Hilarious.

Comment

• fred970
      • Nov 2009

Trollarious.

Comment

• Bocaj
        • Jul 2011

Although..he actually does question Tamim's pictures and point out they aren't answering questions. The thing with Tamim's pics is it's not just about the hair color. He needs to show the "before" so everyone can see how ludicrous it is. This in only one year..with no in-between shots..hair majorly grown out..etc:

Comment

• Pentarou
          • Apr 2013

Amazingly obvious scam, this one. They're loading up forums with shills disguised as users, beware!

Comment

• Jazz1
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
            Amazingly obvious scam, this one. They're loading up forums with shills disguised as users, beware!
            I agree by giving old members free devices, that above is fake or either transplant.

Comment

• Bocaj
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Pentarou
              And the chief cheerleader who many think works for the company now- recently posted that he's more excited about "Tamim's" other products/topicals he'll be coming out with than he is about the Theradome. What a downer. He believes Tamim grew all his hair back in one year with the Theradome, but all of a sudden he doesn't have much faith in it.

Wait..didn't I say something about they'd be pushing the other crap the company would be coming out with- that you couldn't just rely on the Theradome *wink wink* ??

Comment

• Bocaj
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
                I agree by giving old members free devices, that above is fake or either transplant.
                Or as I keep saying- could just be his hair grown out. The pics could also have been taken many years apart...so I guess a transplant could also work- I'm sure you can tell if it's a transplant by running your fingers through his hair though

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                  • Jun 2013

The sad thing is that we aren't even falling for new scams, we are falling for the same dusty 10 year old scams.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                    The sad thing is that we aren't even falling for new scams, we are falling for the same dusty 10 year old scams.
                    I'm not. Well, after falling for Trx 2 my guard is truly up.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      I'm not. Well, after falling for Trx 2 my guard is truly up.

Join the club. I started my hair loss battle with Procerin. It had a money back guarantee. All I got was a guaranteed piece of crap.

Comment

• Jazz1
                        • Aug 2012

I say this again and again, stick to the big 3, daily shampoo with regenepure for me is the best fight. Hair oils are also cheap addition and other topicals that have proven DHT inhibitors like genhair products, Dr Klein and Dr proctors stuff. Folligen is underated and is also a good addition to making those vellus hair terminal etc.

Comment

• Bocaj
                          • Jul 2011

Ah no..not Dr. Proctors crap. See that long thread at *** and also his Wiki page. Oh wait..his Wiki page no longer exists, because of the fraud that went on!

Comment

• Jazz1
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Bocaj
                            Ah no..not Dr. Proctors crap. See that long thread at *** and also his Wiki page. Oh wait..his Wiki page no longer exists, because of the fraud that went on!
                            Probably might be crap who knows I bought it but gave me sides, again I would not say crap because spiro is proven etc. !aybe these lasers are a good addition to current regime because these seem to work on woman who do not suffer sevre hairloss like us, who knows time will tell.

Comment

• Bocaj
                              • Jul 2011

Minox is proven as well. What's not proven is the combination of what all he uses or claims to use, and/or what he refuses to tell us he uses(yeah, I'd put THAT on my head)..and for sure his claims have never been proven.

Comment

Working...