1 Attachment(s)
    Pic 2/3
  • 04-19-2014 05:43 AM
    Scraff
    1 Attachment(s)
    Pic 3/3
  • 04-19-2014 06:50 AM
    joely
    I have an office but im only in it for half an hour t the start and end of ach shift, front looks ok just stubbly, wasn't to bad going back I decided just to be honest with people and tell them, they said from the front it just looks like iv shaved my head, few people were asking questions though about having a big bald patch at the bak where before I went of it was full (concealer)
  • 04-19-2014 06:57 AM
    Scraff
    I bet it's a big relief to have got it out of the way though? I felt massively relieved after I told two people at work. I'll still be nervous about going back in a few weeks though! The hardest part is all over now :)
  • 04-22-2014 01:05 AM
    joely
    Good luck today scraff, let us know how you get on
  • 04-22-2014 01:10 PM
    gillenator
    Quote:

Originally Posted by joely View Post
    I have an office but im only in it for half an hour t the start and end of ach shift, front looks ok just stubbly, wasn't to bad going back I decided just to be honest with people and tell them, they said from the front it just looks like iv shaved my head, few people were asking questions though about having a big bald patch at the bak where before I went of it was full (concealer)

Well now they know, and then when your result manifests over the next 12 months or so, they will be amazed...:)
  • 04-22-2014 01:11 PM
    gillenator
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scraff View Post
    I bet it's a big relief to have got it out of the way though? I felt massively relieved after I told two people at work. I'll still be nervous about going back in a few weeks though! The hardest part is all over now :)

Yep, the best is yet to come...the regrowth...;)
  • 04-22-2014 02:11 PM
    Scraff
    Thanks Joely. Just back from day 1 of surgery! All positive so far! Will be interesting to see how I sleep tonight being upright! I took off the graftcyte pad after 45 minutes am I right in thinking I should be sleeping with it fully exposed on top? The only bandages I have on at the moment that I'm leaving on are the ones covering the donor area.
  • 04-23-2014 02:45 AM
    joely
    Yes hats how I slept, it is hard though trying to sleep like that,

Gillenator thank you for your kind words
  • 04-23-2014 01:11 PM
    gillenator
    I have also heard of some guys wearing a wooly hat or stocking cap for a week or so post-op...;)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth