+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    What happens when you take out a graft for HST from a point where there is a follicle producing only one hair ?Any chance to see regrowth there? Or we seek only multiple hair follicles for HST?
    Yes of course. If you remove a 1 hair graft from the donor and place it in the recipient, there is an 85% chance that a 1 hair graft will grow from the donor area again.

Theoretically a 2 or 3 hair graft could grow from the donor area, even though it was only a 1 that was extracted, but I won't go into that.

GC

I know what you saying but dont you think that there was absolutale NO NEED to harvest 1 hair grafts if they were harvested indeed?

I understand if we are talking about hairline but we dont, its mid scalp area and every man has plenty of doubles, you have 1000s of double hair grafts in your donor

so they eiither harvested singles OR half of your doubles didnt grow as doubles..

if i were you Id be very concerned about the whole thing

Im not you and im still concerned

this could explain why there are reports of HST looking a bit thin

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    GC

I know what you saying but dont you think that there was absolutale NO NEED to harvest 1 hair grafts if they were harvested indeed?

I understand if we are talking about hairline but we dont, its mid scalp area and every man has plenty of doubles, you have 1000s of double hair grafts in your donor

so they eiither harvested singles OR half of your doubles didnt grow as doubles..

if i were you Id be very concerned about the whole thing

Im not you and im still concerned

this could explain why there are reports of HST looking a bit thin
    If your feeling up to it and have the time, then open up one of my recent pics and circle in red the doubles and singles in blue. This would be a good start. I'm away from home all this week and don't have the equipment to start editing photos.

I think it would only take about 20 or 30 mins to complete the task.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

So far, I didn't analyze your day 8 photo. In other words, I didn't analyze THE "voodoo-photo" so far.

What's really "hefty" (besides other things) is extraction site #12 (cyan circle in the right corner below):
    This is a regenerated TWO 2-hair graft (2nd HST) - now they extracted them again ...
    ... and guess what:
    This extraction site regenerated thick and strong TWO 2-hair grafts once again! Really unbelievable ... looks really like 'voodoo' ...

... and guess what:
    This extraction site regenerated thick and strong TWO 2-hair grafts once again! Really unbelievable ... looks really like 'voodoo' ...
    Very interesting stuff IM. I think this will be the most informative and complete case study yet. Looking forward to seeing your final analysis!

I don't want to hijack this thread, but you've mentioned your "HST 3.0" idea briefly. When you decide to officially present your idea, I'll ask some technical questions but for now, have you ever brought this up with Gho or anyone at HASCI? You said that you believe it is realistic, but how receptive do you think they will be to your idea?

... and guess what:

Voodoo?
    Find it out yourself …
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=124
    (Number 12 is around 5-6 “hair-rows” above gc's birthmark)

So either gc is doing voodoo, or his digital camera is doing voodoo. I can only report what my eyes can see.

Anyway, according to #12, gc got within 9 month EIGHT (!) brand new hair follicles for his recipient area (without any loss) just from extraction site #12. Sure, provided that ALL 8 follicles regenerated also in his recipient area.
    Furthermore, as you can see, the configuration of #12 is now somewhat different - seems difficult (at least risky) to extract them once again with such an FU configuration. ALL hair shafts emerge now out of 1 skin opening/pore.
    And finally, after the 2nd HST (day 13), it was unclear what #12 actually is. According to day -1, it was and it is definitely once again an FU grouping of TWO 2-hair grafts - now transformed to an 4-hair FU (hair shafts just stick together).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	voodoo.jpg

Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	19001  

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

"HST 3.0"

You said that you believe it is realistic, but how receptive do you think they will be to your idea?
    Very receptive - because Dr. Gho believes anyhow, that this is realistic.

http://youtu.be/Cc2fAhzVbdU

So as soon as someone in this field comes up with a "2 follicles from 1 follicle" version for the recipient area - Dr. Gho will come up with the same - but donor regeneration still INCLUDED (=3 follicles from 1 follicle)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Gho.jpg

Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	19005  

So as soon as someone in this field comes up with a "2 follicles from 1 follicle" version for the recipient area - Dr. Gho will come up with the same - but donor regeneration still INCLUDED (=3 follicles from 1 follicle)!
    You mean like restoring the density in the donor area, including any density which may have been lost in previous HST procedures? I guess I was rambling on this issue sometime earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    ... or will HST injections into the donor zone itself bring back (some of) the hairs, which originally fail to regenerate in the donor area? Can I theoretically restore density in the donor area using HST in itself (approaching 100% with each procedure), or are those follicles gone forever?

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    You mean like restoring the density in the donor area, including any density which may have been lost in previous HST procedures? I guess I was rambling on this issue sometime earlier...
    Right, YOU rambled on this issue sometime earlier - but neither I, nor someone else, because this is NOT the issue.

Right, YOU rambled on this issue sometime earlier - but neither I, nor someone else, because this is NOT the issue.
    Sorry I read the post lazily, got excited and... well, now I'm putting more attention into the reading. Must be offputting to clear up nuts and bolts - and I don't mean pointing out the relationships between the nuts and the bolts, but merely separating the nuts from the bolts - to complete nimrods from time to time.