Histogen
    Aderans
    Some SMP
    Some BHT from Umar

I'm excited!!

Check these:
    http://www.ishrs.org/AnnualMeeting.html

http://www.ishrs.org/PDF/DetailedPre...b-07-02-12.pdf

Where the hell is Gho?!?! Being a slimy punk hold out!
    Everybody else there is sharing techniques!
  • 10-16-2012 04:12 AM
    Breaking Bald
    I REALLY hope we get some good news from somebody!!!
  • 10-16-2012 07:58 AM
    MrBlonde
    If all report bad phase 2 results we are all fcuk3d.

Hair systems or transplants will be our only options.
  • 10-16-2012 12:18 PM
    Alf
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    If all report bad phase 2 results we are all fcuk3d.

Hair systems or transplants will be our only options.

They would have said in advance if they were going to say anything about phase 2 results.

but Histogen has at least shown some real resuls so they will not fail.
  • 10-16-2012 12:50 PM
    dex89
    I am praying for the "cure" :rolleyes:
  • 10-16-2012 02:28 PM
  • 10-16-2012 02:57 PM
    rdawg
    ^
    lol, this news is from March/april.

edit: and according to the link posted in OP, Histogen goes on Friday, PGD2 is later that day as well, didnt find anyone else but I only quickly scanned through it.
  • 10-16-2012 04:09 PM
    garethbale
    I just read that the speakers from Aderans, Histogen and PGD2 only get 12 minute slots. Doesn't seem much time.

I expect no bad news but no ground breaking news either...something boring along the lines of 'we are seeing steady progress in our trials' etc
  • 10-16-2012 11:52 PM
    Kiwi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    I just read that the speakers from Aderans, Histogen and PGD2 only get 12 minute slots. Doesn't seem much time.

I expect no bad news but no ground breaking news either...something boring along the lines of 'we are seeing steady progress in our trials' etc

I suspect that might be the case.

However this time last year Aderans were working on fixing hairs that grow out at funny angles. If they have fixed that + got more growth then a year ago I'd be happy.
  • 10-17-2012 01:02 AM
    hellouser
    Regardless what news comes out this month, I'm putting aside some serious cash and taking out a loan for however much else I need and just getting it f**king over with and getting Gho to do some work on it. I'm counting on a treatment with gho in the next 6 months, so I'm saving my 12 grand for the full blown single session with 2,500 grafts. My student loans are almost payed off, so basically I have no debt and can do this. I shouldnt need a loan, I can make the 12k, shouldnt be a problem.

I'm not going to wait another year or two or three, I want results NOW while i'm still in my 20s. That should last me another number of years before a treatment from Aderans or whoever else is made available.. if not, I'm easily going to go for another session with Gho.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads