Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ohthehair
    • Oct 2014

Start treatment? Advice?

Hey guys. I started worrying/monitoring my hair around the age of 22. I am now almost 28 and for the most part I can't see much change (other than damage from styling/products - my bad. A lot of 2 inch broken/new hairs)

However, I have a widows peak that kind of goes in an M shape, so a peak and 2 smaller peaks at each side. I've noticed one of the sides/points appears a little thinner. From pictures I can see, if it is thinner it's not a great deal. But I think it has lost some hair. It was never a solid peak on that side, and always a little thinner anyway.

If it helps - My father was bald. My grandfather wasn't. My brother is 31 and hairline and crown are still the same. My crown is fine also. It is jsut this "peak" that seems to have thinned slightly.

My question is - Would you start treatment as a precaution before anything happens/more happens? Would I shed more on Fin especially if this is as bad as it's going to get (for a while) .... I'm scared to jump on if this isn't worht it and lose more hair.

Any advice appreciated!
    Thanks
Working...