+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Maybe there's some kind of "a hidden tactic" or something behind this? Who knows ...
    Only you do for sure, and I assure you I am not trying to pick a fight but I feel you sometimes make comepletely absurd comments to derail a thread and squelch legitimate discussions about the pros/cons of HST, along with questions/concerns the validity of the claims about the procedure. You don't even have to say anything negative about HST for you to do this, you often do it even when someone simply comes on here with a simple question about the procedure as you did a few days ago when I posted this thread. Obviously you've made up your mind 100% that HST is the magic bullet, which is fine...but would it kill you to allow others on the forum to be able to post their own questions/concerns about the procedure without all the constant nonsense???

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=11085

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    because quite honestly his confrontational and childish behavior here actually casts more doubt on the Gho clinics if these are the types of people promoting the procedure.
    I'm sure he doesn't work for Gho. For one, the people at the clinic are totally different than him, they are very friendly, open and caring. Secondly, he doesn't understand Dutch. Thirdly, just like you said, he does the clinic obviously more harm than good. I'm pretty sure Gho is not too happy with him.

No, he's just somebody who's VERY passionate about all this. Of course he's not objective, but most of the people aren't. And although I obviously don't like him as a person (very mildly expressing myself here, lol), he surely did some things here that have been very useful for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    By the way - why are you always so EXTREMELY biased towards Rahal and/or Hasson&Wrong? I mean, you very often mention them in your posts in such a way, as there wouldn't be any other hair transplant clinics on this planet. Are you affiliated with them?

And why do you always ignore all answers, explanations and results?
    Why don't YOU document all the good high quality HSI patients result photos posted in this section, to find out yourself the intelligent answers? Eh?

Too stupid for simply doing this?
    And now explain why are you so pissed about my previous post ...
    This will be my last post here today going back and forth with you, so I imagine you will jump in and have the last word which is fine by me if you do. I don't know what you're talking about when you say I'm EXTREMELY biased towards those clinics. I think I've mentioned them here lately a time or two in these discussions only when illustrating the point that there are traditional HT Docs who routinely document dozens of WOW results and they are 2 of the doctors who put out the most documentation in my opinion. They are also both widely regarded as being top-5 strip clinics in the world on these forums so I am far from being alone in my high regards for them. I've never made any claims about them that are biased though, I've praised other doctors such as Dr. Feriduni and others as doing top notch work and documenting amazing transformations.

All the stuff you're asking me to do if your above post is totally idiotic and indicative of your usual style here. I don't claim to be some type of know it all about hair surgery, nor do I have any responsibility to document anything (although I will absolutely post my results to the forum if I ever do go under the knife), but when a poster such as yourself makes over-zealous claims about a new procedure which doesn't have the long-term and extensive documentation available, it is up to myself and the entire community here who wish to be objective about things to come in and offer a more grounded and less myopic viewppoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    This will be my last post here today going back and forth with you, so I imagine you will jump in and have the last word which is fine by me if you do. I don't know what you're talking about when you say I'm EXTREMELY biased towards those clinics. I think I've mentioned them here lately a time or two in these discussions only when illustrating the point that there are traditional HT Docs who routinely document dozens of WOW results and they are 2 of the doctors who put out the most documentation in my opinion. They are also both widely regarded as being top-5 strip clinics in the world on these forums so I am far from being alone in my high regards for them. I've never made any claims about them that are biased though, I've praised other doctors such as Dr. Feriduni and others as doing top notch work and documenting amazing transformations.

All the stuff you're asking me to do if your above post is totally idiotic and indicative of your usual style here. I don't claim to be some type of know it all about hair surgery, nor do I have any responsibility to document anything (although I will absolutely post my results to the forum if I ever do go under the knife), but when a poster such as yourself makes over-zealous claims about a new procedure which doesn't have the long-term and extensive documentation available, it is up to myself and the entire community here who wish to be objective about things to come in and offer a more grounded and less myopic viewppoint.
    542578 had Gho penetrate his a n u s with his fists. Yes plural.

Gho does not work at all.

All these scandalous images to get free hair transplants - it's so wrong of ironman and Gha friends to polute these forums!!!

To get back on topic...

gc, I've started my analysis of your donor now that the bandwidth is ok. So far, it's been going quicker than I expected so hopefully it won't take too long. I can't promise when it will be done but I'll work on it every little chance I get.

My goal is to make this as complete as possible, spanning multiple procedures and as many extraction points as I can observe.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    To get back on topic...

gc, I've started my analysis of your donor now that the bandwidth is ok. So far, it's been going quicker than I expected so hopefully it won't take too long. I can't promise when it will be done but I'll work on it every little chance I get.

My goal is to make this as complete as possible, spanning multiple procedures and as many extraction points as I can observe.
    Fantastic news and thanks, really looking forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Fantastic news and thanks, really looking forward to seeing it.
    Really impressive results so far gc. The analysis has been a breeze up to this point.

I will post a brand new area that is analysed from your 2nd procedure tomorrow that will include a hair count from:
    - Day 2
    - Day 15
    - Month 9 (or 3rd Procedure Day 0)

The pictures are so clear and I've mapped the entire small area, that I think anyone will be able to follow and appreciate the analysis.

Before, analysing the after pictures from your 3rd procedure, I will make a request with some detailed instructions. Totally up to you if you decide to go ahead with it but it will make the analysis much simpler and easy to follow. My goal is to turn your pictures into the ultimate HST case study.

Decided to finish it up today instead.

These are pictures from gc83uk's second procedure:

Day 2:

Day 15:

Month 9:

The donor regeneration in the small area that I monitored is 80%. I will expand the donor area to include the entire shaved area from gc83uk's 15 day pictures.

Click these links to see exactly where the area is from gc83uk's original pictures:

Day 15

Month 9

If you look at the photos I posted, everything is totally clear and consistent. gc, this is totally up to you, but the results of my analysis would be extremely accurate and clear if you could shave the monitored area once more. The day 8 photos you posted from your 3rd procedure are definitely usable but the hairs are already starting to get in the way. Like I said, it's totally up to you though and what you're comfortable with

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Decided to finish it up today instead.

These are pictures from gc83uk's second procedure:
    Jesus christ, thats a solid analysis. And bam, open and shut case. Ghos procedure works like promised which is exactly why I am booking an appointment August 2013.

edit: though to be fair does it seem like the regenerated hairs are thinner? or is it just me

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Jesus christ, thats a solid analysis. And bam, open and shut case. Ghos procedure works like promised which is exactly why I am booking an appointment August 2013.
    More or less the same time I'll be booking mine, possibly earlier. I know there will be queue, so I may book earlier instead and by that time I'll have the $10k necessary put aside for the procedure though realistically I'll have it saved up much sooner. I'm going to push for a full 2,500 graft procedure... minimum of 1,600 though.