• 12-20-2011 02:55 PM
    clandestine
    Tocotrienol (vitamin E) may reverse male pattern baldness
    Edit: Accidentally posted this to 'Cutting Edge / Future Treatments' forum when it should probably be in the 'Hair Loss Treatments' forum. Perhaps a moderator can move it? Couldn't figure out how to delete and repost. Thanks!

Found this claim in a wikipedia article;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldness

"An eight month study performed at the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of Science Malaysia showed daily supplements of a patented tocotrienol (vitamin E) complex may increase hair growth in people with male pattern baldness by 42 percent.[56]"

Here is information regarding the study conducted;

http://www.tocotrienol.org/images/st...d%20beyond.pdf

"An 8-month study was performed at the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Science Malaysia with 28 volunteers aged 18 to 59 years with mild to moderately severe hair loss.

Volunteers supplemented with Tocomin SupraBio showed statistically significant higher hair counts postsupplementation (p<0.01). An average of 41.8% increase in the number of hair was observed after 8 months whereby

• 8 volunteers (40.0%) showed >50%
    hair growth
    • 1 volunteer (5.0%) showed 25-50%
    hair growth
    • 9 volunteers (45.0%) showed
    10-25% hair growth
    • 1 volunteer (5.0%) showed <10%
    hair growth"

Article regarding the study results;

http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/...baldness-Study

"Daily supplements of a patented tocotrienol (vitamin E) complex may increase hair growth in people with male pattern baldness by 42 per cent.

Hair coverage, measured by counting the number of hairs in a pre-selected 2x2 cm area, was significantly increased by an average of 41.8 per cent in the tocotrienol group, with eight volunteers experiencing greater than 50 per cent growth."

Additional source;

http://www.naturalnews.com/028050_vitamin_E_hair.html

"Vitamin E helps with the growth of capillaries. When there are more capillaries, the circulation improves and it is thought that the improved circulation to the scalp is the trigger for preventing hair loss."

Thoughts?
  • 12-20-2011 04:48 PM
    Thinning@30
    This is intriguing. But before anyone runs out to the drugstore to buy a whole shopping cart full of vitamin E pills, notice that the study claims that the participants were given a patented vitamin E complex. I'm curious to know what was in the complex other than vitamin E. Who funded the study? I'm also unsure of what to make of the fact that the study was performed at a university in Malaysia. How is that institution regarded within the global academic community? Also, did measurements count only terminal hairs? A 41.0 percent increase in terminal hairs seems like it should be enough to be cosmetically significant. Are there photographs? I think more information and independent verification are needed.
  • 12-21-2011 03:47 PM
    HairTalk
    The number (average re-growth>40&#37;) sounds impressive, but the single before–after image published would be lucky to underwhelm a person — it's likely just lighting and angle, but I think the subject actually may be showing less hair in the "after" shot...
  • 12-21-2011 06:50 PM
    Thinning@30
    Quote:

The number (average re-growth>40%) sounds impressive, but the single before–after image published would be lucky to underwhelm a person — it's likely just lighting and angle, but I think the subject actually may be showing less hair in the "after" shot...
    I saw the single photograph too. I don't think the picture (figures 2 and 3) is referenced in the article, so I don't what it is trying show, but there appears to be no growth at all. The only difference I see is that the hair looks wet in the before picture--a well known tactic of people selling snake oil hair loss cures.
  • 01-02-2012 06:29 AM
    mrmanns
    Couldn't help but registering and commenting on this thread

I've been a lurker

Well it does grow hair, literally

If you shave your beard, it'll grow back 5x as faster and thicker (This is how you will actually see first hand it can grow hair)

Us bodybuilders use it

Here are the two top toco products

Jarrow Formulas, Inc.
    Toco-Sorb

and

TOCO-8 - Primordial Performance

It also has awesome fat burning attributes to it, boost metabolism.

I've been on toco for about a year now
  • 01-02-2012 10:15 AM
    HairTalk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmanns View Post
    Couldn't help but registering and commenting on this thread

I've been a lurker

Well it does grow hair, literally

If you shave your beard, it'll grow back 5x as faster and thicker (This is how you will actually see first hand it can grow hair)

Us bodybuilders use it

Here are the two top toco products

Jarrow Formulas, Inc.
    Toco-Sorb

and

TOCO-8 - Primordial Performance

It also has awesome fat burning attributes to it, boost metabolism.

I've been on toco for about a year now

Sounds more as if you may have registered to promote products.
  • 01-02-2012 02:14 PM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    Sounds more as if you may have registered to promote products.

uh no, if I wanted to promote I would of gave you a link

Plus those two companies compete with each other
  • 01-02-2012 04:41 PM
    clandestine
    mrmanns; you make some interesting claims, if veritable. perhaps you could provide us with some photographic evidence? it does a world of difference, compared to claims made by written word.
  • 01-03-2012 07:14 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    mrmanns; you make some interesting claims, if veritable. perhaps you could provide us with some photographic evidence? it does a world of difference, compared to claims made by written word.

You can do a simple google search, people who take Steroids use Toco-8 it's stronger than tocosorb. So Imagine how strong it is, they take it because they're taking high levels of DHT

EDISON, NJ***8212;Results of a human clinical trial evaluating the effect of a tocotrienol-tocopherol complex (as Tocomin&#174;SupraBio***8482;, from Carotech) on hair-loss prevention has been published in the journal Tropical Life Sciences Research (Dec. 2010; 21(2):91-99). The randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted at the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Science Malaysia.

The study involved 38 male and female volunteers who suffered hair loss; they were given either mixed tocotrienol softgel capsules containing 50mg Tocomin&#174;SupraBio***8482; (n=21) or a placebo (n=17) twice a day for eight months. At baseline, four months (16th week) of supplementation and eight months (32nd week), researchers measured hair count and hair weight over a designated scalp area of 2x2 cm, and recorded obvious hair thinning.

After statistically analyzing the collected data, researchers found 95 percent of volunteers in the tocotrienol group (19 of 20 who actually finished the trial) experienced hair growth. Of these, 40 percent (8 volunteers) had more than 50 percent hair growth, 5 percent (1 volunteer) had 25 to 50 percent hair growth, 45 percent (9 volunteers) had 10 to 25 percent hair growth, and 5 percent had less than 10 percent hair growth. Only one volunteer in this group had a slight decrease in the number of hairs. In the placebo group, only one volunteer experienced more than 20 percent hair growth, seven volunteers (46.7 percent) had negligible increases, while the remaining 7 volunteers (46.7 percent) had a decrease in the number of hairs. Overall, the results indicated supplementation with 100 mg/d Tocomin SupraBio for eight months increased hair growth by 34.5 percent and resulted in a significant increase in the number of hairs, compared to the placebo group. There was no significant difference between he groups in the area of hair weight.

The researchers concluded tocotrienol***8217;s effect on hair loss could be due to its potent antioxidant activity on lipid peroxidation and oxidative stress in the scalp, which can contribute to hair loss.

***8220;The million dollar hair growth product market is currently being dominated by pharmaceutical companies that require stringent compliance on usage yet not without undesirable side effects,***8221; said WH Leong, vice president, Carotech Inc., who noted Tocomin&#174;SupraBio***8482; is naturally extracted from virgin crude palm oil and FDA-approved GRAS. ***8220;The bioenhanced Tocomin&#174;SupraBio***8482; natural full spectrum palm tocotrienol complex ensures an average of 250-precent increase in tocotrienol oral absorption which greatly assisted in delivering a consistent supply of tocotrienols to different tissues.***8221; Leong also noted the US Patent and Trademark Office has granted a patent (Patent No. 7,211,274 ) for Tocomin&#174;SupraBio***8482; as a novel hair growth formulation due to its proven efficacy.
  • 01-11-2012 11:53 AM
    clandestine
    mrmanns; are you yourself suffering from hair loss in any way, shape, or form?
  • 01-11-2012 07:43 PM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    mrmanns; are you yourself suffering from hair loss in any way, shape, or form?

I can tell you I stopped it DEAD in it's tracks for a good year now. Taking Saw Palmetto and Toco. Sometimes Toco 8 or Tocosorb depending on how much I can afford at the time

Toco is really one of the best natural supplements you can take in my opinion try it, you can really tell it works by how your beard grows back. It has something that just makes hair grow like grass. Well atleast the hair you still have, but it does indeed grow new hairs.

I'm surprised none of these snake oil salesmen had made something into liquid form yet for the scalp
  • 01-11-2012 09:57 PM
    sanook
    First time poster here... those % figures sound impressive. Almost too good to be true?

I wouldn't mind trying this out, but I'm not exactly sure what to purchase or how much to take on a daily basis? If I go to a pharmacy do i just ask for some vitamin E tablets that are the tocotrienol type?
  • 01-11-2012 10:08 PM
    sanook
    Quote:

I can tell you I stopped it DEAD in it's tracks for a good year now. Taking Saw Palmetto and Toco. Sometimes Toco 8 or Tocosorb depending on how much I can afford at the time

Toco is really one of the best natural supplements you can take in my opinion try it, you can really tell it works by how your beard grows back. It has something that just makes hair grow like grass. Well atleast the hair you still have, but it does indeed grow new hairs.

I'm surprised none of these snake oil salesmen had made something into liquid form yet for the scalp

Do you take anything else for your hair loss, such as propecia/finisteride/minoxidil etc?
  • 01-12-2012 12:07 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sanook View Post
    Do you take anything else for your hair loss, such as propecia/finisteride/minoxidil etc?

I notice that it works better without minoxidil, all I've noticed from minoxidil and all those other products is that it clogs your pores. Sure you will gain but, from me testing things out before I found toco. All those other things what it does is, makes you shed faster from all the touching you do to it.

Also I've notice that hairlosss has to do with hormonal changes and something going on inside your body.

Ive never had serious baldness but I stopped it dead in its tracks and I can tell you it stopped shedding 100%

Dealt with it and maintained for 2 years before I got on toco and it was by mistake too

I body build and found the product while buying workout supplements

I don't take steroids but, it's a very popular product they use to combat DHT levels

Toco is just a really great great thing you can take for yourself in general

I can tell you things like Resveratrol have nothing on Toco

You can actually see the affects Toco is making on your hair growth in just one week and also how it burns fat and lowers cholesterol

I'm telling you, time how long it takes for your beard to grow in one week

And once on toco time it again, your beard will grow 5x as faster

Thats how you can tell how it's affecting hair growth
  • 01-12-2012 12:11 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sanook View Post
    First time poster here... those % figures sound impressive. Almost too good to be true?

I wouldn't mind trying this out, but I'm not exactly sure what to purchase or how much to take on a daily basis? If I go to a pharmacy do i just ask for some vitamin E tablets that are the tocotrienol type?

This is what most toco makers put in their product

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 serving scoop = 630mg
    Servings per container: 60

Amount Per Serving
    %DV*

Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols (Tocomin®)
    130mg**

d-alpha-tocotrienol
    30mg**

d-beta-tocotrienol
    4mg**

d-gamma-tocotrienol
    52mg**

d-delta-tocotrienol
    14mg**

d-alpha-tocopherols
    30mg†

d-beta-tocopherols
    500mcg**

d-gamma-tocopherols
    315mcg**

d-delta-tocopherols
    31mcg**

Naturally Occurring Phyto-nutrients
    30mg**

Plant Squalene
    22mg**

Mixed Plant Sterols

(beta-sitosterol campesterol stigmasterol)
    8mg**

Mixed Carotenoids

(A-carotene B-carotene Y-carotene)
    200mcg**

Co-Enzyme Q10
    10mcg**
  • 01-13-2012 02:21 AM
    mrmanns
    I just want to give some of you people some good news, my bald spot was about maybe half an inch wide where it was serious and maybe 1.5 inches wide where I could see fading

I just cut my hair short today and the bald spot is about 85% GONE

This is the first time where I cut my hair short to about 1 inch long in 3 years

If anything natural can atleast help you regrow hair this is it

This is what I take on a daily basis

A Multivitamin
    1 Saw Palmetto Tablet
    and 2 Tocosorbs or 1 Toco 8

And I also use a natural shampoo with thickening agents

DO NOT use the shower head to clean your hair

I've notice showering does more harm to the area where you're trying to regrow

What you need to do is, fill up your bathtub and lean your head back under water. If you don't have a bathtub, then try to come up with something where you can do what I said.

What you want to achieve is having your hair combed back naturally by the water so you can easily apply shampoo to your hair. Do the same thing again to rinse your hair

Also use a blowdryer to dry your hair

Do not in any form touch your hair when wet

These tips are only usefull if your hair is longer then 1 inch long

These are the methods I used to regrow
  • 01-13-2012 03:47 AM
    BoSox
    Where can I get tocotrienol? Websites state that this is no normal vitamin E supplement.
  • 01-14-2012 12:18 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Where can I get tocotrienol? Websites state that this is no normal vitamin E supplement.

You're just going to have to do a search on tocosorb or toco-8 before people think I'm promoting which I'm not.

And you're right, it's no normal vitamin E. It's a hair growing machine
  • 01-14-2012 04:33 AM
    BoSox
    From the reviews toco8 is def a supplement I can benefit from. Just ordered some, I will give it a few months and see what happens.
  • 01-14-2012 06:40 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

From the reviews toco8 is def a supplement I can benefit from. Just ordered some, I will give it a few months and see what happens.

Toco 8 is definitely potent, watch how fast a shaven beard grows back. You'll see it the first week you're on it

I'll say give it about 3 months for you see real hair growth on your scalp, before then you'll see little fuzz hairs growing
  • 01-14-2012 10:43 AM
    PacWantsHair
    Quote:

Toco 8 is definitely potent, watch how fast a shaven beard grows back. You'll see it the first week you're on it

I'll say give it about 3 months for you see real hair growth on your scalp, before then you'll see little fuzz hairs growing

Can I try this Toco-8 while I'm taking Propecia? This stuff sounds pretty interesting. I've been on Propecia for about a year now and I don't want to get off of it - can I still take this Toco-8 stuff?

Thanks..
  • 01-14-2012 11:57 AM
    nrj
    Quote:

I just want to give some of you people some good news, my bald spot was about maybe half an inch wide where it was serious and maybe 1.5 inches wide where I could see fading

I just cut my hair short today and the bald spot is about 85% GONE

This is the first time where I cut my hair short to about 1 inch long in 3 years

If anything natural can atleast help you regrow hair this is it

This is what I take on a daily basis

A Multivitamin
    1 Saw Palmetto Tablet
    and 2 Tocosorbs or 1 Toco 8

And I also use a natural shampoo with thickening agents

DO NOT use the shower head to clean your hair

I've notice showering does more harm to the area where you're trying to regrow

What you need to do is, fill up your bathtub and lean your head back under water. If you don't have a bathtub, then try to come up with something where you can do what I said.

What you want to achieve is having your hair combed back naturally by the water so you can easily apply shampoo to your hair. Do the same thing again to rinse your hair

Also use a blowdryer to dry your hair

Do not in any form touch your hair when wet

These tips are only usefull if your hair is longer then 1 inch long

These are the methods I used to regrow

Dont touch your hair? how will you clean and unclog your scalp of dirt and different particles?

i also wanna see some pics if you have mrmanns.

thanks.

there arent many people who sign onto a forum just to say a product has worked for them.
  • 01-15-2012 01:46 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nrj View Post
    Dont touch your hair? how will you clean and unclog your scalp of dirt and different particles?

i also wanna see some pics if you have mrmanns.

thanks.

there arent many people who sign onto a forum just to say a product has worked for them.

Well I'm just posting what worked for me, getting your scalp moist and wet is enough to clean it

You don't want to put pressure on your scalp, you just want to minimize hair falling out of your scalp to begin with. And that goes the same for combing, try to not put too much pressure

And if I post pictures all you'll see if a full set of hair. I was never that bald to begin with, but like I told everybody I was fortunate enough to stop it in it's tracks before it got serious

I say my baldspot was a nickel wide and 2 nickels wide where it was fading. And I always use to grow my hair long so it was unnoticeable. It was at the crown of my head
  • 01-15-2012 01:48 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PacWantsHair View Post
    Can I try this Toco-8 while I'm taking Propecia? This stuff sounds pretty interesting. I've been on Propecia for about a year now and I don't want to get off of it - can I still take this Toco-8 stuff?

Thanks..

It's natural so I'll say go right ahead

And like I keep telling peopl here I'm not bsing, shave your beard if you have one. And while on a toco product watch for yourself how thick and quick your beard grows back

That's how I myself kept taking toco, I noticed it was a hair growing machine
  • 01-15-2012 01:55 AM
    mrmanns
    It also stops ingrown hairs on your face since it grows hair so fast that the skin doesn't even have time to heal over some after you shave

You shall see for yourselves, post your results in here
  • 01-16-2012 12:27 PM
    eqvist
    Why is this thread so dead? Dosn&#180;t people think this could work?
    http://www.hairloss-research.org/Upd...enols4-08.html

There must be more people that have something to say about this!
  • 01-16-2012 01:23 PM
    BoSox
    I just thought what if the pills I got are just sugar tablets? Is there a specific site i should be ordering these vitamins from?
  • 01-16-2012 01:49 PM
    Thinning@30
    Quote:

Why is this thread so dead? Dosn´t people think this could work?
    http://www.hairloss-research.org/Upd...enols4-08.html

There must be more people that have something to say about this!
    The problem is that there are no three phase clinical studies showing effectiveness. There seems to be only one study conducted at a university in Malaysia (not sure what to make of that). The only photograph shows no growth and uses a well-known tactic of snake oil sellers (hair is wet in one photo, dry in the other). Even if it promotes hair growth generally, there is insufficient evidence to suggest that it can prevent or reverse alopecia. This is not to say that the product is of no benefit to hair loss sufferers, but without more evidence, this just feels like TRX2 all over again.
  • 01-16-2012 02:29 PM
    uhm are you all really into this? :rolleyes:

all of the posts from other hair loss forums says that this is garbage and it will have ZERO effect on your MPB...

what is going on? is this just marketing from toco people?
  • 01-16-2012 03:01 PM
    clandestine
    perhaps you could link to the other forums denouncing the validity of this treatment (toco-8 specifically)? some sources would help.
  • 01-16-2012 03:31 PM
    https://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHKZ_enUS440U S440&q=site%3A************.com%2Finteract%2F+%22to co-8%22+OR+%22Tocotrienol+%22&oq=site%3A************. com%2Finteract%2F+%22toco-8%22+OR+%22Tocotrienol+%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e& gs_upl=138539l139443l0l139516l7l7l0l6l0l0l197l197l 0.1l1l0

no one so far reported anything positive(hair-wise) from taking this toco-8...

also: the study where they supposedly got good results was conducted with ONLY 11 PEOPLE. no further studies were conducted since..

the patent was obtained years ago so i'm sure we would have known by now if it did anything positive to our hair
  • 01-16-2012 04:47 PM
    BoSox
    I'm always willing to try, besides it's just a vitamin. Regardless of how effective this is, I'm desperate. Won't hurt to try.
  • 01-17-2012 08:01 PM
    clandestine
    Quote:

I'm always willing to try, besides it's just a vitamin. Regardless of how effective this is, I'm desperate. Won't hurt to try.

True. Keep us updated if you decide to follow through.
  • 01-17-2012 08:32 PM
    goldbondmafia
    2 Attachment(s)
    mrmanns,

Im only 20, noticed my hair thinning partially over the top and crown when I started lifting weights more intensely..had some bloodwork done which showed I have high levels of DHT ..im assuming the heavy diet of protein/carbs and heavy lifting has something to do with the DHT levels..anyways here are a few pics (taken under ceiling window with light coming through)..

Ive currently been using emu oil on my scalp in the morning and night, saw palmetto 2x daily, orange triad multi vitamins, biotin, nizoral and good regular shampoo & conditioner.

Few questions:

1) Does the toco cause shedding or any weird changes to your hair as you said it makes hair "fuzzy" or "grassy" at first?

2) Any side effects

3) Which is better: Toco 8 or Toco-Sorb? On BB.com they sell Toco Sorb, im assuming this is the one you use? Cant find Toco 8 online anywhere..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jarrow/tocosorb.html

4) Anything else bodybuilders use that are natural DHT blockers other than this and saw palmetto?

Hopefully you can answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated thanks boss
  • 01-18-2012 08:16 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    mrmanns,

Im only 20, noticed my hair thinning partially over the top and crown when I started lifting weights more intensely..had some bloodwork done which showed I have high levels of DHT ..im assuming the heavy diet of protein/carbs and heavy lifting has something to do with the DHT levels..anyways here are a few pics (taken under ceiling window with light coming through)..

Ive currently been using emu oil on my scalp in the morning and night, saw palmetto 2x daily, orange triad multi vitamins, biotin, nizoral and good regular shampoo & conditioner.

Few questions:

1) Does the toco cause shedding or any weird changes to your hair as you said it makes hair "fuzzy" or "grassy" at first?

2) Any side effects

3) Which is better: Toco 8 or Toco-Sorb? On BB.com they sell Toco Sorb, im assuming this is the one you use? Cant find Toco 8 online anywhere..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jarrow/tocosorb.html

4) Anything else bodybuilders use that are natural DHT blockers other than this and saw palmetto?

Hopefully you can answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated thanks boss

I noticed TocoSorb works better, that's the one I'm currently on. It says it has 3x greater absorption since it's in pill Form. Toco 8 is in powder form

I think something in pill form works better since it isn't being digested instantly by your body

And Yeah I workout just like you, just follow my steps. You are in your 20s like me, you will stop it dead in it's tracks

I stopped it and I just take Saw Palmetto for DHT and a Shampoo that has it in it aswell

It's all hormones in your body that causes hairloss, Toco controls whatever it is that makes you lose hair
  • 01-18-2012 08:16 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?num=10...97l197l0.1l1l0

no one so far reported anything positive(hair-wise) from taking this toco-8...

also: the study where they supposedly got good results was conducted with ONLY 11 PEOPLE. no further studies were conducted since..

the patent was obtained years ago so i'm sure we would have known by now if it did anything positive to our hair

You are a shill
  • 01-18-2012 08:56 AM
    goldbondmafia
    Quote:

I noticed TocoSorb works better, that's the one I'm currently on. It says it has 3x greater absorption since it's in pill Form. Toco 8 is in powder form

I think something in pill form works better since it isn't being digested instantly by your body

And Yeah I workout just like you, just follow my steps. You are in your 20s like me, you will stop it dead in it's tracks

I stopped it and I just take Saw Palmetto for DHT and a Shampoo that has it in it aswell

It's all hormones in your body that causes hairloss, Toco controls whatever it is that makes you lose hair

Awesome so the link I posted would be the one to buy then from bb.com? BTW which brand of Saw Palmetto do you use, ive been using Organika but I feel like there could be much better brands.

Was your hair loss/thinning similar to mine, better or worse?

thanks for the response.
  • 01-18-2012 11:01 AM
    mrmanns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    Awesome so the link I posted would be the one to buy then from bb.com? BTW which brand of Saw Palmetto do you use, ive been using Organika but I feel like there could be much better brands.

Was your hair loss/thinning similar to mine, better or worse?

thanks for the response.

Yeah it was kinda like that but at the crown of my head

And I take Swanson Vitamins Saw Palmetto

I use to take 2 Palmettos a day but I cut back to one and I take 2 tocosorbs

1 after breakfast and another after lunch

I also add a multivitamin once a day
  • 01-18-2012 11:37 AM
    goldbondmafia
    Quote:

Yeah it was kinda like that but at the crown of my head

And I take Swanson Vitamins Saw Palmetto

I use to take 2 Palmettos a day but I cut back to one and I take 2 tocosorbs

1 after breakfast and another after lunch

I also add a multivitamin once a day

Makes sense, I generally take the saw palmetto once in morning and one before bed so it stays in my system equally.

ill try the toco-sorb for sure, gonna see if they have it at supplement store here if not ill order it on BB.com thanks boss
  • 01-18-2012 12:11 PM
    goldbondmafia
    btw did u notice any actual growth of thin hairs or improvement in the thickness of your crown or did the toco just stabilize? How long did this take for you?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth