Neogenic by L’Oréal

Printable View

• 07-02-2012 02:20 AM
    67mph
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Cosmetic product, no FDA trials, nothing from this.

I thought this site was better than that.

...and with that ladies and gents, the hand of god has spoken!
  • 07-04-2012 08:22 AM
    MrBlonde
    Wouldn't it be amazing if this product actually worked and with no sides.

I know I'm clutching at straws here and there is about as much chance of this working as there is a vegetarian pitbull but can you just imagine if it actually did what it says on the tin (or bottle). Awakening sleeping hair cells.

It would at least tide us over until Histogen or even better be a cure for early norwoods.
  • 07-04-2012 08:25 AM
    jpm
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Wouldn't it be amazing if this product actually worked and with no sides.

I know I'm clutching at straws here and there is about as much chance of this working as there is a vegetarian pitbull but can you just imagine if it actually did what it says on the tin (or bottle). Awakening sleeping hair cells.

It would at least tide us over until Histogen or even better be a cure for early norwoods.

I doubt it works, but im hoping im wrong. Look forward to seeing some real life testing before we automatically chuck it in the snake oil category
  • 07-04-2012 09:40 AM
    Dazza
    I admit, I would laugh my ass of if loreal of all people made a product that actually worked for hairloss. There first hairloss treatment was terrible.

Even if you read the report there scientists don't sound convinced. Too many "hopefullys" and "if this works"

But like I said before you never know, highly unlikely but there is that 0.1%
  • 07-04-2012 01:46 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    I doubt it works, but im hoping im wrong. Look forward to seeing some real life testing before we automatically chuck it in the snake oil category

Won't it be released in September?
  • 07-04-2012 01:48 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    I admit, I would laugh my ass of if loreal of all people made a product that actually worked for hairloss. There first hairloss treatment was terrible.

Even if you read the report there scientists don't sound convinced. Too many "hopefullys" and "if this works"

But like I said before you never know, highly unlikely but there is that 0.1%

Well, not too far fetched either.

Loreal have not only the capital, but the resources behind them to create a viable hairloss product.

If however they were a small start up, then yeah, snake oil all the way.
  • 07-04-2012 02:40 PM
    thechamp
    Give it a chance
    It might be better than nirozil
  • 07-04-2012 03:13 PM
    Dazza
    Estimated at €90 a bottle you would want it to be better than nizoral.

Hopefully more big name company's will jump on the balding market. There is alot of money to be made!!
  • 07-05-2012 02:22 AM
    ferwin
    Since I have my own theory: the price triggers the placebo effect.
    And that is exactly what they intend - & nice side effect on their Balance Sheet.
    f
  • 07-05-2012 05:04 AM
    jpm
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    It might be better than nirozil

Nizoral isn't great, but beacuse its so cheap and you only use it twice a week a 5 quid bottle can last 3 months.

But they are charging 90 a bottle then it better be significantly better than niz

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 03:16 AM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By annastark
05-09-2024 09:19 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM