• 03-31-2011 01:59 PM
    Big D
    Reviews of hair transplant surgeon Antonio Armani
    I've seen a number of Dr. Armani's patient result pictures and his results look great. I've read a number of forums on the internet that have mixed reviews of his work and pictures. I'm wondering for one why there isn't any mention of him or not much mention of him on this website. Also if anyone here has had a personal experience with him can they give me some feedback, pictures, etc. I feel like I missed something about this doctor because it seems his work is really good...I know it's a matter of opinion I'm just going off the pictures I've seen. Please if anyone has feedback write back.
  • 03-31-2011 04:24 PM
    gillenator
    Have you presented your question on the HLH forum? There's lots of opinions there on Armani.
  • 03-31-2011 06:01 PM
    SilverSurfer
    Don't go there...What you haven't seen are his really bad results and lawsuits against patients who have been unhappy with his work
  • 04-01-2011 12:19 PM
    gillenator
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Don't go there...What you haven't seen are his really bad results and lawsuits against patients who have been unhappy with his work

SS,

Do you mean lawsuits of patients as the plaintiff or is it the doctor suing the patients?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth