• 04-17-2014 09:29 AM
    goldbondmafia
    1 Attachment(s)
    10 months on finasteride 1.25mg
    The first 3 pics are my baseline pictures in June 2013 and the next 3 are from April 2014, 10 months later.

It looks like its improved in my temples but my hair is longer in my baseline pictures and I feel like the shorter hair can make it seem thicker so maybe the pics don't show the true results? Anyway take a look and let me know

Also, do you think I should switch the fin for 0.5 dut daily or add in rogaine foam 1x/day?
  • 04-17-2014 10:28 AM
    redy
    you look like you have hit a good point with fin.

Your hair looks thick, not scraggly like in baseline. That's all that really matters, and you haven't lost any ground.

congrats!
  • 04-21-2014 10:43 AM
    35YrsAfter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    The first 3 pics are my baseline pictures in June 2013 and the next 3 are from April 2014, 10 months later.

It looks like its improved in my temples but my hair is longer in my baseline pictures and I feel like the shorter hair can make it seem thicker so maybe the pics don't show the true results? Anyway take a look and let me know

Also, do you think I should switch the fin for 0.5 dut daily or add in rogaine foam 1x/day?

Looks a little better. I think you should try Rogaine foam as well. Make sure you're not taking any medication with a hair loss side effect and consider trying a product like Buried Treasure's "Hair Skin and Nails".

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth