• 04-14-2010 09:24 AM
    vwins
    propecia works great for old guys
    I have always had thin blond hair but a age 61 I was getting that friar tuck look and loosing hair on the top back of my head, first I tried rogaine, big mistake, greasy, pain to use and after about 6 months my scalp was on fire with no hair gain.
    Decided to try propecia, after 2 months I could see small fine hair, now after more than 2 yrs of use hair has completely stopped falling out and has regrown better than ever with no side effects! Has made me a happy guy, even old guys want to look good.
  • 04-14-2010 11:26 AM
    KeepTheHair
    very happy for you man!
  • 04-15-2010 08:36 AM
    Constantine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by vwins View Post
    I have always had thin blond hair but a age 61 I was getting that friar tuck look and loosing hair on the top back of my head, first I tried rogaine, big mistake, greasy, pain to use and after about 6 months my scalp was on fire with no hair gain.
    Decided to try propecia, after 2 months I could see small fine hair, now after more than 2 yrs of use hair has completely stopped falling out and has regrown better than ever with no side effects! Has made me a happy guy, even old guys want to look good.

I have taken propecia for 3months but still experience increased hair shedding..may i know do you encountered the same experience as me?
    If yes, when does the increased hair shedding stops in you case?
  • 04-15-2010 10:54 AM
    vwins
    At 3 months on propecia I did not have any shedding and could see fine hair returning to the bald spot. Hang in there man, my fingernails might grow faster than yours too.
  • 12-03-2016 04:15 AM
    Cookieboy
    Glad to hear a succsess story! I'll look into this one for myself!
  • 12-03-2016 06:41 AM
    thehatman
    Cool, do you have any before/after photos?

GOOD ON YOU!!
  • 12-03-2016 10:35 AM
    k9gatton
    Quote:

Originally Posted by vwins View Post
    At 3 months on propecia I did not have any shedding and could see fine hair returning to the bald spot. Hang in there man, my fingernails might grow faster than yours too.

Could you show some before/after pictures of your scalp? I would be interested.

Currently I take liquid Finasteride. I'm thinking of taking both.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth