+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Why? The HST technique IS based on splitting follicles - what else?

If he wouldn't split follicles - donor regrowth wouldn't happen.
    Precisely this!

For some people this is hard to accept because they read that as a 2 hair graft is cut in half leaving 1 hair in the donor and putting 1 hair in the recipient. This is the easy bit to understand!

However I am not going to lie, I don't understand Iron Mans HST 3.0.
    I understand the original longitudinal extraction of course, but what then? Are you longitudinally cutting again 50% exactly or transversely cutting?

And then implanting these two parts into the recipient, this last step is clear.

Changing the subject, I'm going to have to stop using Gho's Minox or use it every other day instead, having decided yet! Basically I'm breaking out in 100's of tiny spots all around my neck and up to my ear. It's calmed down tonight, so hopefully it'll be gone in a couple of days time, so I'll lay off the minox until maybe tuesday/wednesday. It could well be a coincidence, but I'll keep experimenting with maybe less sprays and less frequently. I'm desperate to keep these grafts so I've probably just gone overboard with it!

They RE-HARVESTED 12 regenerated grafts from the 2nd procedure in my observation area.

Now 2 questions remain:

- How many of the 12 re-harvested grafts regenerated once again;
    - How many of ALL new extraction sites (~35) in the observation area regenerated;

All the cyan (aqua) colored circles are the "re-reharvested" extraction sites - namely, extraction sites of the regenerated grafts from the 2nd procedure.
    The green circles are the normal regrowth sites from the 2nd procedure and the blue circles are the new extractions sites (3rd HST). The red circles are the not regenerated sites from the 2nd procedure. In the left corner below is, as always, the extraction site #1 (green circle).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	re-extractions.jpg

Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	18963  

All the cyan (aqua) colored circles are the "re-reharvested" extraction sites - namely, extraction sites of the regenerated grafts from the 2nd procedure.
    The green circles are the normal regrowth sites from the 2nd procedure and the blue circles are the new extractions sites (3rd HST). The red circles are the not regenerated sites from the 2nd procedure. In the left corner below is, as always, the extraction site #1 (green circle).
    Awesome, is that the day 8 picture? I'll upload another tonight unless you think it's too early?

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Awesome, is that the day 8 picture?
    No. It's your Day-3 photo. This is just an unlabled PRE-analysis pic.
    If it would be a day 8 photo, we would know already how many of the "re-re-extraction" sites (cyan circles) regenerated (better "re-regenerated") again - besides the new extractions sites (blue circles).
    So far, I didn't analyze your day 8 photo. In other words, I didn't analyze THE "voodoo-photo" so far.

What's really "hefty" (besides other things) is extraction site #12 (cyan circle in the right corner below):
    This is a regenerated TWO 2-hair graft (2nd HST) - now they extracted them again ...

However I am not going to lie, I don't understand Iron Mans HST 3.0.
    I understand the original longitudinal extraction of course, but what then?
    Correct. Basically, everything completely the same procedure (extraction part for donor regeneration), but after the extraction part,
    the implantation part is "slightly modified" to get MORE hair follicles for the recipient site.

Below is just the short pre-explanation and just with 2 pics ...

The HST 3.0 version is definitely NOT unrealistic to accomplish. Sure, depending on someone's standpoint, knowledge and motivation = master Gho.
    A more detailed explanation etc in a few weeks or so. Anyway, in the meanwhile, try to imagine what the HST 3.0 version would mean for you and in this field in general. So the point with HST 3.0 is all about, how we can get more hairs and FASTER onto your bald heads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	StemCells between dead hairs.jpg

Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	18968   Click image for larger version

Name:	HST-3.0.jpg

Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	18970  

Gc

looking at your hair growing from hst1 and hst2(previous page) it appears like you have many singles growing , ..i cant believe they couldnt find 700 doubles in your entire donor area and that way increase your denity by just being more smart and selective

he does small sessions plus harvests many singles when it can be avoided
    i didnt count but it seems like you have about 1.5 hairs per folicular unit

i wonder if arashi and c5000 experienced the same, they need to shave their head to examine wht is growing

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Gc

looking at your hair growing from hst1 and hst2(previous page) it appears like you have many singles growing , ..i cant believe they couldnt find 700 doubles in your entire donor area and that way increase your denity by just being more smart and selective

he does small sessions plus harvests many singles
    Who says they extract singles at all?
    With the HST technique per se, to get 2 follicles from 1, the technique is not designed to extract single follicles. Because what is exactly is necessary iat all, to extract the HAIR STEM CELLS?
    Just a few hours ago, is posted a pic of the James Bond/Gho interview. There is this part in detail explained, what makes this possible at all and what exactly is necessary, to get, for example, from a 2-hair graft the stem cells from both follicles. You can't do this with a single follicle. But this is the point you still don't understand, or you're unable to read. I don't know.

Anyway, concerning the singles in the recipient area:

What point of 1) 2) or 3) is it?

I would say, it's simply point 1). Period.

If you have 2-hair grafts placed and only a single hair grew from each, that could mean one of three things:
    1.Close to half of what grew in each follicular unit died from the process you had done. Or…
    2.You are Asian and have typical Asian hair densities, which means that there are equal one and two-hair follicular units growing in your native hair. Or…
    3.The doctors just divided the 2-hair grafts to make singles to increase the graft count.

So you are saying that in GCs case many 2 hair grafts simply died and that is the reason we see too many singles which were suppossed to be doubles..

it cought my attention, since GC had 2 very small sessions before last one consisting of 700 each, sure they wouldnt have any trouble finding 700 doubles in each procedure..ok if it was hairline where you need singles, but Gc didnt even touch hairline

Gc,

are you going to complain and maybe get free grafts or? I mean these procedures are so bloody expensive and they still screw you over

Of course I'm not going to complain.

Look, why don't you take a close look at my donor area and randomly circle 50 grafts and see whether they are 1's, 2's or 3's. Come back with an answer and then do the same again in the recipient.

That would be very worthwhile!

Point is my donor has plenty of 1 hair grafts, but I'd still be interested to see your analysis. BTW I'm not taking the piss.

Point is my donor has plenty of 1 hair grafts ...
    What happens when you take out a graft for HST from a point where there is a follicle producing only one hair ?Any chance to see regrowth there? Or we seek only multiple hair follicles for HST?