• 02-26-2012 11:13 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Oh yeah...beyond belief huh?

yeah...beyond belief.
  • 02-26-2012 12:23 PM
    ulanude
    Yes, do see regrowth in temple area. Without doubt new hair has been appearing. Also, since my whole hair just got more dense I can just leave it grow longer than before and therefore conceal the the temple area more efficently.
  • 02-26-2012 12:28 PM
    Jcm800
    And what else are you taking?
  • 02-26-2012 12:46 PM
    TheDude
    Come on guys i was a perfect case for this stuff..

Right temple recession and the beginnings of overall thinning..

I took the stuff for three months straight and the only thing that changed was my continued recession..

It would of been one of the easier cases to spot any positive effects but nothing..

Hay, i really wanted it to work but low a behold another waste of good money..

And as far as their so-called scientific studies, as far as i remember they got all their data from people in this community and other hair loss forums.. scientific eh?
  • 02-26-2012 12:52 PM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

I took the stuff for three months straight and the only thing that changed was my continued recession..

It would of been one of the easier cases to spot any positive effects but nothing..

And as far as their so-called scientific studies, as far as i remember they got all their data from people in this community and other hair loss forums.. scientific eh?

I'm pretty sure TRX2 is supposed to be used with fin... itself alone it wouldn't do much
  • 02-26-2012 02:12 PM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    I'm pretty sure TRX2 is supposed to be used with fin... itself alone it wouldn't do much

How will you know if its working?
  • 02-26-2012 04:51 PM
    clandestine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    How will you know if its working?

You won't; that's the trick! ;)
  • 02-26-2012 06:35 PM
    gutted
    i posted this on another site.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12190640

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/61...scription.html

ive read l-lysine increases l-cartinine levels, probably why those patients in tha trial may have had success with l-lysine supplementation.

It also states supplementing with l-lysine enhanced the efficay of other treatments such as minox, propecia etc.

food for thought!
  • 02-27-2012 04:01 AM
    ulanude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

Sure you won't see any differences if you just stay in for 3 month. It took me around 9 month to see any improvements but then progress appeared rapidly. It will be a waste of money if you are plannning to use it only for couple of month and hope to solve your problems. just doesn't work like this.
  • 02-27-2012 07:55 AM
    Jcm800
    Ulanude what else are you taking?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth