• 03-04-2012 01:56 AM
    clandestine
    We don't necessarily appreciate the things we have. We should then be grateful more often, for the things we do, rather than what were missing.
  • 03-04-2012 02:00 AM
    Jcm800
    Oh yeah I had too much hair back then, he used to say it blunted his scissors lol.

You bet i was happy, no issues-now im getting reclusive, hate the summer wind and rain, ah well better just deal with it eh
  • 03-04-2012 02:08 AM
    clandestine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Oh yeah I had too much hair back then, he used to say it blunted his scissors lol.

You bet i was happy, no issues-now im getting reclusive, hate the summer wind and rain, ah well better just deal with it eh

Don't mean to advertise, though I doubt I necessarily am..; 'Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life' thread, about twelve under this one. Good place to vent about everyday frustrations, should perhaps be a subforum so we can all vent anonymously.

We should be able to listen to each other in a compassionate way, and as well respond toe each other regarding typical or often encountered struggles concerning hair loss.
  • 03-04-2012 02:09 AM
    clandestine
    I've become reclusive as well.. You're not alone. I'm trying to improve.
  • 03-04-2012 02:11 AM
    Jcm800
    Thanks man, yeah it's not easy-if I wake up and see its raining out I love it - on with the Beanie ;)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads