• 10-19-2012 09:25 AM
    JJacobs152
    Seems like Histogen has had good results. They just released their latest press release article online. However, they're results are best seen between the age groups of 40-59.

Quote:

Histogen Announces Initial Results from Phase I/II Clinical Trial of HSC
    Data shows significant efficacy at all time points and all treated hair loss regions
    SAN DIEGO, October 19, 2012 - Histogen, Inc., a regenerative medicine company developing innovative therapies based on the products of cells grown under simulated embryonic conditions, will present preliminary data from the ongoing clinical trial of its Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC) today at the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) Annual Meeting. Statistically significant improvement was seen across all targeted hair growth parameters in this Phase I/II clinical trial, with an 86% responder rate.
    The double-blind Phase I/II clinical trial was undertaken to further examine the safety and efficacy of intradermal injections of HSC in 56 men with androgenetic alopecia. In addition to other safety outcome measures, clinical evaluation of blood serum chemistry, hematology and urinalysis showed no indication of toxicity over 12 weeks. The treatment was well-tolerated and no study-related adverse events have been reported.

In this second clinical trial of HSC, which was designed with an additional treatment timepoint, the increase in total hair count was 46.5% above that seen in the pilot HSC trial at 12 weeks. Statistical significance was noted in all efficacy endpoints, which include increases in total hair count (p=0.0013), terminal hairs (p=0.0135), and hair thickness (p=0.026). A significant increase in vellus hair count (p=0.033) was seen for the first time, supporting the hypothesis that the HSC treatment rescues dying follicles, in addition to converting vellus to terminal hairs and increasing the number of hairs per follicle. Statistical significance continued to be seen at the 24 week time point.

"We are excited that HSC has not only continued to show unprecedented results, but that the addition of a second treatment time point in the Phase I/II clinical trial has resulted in even greater hair growth than the pilot study," said Gail K. Naughton, Ph.D., Histogen CEO and Chairman of the Board. "Particularly compelling is the growth seen in more difficult types and stages of hair loss. Without limitations to treatment area, age or stage of balding, HSC has the potential to expand the hair restoration market by offering a successful option to those that currently have none."

Available non-surgical treatment options for alopecia focus on younger patients in the earlier stages of hair loss, with a primary purpose of retaining existing hair and supporting limited hair regrowth. This is not the trend seen in the clinical trials of HSC. In both the pilot and Phase I/II clinical trial, HSC treatment has shown efficacy across age groups, with subjects age 40-59 seeing cosmetically significant results beginning at 12 weeks, including a mean increase of 39% in terminal hairs and 19.4% in total hair count in this age group in the current trial.

Importantly, the efficacy of HSC is not limited by hair loss region. The Phase I/II clinical trial has shown noted new hair growth in subjects treated in all regions of the scalp, including temporal recession, mid-scalp and vertex. Subjects receiving HSC in the temporal recession, which is known to be more difficult to treat than other areas of hair loss, saw marked improvement in terminal hair count, with a mean increase of 22.6% at 12 weeks and 25.2% at the 24 week time point.

In addition to the Phase I/II data, Dr. Naughton will present results from a Physician-sponsored IND of HSC conducted by Dr. Craig Ziering, an ISHRS member and leading hair restoration surgeon. Five men and five women received up to four treatments of HSC, with all subjects showing positive hair growth. Increased hair growth was seen as early as 6 weeks, with clinically and cosmetically relevant results seen as early as 18 weeks.

"The clinical data seen to date with HSC is very compelling," said Dr. Craig Ziering, Founder and CEO of Ziering Medical. "Not only is the strong safety profile clinically important, but we have seen cosmetically significant results, with coverage of thinning areas, in a clinical setting. In addition, the response seen in women treated with HSC is unprecedented."

HSC is a complex of proteins and growth factors naturally secreted by multipotent cells under Histogen's proprietary growth conditions. The proteins within HSC, such as KGF, VEGF, and follistatin, are involved in signaling stem cells in the body, and have been shown to be key in hair formation and the stimulation of resting hair follicles.

"Scalp Injection of Active Embryonic-like Cell-secreted Proteins and Growth Factors" will be presented by Dr. Naughton at the ISHRS Annual Meeting, taking place October 17-20, 2012, in the Bahamas.
  • 10-19-2012 09:48 AM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    Seems like Histogen has had good results. They just released their latest press release article online. However, they're results are best seen between the age groups of 40-59.

This is the original source/press release:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb10032346.htm

Female result (before/after):
    http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2012/10...0-%2019wks.jpg

Male result (before/after):
    http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2012/10...20-%2024wk.jpg

Convincing? Impressed? Let me know ...

The male patient -I think- is more than 40 years. Does it mean a young patient will see -0 result?
  • 10-19-2012 10:07 AM
    JJacobs152
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    This is the original source/press release:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb10032346.htm

Female result (before/after):
    http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2012/10...0-%2019wks.jpg

Male result (before/after):
    http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2012/10...20-%2024wk.jpg

Convincing? Impressed? Let me know ...

The male patient -I think- is more than 40 years. Does it mean a young patient will see -0 result?

You fail to comprehend that Histogen's method is a completely new and innovative method of helping BOTH sexes with andro. alopecia. An injection form of medium, that hasn't showed any side effects as of yet. Lets run through history real quick and see what the current treatments and their side effects are, shall we?

Minoxidil - potent vasodilator that can make you hypotensive, causing tachycardia, and other array of symptoms.
    Finasteride - people have talked about ED, to the point where they've fallen into depression.
    RU - nothing about this can even be said, since there is hardly any data.

I'm not sure, but can females with andro aloopecia take fin - no they can't, especially if they plan on having children, since the drug is a teratogen.

I'd say the results from those pictures is pretty good, taking into consideration what is currently available on the market. Not sure why you're trying to bash their results.

Atleast, unlike a certain HT physician overseas, they're providing well documented pictures, protocols, and willing to let the rest of the world see their plans and future outlook on hair "regeneration".
  • 10-19-2012 10:33 AM
    rdawg
    This is great news IMO, a true help to those with moderate hairloss including in the temples. So far(not sure if they may tinker with it to make it better) it seems perfect for those in the NW1-4 range.

I suppose this means Phase III is going to be approved?

I do have to ask how long these hairs last though? do they just get lost without something like Fin being used?

quite excited to see a product that actually causes noticeable growth, even if it's not a fullout cure, combining this with Minoxidil+Fin may get a NW3-4 back to a NW1-2.

A little glimmer of hope came out today, I'll be getting some of my hair back with this stuff within a few years!
  • 10-19-2012 11:04 AM
    The Alchemist
    Quote:

I'd say the results from those pictures is pretty good, taking into consideration what is currently available on the market. Not sure why you're trying to bash their results.

Atleast, unlike a certain HT physician overseas, they're providing well documented pictures, protocols, and willing to let the rest of the world see their plans and future outlook on hair "regeneration".

Think you answered your own question here. Ironman's posting frequency peaks whenever news comes out that indicates the future of his employers business may not be in such great shape. With results like Histogen just presented, i expect his posting to reach a fevered pitch and level of hysteria that hasn't been seen before.

A mean of 40% new terminals is phenomenal! And with a response rate of nearly 90%. That is great news!
  • 10-19-2012 11:13 AM
    UK_
    Some people know me as a huge sceptic.

However, I have never heard a legitimate company in 20 years of hair loss research make a statement like this that I actually believed:

Quote:

"Importantly, the efficacy of HSC is not limited by hair loss region. The Phase I/II clinical trial has shown noted new hair growth in subjects treated in all regions of the scalp, including temporal recession, mid-scalp and vertex. Subjects receiving HSC in the temporal recession, which is known to be more difficult to treat than other areas of hair loss, saw marked improvement in terminal hair count, with a mean increase of 22.6% at 12 weeks and 25.2% at the 24 week time point."
    I remember a few months ago we were all wondering if Histogen (HSC) would even work in the temporal regions - and there we have it, our first clinical study showing a treatment being effective on the most difficult area to treat... the temples!!
  • 10-19-2012 11:15 AM
    Ted
    I got very disappointed from the pics.
    The first pic of the woman are overexposed probably taken with a flash. In the same lightning conditions the hair would probably look exactly the same.

The first pic of the man have his hairs brushed to the sides to reveal the thin areas, whereas in the second pic the hair is brushed to cover the thin areas.

I really high hope for Histogen but these pics have made me loose all trust in them.
    This ****ing industry stinks!

Edit. The angels are also different in the pics which makes the hair look thicker
  • 10-19-2012 11:16 AM
    Artista
    @JJacobs152 Thank you for posting this my friend
  • 10-19-2012 11:21 AM
    The Alchemist
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Some people know me as a huge sceptic.

However, I have never heard a legitimate company in 20 years of hair loss research make a statement like this that I actually believed:

I remember a few months ago we were all wondering if Histogen (HSC) would even work in the temporal regions - and there we have it, our first clinical study showing a treatment being effective on the most difficult area to treat... the temples!!

Agreed - the temples are the first to go. Most balding men lose them in their 20s. So those patients in this study being at least 40 yrs of age and getting growth in an area have most likely been skin bald in that area for at least a decade, maybe more. That takes a sledge hammer to the theory of follicles reaching a "point of no return", which was being tossed around on the various forums.

Hopefully they can push this through and get it released into Asian markets early.
  • 10-19-2012 11:22 AM
    rdawg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    The first pic of the woman are overexposed probably taken with a flash. In the same lightning conditions the hair would probably look exactly the same.

The first pic of the man have his hairs brushed to the sides to reveal the thin areas, whereas in the second pic the hair is brushed to cover the thin areas.

I had really high hope for Histogen but these pics have made me loose all trust in them.

I dont know what you're looking at but the mans hair is clearly thicker and he definitely has more hair. That is not simply 'brushing' it to cover up spots.

dont expect the first actual growth product to give you a full head of hair within a few months, the fact that this gives NOTICEABLE growth at all is fantastic, there's nothing on the market it like it. Especially in the temple region.

Is this gonna help a NW7? I'm not sure, what happens if they repeat the dose again at one year? what if they did it monthly? questions that could be answered. Maybe it gets even better as more time goes by?

either way, perfect as is for moderate hairloss sufferers.
  • 10-19-2012 11:23 AM
    Ted
    If you believe in the numbers you should also believe in trx2's numbers that claim 50% (if I remember correct) increase after 18 months.
  • 10-19-2012 11:23 AM
    rdawg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Agreed - the temples are the first to go. Most balding men lose them in their 20s. So those patients in this study being at least 40 yrs of age and getting growth in an area that has most likely been bald for at least a decade, maybe more. That takes a sledge hammer to the theory of follicles reaching a "point of no return", which was a theory being tossed around on the various forums.

Hopefully they can push this through and get it released into Asian markets early.

Well I assume Phase III begins right away in january correct? which would mean a Jan 2014 finish, late 2014 production/release and approval for the Asian markets.

But couldnt they simultaneously do the NA market as well to get it approved slightly earlier say by 2015?
  • 10-19-2012 11:27 AM
    The Alchemist
    Quote:

If you believe in the numbers you should also believe in trx2's numbers that claim 50% (if I remember correct) increase after 18 months.

No we should not. TRX is a joke and their trials were done under no jurisdiction other than Thomas Whitfields. To compare the two is ludicrous.
  • 10-19-2012 11:29 AM
    Ted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    I dont know what you're looking at but the mans hair is clearly thicker and he definitely has more hair. That is not simply 'brushing' it to cover up spots.

dont expect the first actual growth product to give you a full head of hair within a few months, the fact that this gives NOTICEABLE growth at all is fantastic, there's nothing on the market it like it. Especially in the temple region.

Is this gonna help a NW7? I'm not sure, what happens if they repeat the dose again at one year? what if they did it monthly? questions that could be answered. Maybe it gets even better as more time goes by?

either way, perfect as is for moderate hairloss sufferers.

Well I dont see any improvements at all in the mans pics. I really want to but I dont. After another look I see that they also made the after pic a bit darker (or something similar) to make the hair look thicker. This is ****ing bogus pics!!
    Im not saying histogen wont work, just that these pics got me really disappointed!!
  • 10-19-2012 11:33 AM
    Ted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    No we should not. TRX is a joke and their trials were done under no jurisdiction other than Thomas Whitfields. To compare the two is ludicrous.

Can you give us some source for this? They are clinical trials and I thought they had to be done with outside jurisdiction.

I have used trx2 for 1.5 years and it has saved my hair better than finasteride did. No regrowth though. Only thing I got regrowth from was minoxidil and that was in the temples.
  • 10-19-2012 11:34 AM
    JJacobs152
    Quote:

I really high hope for Histogen but these pics have made me loose all trust in them.

Edit. The angels are also different in the pics which makes the hair look thicker

Lets dissect this a bit. Before anybody thinks I'm somebody that's getting paid by Histogen, or a worker for Histogen, can look up my previous posts. You can see I'm a fairly avid poster on the forum here.

You mention the female hair and flash in the picture. Yes, that is true, but your logic is reversed. If you look on H&W's website on how to take proper pictures to see improvements or change in hair, they mention NOT to use flash, as flash actually makes the hair look more dense/full, giving a false appearance. Additionally, if you look at the female's before pic - you can see a characteristic dumbbell shaped pattern of hair loss. Starting from the top the diameter is large, constricts towards the middle, and finally the diameter increases towards the bottom of the picture. In the after picture, you see a consistent constricted area of loss, only indicating - the treatment worked on the two larger diameter areas. Additionally, to make my argument even stronger, you can see in the before picture there are two faint black circles demarcating the areas with the increased diameter of hair loss.

As for your argument on the male individual - You are wrong again. Look at the wavy distinctive hair pattern running from his forehead to the back of his head. All the strands are running in a consistent parallel fashion. Where on God's green planet, do you see his hair combed over to show the thinning, or combed over to cover the thinning? :confused:
  • 10-19-2012 11:36 AM
    UK_
    Quote:

Can you give us some source for this? They are clinical trials and I thought they had to be done with outside jurisdiction.

I have used trx2 for 1.5 years and it has saved my hair better than finasteride did. On regrowth though. Only thing I got regrowth from was minoxidil and that was in the temples.

****s sake stop boring us with your garbage TRX2 rubbish - all we've heard about all year is TRX2 TRX2 TRX2 - some of us have been waiting all year for this news and you're here trying to compare an actual clinical trial to the work of some phd nut student from Oxford trying to release a vitamin tablet to cure hair loss.

Apples & oranges - wnt proteins/ genetic engineering compared to a compound found in your daily shopping list. Get out of here troll.
  • 10-19-2012 11:39 AM
    JJacobs152
    Just to make you feel better Ted, there are currently 8-9 active members currently viewing/posting in this thread, AT THIS VERY MOMENT. 8 of those people see changes in the after result pictures which Histogen provided, whereas the 9th person doesn't see any change in the after pictures. I hope you understand the point I'm making behind this post.
  • 10-19-2012 11:39 AM
    amibald
    So this is good news??? My worry is that i'm 18 and by the time I can afford this- 5-6 years- i'll be a baldie!
  • 10-19-2012 11:47 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by amibald View Post
    So this is good news??? My worry is that i'm 18 and by the time I can afford this- 5-6 years- i'll be a baldie!

Histogen + Gho + HT.

That is the route your should go down.
  • 10-19-2012 11:48 AM
    garethbale
    I have to say, the picture of the guy is disappointing. It does look as though in the first pic his hair on top has been combed down over the sides, and in the second pic his hair has been pushed up.

I really hope their numbers are accurate
  • 10-19-2012 11:54 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

You can't compare the two.

I dont ever remember TRX2 going through clinical trials and besides:

http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf

clear regrowth by histogen
  • 10-19-2012 11:57 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    I have to say, the picture of the guy is disappointing. It does look as though in the first pic his hair on top has been comped down over the sides, and in the second pic his hair has been pushed up.

I really hope their numbers are accurate

I think you and Ted are looking at the wrong thing.

Histogen doesn't seem to regrow hair in bald slick areas, rather it is just REALLY REALLY good at thickening up thinning hair.

Which in both photos is evident.

Sadly, I dont think this treatment will work on a NW7.

Ironically, I find it funny how histogen is so fast with their progress, whereas aderans isnt.
  • 10-19-2012 11:57 AM
    Ted
    Quote:

Lets dissect this a bit. Before anybody thinks I'm somebody that's getting paid by Histogen, or a worker for Histogen, can look up my previous posts. You can see I'm a fairly avid poster on the forum here.

You mention the female hair and flash in the picture. Yes, that is true, but your logic is reversed. If you look on H&W's website on how to take proper pictures to see improvements or change in hair, they mention NOT to use flash, as flash actually makes the hair look more dense/full, giving a false appearance. Additionally, if you look at the female's before pic - you can see a characteristic dumbbell shaped pattern of hair loss. Starting from the top the diameter is large, constricts towards the middle, and finally the diameter increases towards the bottom of the picture. In the after picture, you see a consistent constricted area of loss, only indicating - the treatment worked on the two larger diameter areas. Additionally, to make my argument even stronger, you can see in the before picture there are two faint black circles demarcating the areas with the increased diameter of hair loss.

As for your argument on the male individual - You are wrong again. Look at the wavy distinctive hair pattern running from his forehead to the back of his head. All the strands are running in a consistent parallel fashion. Where on God's green planet, do you see his hair combed over to show the thinning, or combed over to cover the thinning? :confused:

If you cant see the difference in hair styling I think your just seeing what you want too see. When I get more time I can circle the hairs for you.

And if you think flash will give a thicker look try to take pics of your on hair and compare.
    Even if it somehow gave you a thicker look (never happened to me) why on earth cant Histogen just use the same lightning conditions? This is not professional.

I hope the subjects will get more hair with time but for now I am very dissapointed
  • 10-19-2012 11:59 AM
    Ted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You can't compare the two.

I dont ever remember TRX2 going through clinical trials and besides:

clear regrowth by histogen

Yea those results gave me hope thats why I got so disappointed now
  • 10-19-2012 11:59 AM
    JJacobs152
    Quote:

If you cant see the difference in hair styling I think your just seeing what you want too see. When I get more time I can circle the hairs for you.

And if you think flash will give a thicker look try to take pics of your on hair and compare.
    Even if it somehow gave you a thicker look (never happened to me) why on earth cant Histogen just use the same lightning conditions? This is not professional.

I hope the subjects will get more hair with time but for now I am very dissapointed

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8rxckxM6W1r9rdxs.gif
  • 10-19-2012 12:00 PM
    rdawg
    Quote:

Histogen doesn't seem to regrow hair in bald slick areas, rather it is just REALLY REALLY good at thickening up thinning hair.

Ironically, I find it funny how histogen is so fast with their progress, whereas aderans isnt.

That alone is fantastic though, as well as clear reversal of vellus hairs which isnt guarenteed by any current product.

a guy in the beginning stages of hairloss will be able to halt and reverse it with a product like this(+ maybe fin).

I'm not sure if it addressed the slick bald spot thing.
  • 10-19-2012 12:00 PM
    Ted
    Quote:
    You look like a girl
  • 10-19-2012 12:07 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    That alone is fantastic though, as well as clear reversal of vellus hairs which isnt guarenteed by any current product.

a guy in the beginning stages of hairloss will be able to halt and reverse it with a product like this(+ maybe fin).

I'm not sure if it addressed the slick bald spot thing.

I agree.

Latisse are going to release their own product soon, so I don't even think you will need to use fin.

If your hair is thinning use latisse the maintain, and or go to histogen for a top up.

Thinning hair takes a while to go slick bald, 6-7 months. My work colleague developed thinning hair in his crown 2 years ago, he still hasn't got a bald spot.

One thing for sure - neither patient LOST hair in the photos. As for maintainence goes, this works.
  • 10-19-2012 12:09 PM
    Quote:
    Is this Dr. Gail Naughton who regularly used her perfectly working "ExCeltrixTM" product?
  • 10-19-2012 12:10 PM
    JJacobs152
    Quote:

I agree.

Latisse are going to release their own product soon, so I don't even think you will need to use fin.

If your hair is thinning use latisse the maintain, and or go to histogen for a top up.

Thinning hair takes a while to go slick bald, 6-7 months. My work colleague had thinning hair in his crown 2 years ago, he still hasn't got a bald spot.

One thing for sure - neither patient LOST hair in the photos. As for maintainence goes, this works.

Latisse should be somewhat interesting, however I don't think it'll really work. Iirc, latisse is a prostaglandin analog which was originally intended to use for the treatment of glaucoma. Since it's a topical solution, it was noted that eyelashes grew longer and thicker, with the side effect showing retinal pigmentation spots.

Do eyelashes and hair on our scalp contain the same chemistry, receptors, etc etc for the drug to work - will be interesting to find out. :)
  • 10-19-2012 12:11 PM
    JJacobs152
    Quote:

Is this Dr. Gail Naughton who regularly used her perfectly working "ExCeltrixTM" product?

Wait, the girl that I posted is a doctor? Link to proof?
  • 10-19-2012 12:12 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Latisse should be somewhat interesting, however I don't think it'll really work. Iirc, latisse is a prostaglandin analog which was originally intended to use for the treatment of glaucoma. Since it's a topical solution, it was noted that eyelashes grew longer and thicker, with the side effect showing retinal pigmentation spots.

Do eyelashes and hair on our scalp contain the same chemistry, receptors, etc etc for the drug to work - will be interesting to find out. :)

Well at least its in the pipeline.

You boys are too sceptical.

We also have aderans - which tbh, I am not so confident about
  • 10-19-2012 12:13 PM
    garethbale
    Quote:

Well I hope so. I am a receder, not a diffuser, but it I could bring my temples forward an inch or so that would do. I am just not convinced by their photos. Why isn't the lightning the same in each photo? To me it does look like the hair has been combed down in the first pic.

I was hoping for much better given the pictures they previously posted.
  • 10-19-2012 12:15 PM
    JJacobs152
    Quote:

Well at least its in the pipeline.

You boys are too sceptical.

We also have aderans - which tbh, I am not so confident about

lol, I'm only skeptical because of knowledge about the product from med school. ;)

Why don't you think Aderans will be successful? I don't know much about them, would like to hear your info about it.
  • 10-19-2012 12:17 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Well I hope so. I am a receder, not a diffuser, but it I could bring my temples forward an inch or so that would do. I am just not convinced by their photos. Why isn't the lightning the same in each photo? To me it does look like the hair has been combed down in the first pic.

better pdf to be honest.

I am sure histogen will release more news in the coming months.

If you are a receeder, with no thinning elseware. I am sure your hair will hold out by the time it gets released.

Tend to find that diffuse thinners are the one's who lose their hair quickly.

Finally, even if you don't get regrowth with HSC, you are more than likely to maintain your existing hair, which is a good thing if you want to avoid taking fin.
  • 10-19-2012 12:18 PM
    Quote:

You're right ...
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...7;20growth.jpg

I'm somewhat surprised too, because -interestingly-, they didn't publish their "robust growth" results. Maybe it wasn't their intention anymore to publish normal hair transplant results - who knows ... :rolleyes:
  • 10-19-2012 12:19 PM
    hellouser
    Quote:

The photography argument is actually a valid point and an important one as well. I'll chime in on this since I'm a photographer:

Basically we all want accurate results and an accurate showing of those results. The problem with releasing photographs is that its basically impossible to have the same exact same lighting conditions, the exact same angle, the exact same position of the head, the exact same hair style, length, lens focal length, aperture, etc. The photographs are bound to be at least somewhat different between sessions. And the amount of light DOES affect the hair and possibility to see the scalp. You shine light through hair thats bright enough and you'll see skin, which is why controlled lighting is important.

I will say though, that there definitely is noticeable improvement with Histogen although to be honest I am somewhat disappointed with the amount, I've seen better results with Minox/RU58841 regimens but if Histogen becomes available you can be sure they'll have my money. I'll take any improvement at this point (I'm lucky because I've only thinned out in the crown and lost my temples, so there are some options for me but I feel for those in higher norwood scales).
  • 10-19-2012 12:19 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

lol, I'm only skeptical because of knowledge about the product from med school. ;)

Why don't you think Aderans will be successful? I don't know much about them, would like to hear your info about it.

They have been stuck in phase 2 for many years, missing deadlines.

They have a release date in 2014, but I am sceptical that they will make it.
  • 10-19-2012 12:21 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

You're right ...
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...t%20growth.jpg

I'm somewhat surprised too, because -interestingly-, they didn't publish their "robust growth" results. Maybe it wasn't their intention anymore to publish normal hair transplant results - who knows ... :rolleyes:

There is clear regrowth at the temples.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth