Neogenic by L’Oréal

Printable View

• 05-06-2013 03:10 PM
    Jairus
    Quote:
    4% increase in hairs after 3 months - pissing into the wind :)
  • 05-06-2013 03:12 PM
    Dazza
    Quote:
    Lol, this company! It's a shame really, desperate guys will jump on this rebranded aminexil/neogenic and if anything make there situation worse.
  • 05-06-2013 03:22 PM
    StayThick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Lol, this company! It's a shame really, desperate guys will jump on this rebranded aminexil/neogenic and if anything make there situation worse.

I used Neogenic for 3 months and saw minor improvement at the hairline. Stopped for 2 months and saw my hairline get worse, so it actually did do something, at least for me. As minor as it may seem.

I just ordered another box. Won't lie to you. I think it's worth having in my regimen at the moment.
  • 05-06-2013 03:25 PM
    hellouser
    Costs more than RU and has worse results?

No thanks.
  • 05-06-2013 03:32 PM
    StayThick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

No thanks.

Agreed, nothing close to RU Hellouser. That's why I incorporated it with RU, Capillogain and the rest of my regimen.

I wouldn't recommend Neogenic to anyone. However, I think it has helped my hairline. Realized this after I stopped. Kept everything the same but took Neogenic out. I'll see what happens once I start again and get on RU.

I'm hoping RU takes me to another level.
  • 05-06-2013 03:39 PM
    MrBlonde
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

No thanks.

Would you recommend RU as a standalone treatment? I know you are using a few other creams, shampoos and treatments but is RU alone enough in your opinion?

Would it give regrowth near the hairline or just thickening the weak hairs there?
  • 05-06-2013 10:08 PM
    Cob984
    Like I mentioned neogenic also has got reports of helping on HLH forums so while it is pricey and the cost/benefit ratio may not be optimal it 100% is not snake oil,

I am going to add it to my regimen, should arrive this week, will report
  • 05-07-2013 03:12 AM
    doke
    hi guys i hate to put a sock in this product as i bought into it as well but what has put me off is the guy on you tube that works for L Oreal and if this product worked surely he would have a great head of hair which he has not?so i think that a pgd2 blocker may be our next hope or bimatoprost or histogen.
  • 05-07-2013 03:01 PM
    eqvist
    I really can´t believe how L Oreal can **** with the angry bald guys! I will never in my life bye something from fake Oreal!
  • 05-04-2014 06:30 AM
    Plan C
    Has anybody been using this stuff in 2014? Worth using alongside something like RU?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth