if I still consider it's the only move at this moment, I don't think I will repeat it blindly... I prefer to be patient and sure then throwing money and come here every day with anger because of my hair loss continuing + small sessions + poor results do not allow to enjoy any result...

A video with a comb in the middle of Gerard Joling's hair would be nice, a before/after pic of a more then 10.000 grafts result would be nice, a definitive proof of the 80-85% regeneration would be nice, a clear statement on what can be achieve with "unlimited" budget would be nice..... I have enough of speculation...

it's better to spend 1,2 or 3 years with short hairs, or a hat sometimes and spend money in enjoying trips, life, fun... and see what's written here in 2015 then jump in the fog for thousands of euros...

Hope the coming weeks or months will show better and more clear and sure informations and treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    A video with a comb in the middle of Gerard Joling's hair would be nice, a before/after pic of a more then 10.000 grafts result would be nice, a definitive proof of the 80-85% regeneration would be nice, a clear statement on what can be achieve with "unlimited" budget would be nice..... I have enough of speculation....
    Hear hear !! Couldn't agree more Caddarik. We'd need to see people having gotten 10k+ grafts from HASCI. Just like you, I'm fortunate enough that money isn't much of a factor. However my donor is ! At this point I'd need a lot more convincing info before I'm going to get my 2nd treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

It's just that she says very little without explaining her words (like why she's advising 3 HST's max). And when I ask for a more detailed explanation I just don't get any response.
    I already got "a more detailed explanation" about this issue around 1 year ago - no, not from Kristel, but from her "First Officer" Stephanie Vink.

She told me the whole situation in simple German:

"Nach der 1. Behandlung sieht man schlicht GAR NICHTS. Ebenso noch nichts nach der 2. Behandlung, wenn komplett rasiert. Aber nach der 3. Behandlung kann man bereits die ersten Zeichen von Behandlungen sehen!"

And that's exactly what I could observe so far (gc's case, my own case, Dean Saunders, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hear hear !! Couldn't agree more Caddarik. We'd need to see people having gotten 10k+ grafts from HASCI. Just like you, I'm fortunate enough that money isn't much of a factor. However my donor is ! At this point I'd need a lot more convincing info before I'm going to get my 2nd treatment.

I think we are exactly the same, I don't hate IM, I don't hate DIDI, both have good arguments, we are in the middle...

seriously, time will fly if we don't focus on this when we have such a lack of information, it eats us from the inside...
    I have kind of a frame now, maybe I'm reversed to where I was three years or four years ago...
    I WANT a full head of hair... not a silly see through that would depress me regarding the money, time, and hopes involved...

If that was not so costy, I would not be so upset about the unclear informations... but come one... 10K per year, and you don't really know where you can go, which real end result you can get? like a simulator... sorry but I don't want to regret it in three years... 40k euros from now...

I will monitor it, GC has cool result so far, and regeneration but controversial, we are still today not sure about anything....

and as I said, there would be so much way to reassure everybody with big proofs, obvious video, we are in 2013, you can present easily, videos, quality pics, explanations, that everyone is waiting here...

"we have a patient with 13.000 grafts, full head, 9 procedures... but hum... no pictures, he doesnt want"

Oh lord, take a pic from the top of scalp, before/after, no one can be recognized then!!!!

weird!!!! I think they are the most advanced, but finally, I will wait for higher results opportunity, and if it takes a year or two or three, I will try to just have fun and enjoy my first 1800...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    I already got "a more detailed explanation" about this issue around 1 year ago - no, not from Kristel, but from her "First Officer" Stephanie Vink.

"Nach der 1. Behandlung sieht man schlicht GAR NICHTS. Ebenso noch nichts nach der 2. Behandlung, wenn komplett rasiert. Aber nach der 3. Behandlung kann man bereits die ersten Zeichen von Behandlungen sehen!"

And that's exactly what I could observe so far (gc's case, my own case, Dean Saunders, etc).
    But the problem is that her statement is an oversimplified statement. What are the first signs HASCI is talking about ? And isn't that highly dependent on the state of your donor in the first place (much like you suggested on the previous page) ? Therefore it would help a LOT if they could show some patient photo's who had gotten 10k+ grafts. It would also help a lot if we'd have the final verdict in the 50 grafts test case. Ok, at least HASCI had performed that one, but it sure couldn't hurt to release some more info and photo's cause the one we have gotten is quite disappointing.

They just need to put in some more effort to convince us !

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    its safe to say that 80% regeneration rate is BS,

if that's true then everybody can have 10 000 grafts and lose only 2000.

even the most fkd up cases can afford to lose 2 000...
    Sorry, but what part of this post ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...8&postcount=21

... don't you stupid guy understand??

If YOU can afford to lose 2000 grafts in your donor area (btw - I still miss your donor area photos!!) - that' nice for you ...

I also have e-mails in my native language but it says everything and nothing and we are always travelling in Theory land...

Maybe a bit more time will bring me the convictions I need.

... don't you stupid guy understand??
    Come on IM, no need to insult each other, let's talk about this like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I also have e-mails in my native language but it says everything and nothing and we are always travelling in Theory land...

Maybe a bit more time will bring me the convictions I need.
    Simply send her emails with prepared multiple choice answers.

BUT before you send them - post them here; because I'm pretty sure that you yourself don't understand your prepared multiple choice answers.

Simply send her emails with prepared multiple choice answers.

BUT before you send them - post them here; because I'm pretty sure that you yourself don't understand your prepared multiple choice answers.

you are pretty sure of too many things, but I'm Ok with that, you're funny...

I know what I've asked, and the answers I've received...we need more material about what can be achieved on a pristine donor NW6 with numerous HST...
    a donor depleted of 6000 is not a problem if you leave your hairs 1cm long...and if you want your hair shaved to the bone, just be bald and keep money for an ass bleaching or something.