Neogenic by L’Oréal

Printable View

• 08-09-2012 08:49 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I wouldnt classify it as being a 'snake oil' product at all.

The only way to find out is to try it and find out and document results. We will know by the end of the year if this is "snake oil".
  • 08-09-2012 08:54 AM
    Artista
    I agree Gutted
  • 08-09-2012 09:20 AM
    Tiger norwood's
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I had just listened to Spencer's live show episode 43. They (Spencer and Joe) spoke in depth about the L'Oreal product to be released in September. Ive also researched what I could on the product. I wouldnt classify it as being a 'snake oil' product at all. I hope that it would be something that would overshadow the effects of Minoxidil.

In episode 42 spencer states: with history in mind this will probably not be something major, but he hopes that it will be.
  • 08-09-2012 09:40 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger norwood's View Post
    In episode 42 spencer states: with history in mind this will probably not be something major, but he hopes that it will be.

i guess we can only hope...

its getting alot of press coverage.
  • 08-09-2012 10:03 AM
    NeedHairASAP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    i guess we can only hope...

its getting alot of press coverage.

not the first time some bullshit caught press coverage.... wouldn't even be the 1000000th time
  • 08-09-2012 10:23 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    not the first time some bullshit caught press coverage.... wouldn't even be the 1000000th time

i dont know.
    We'll only know if we actually try it out. I highly doubt this will restore a full head of hair but IF it adds some density then i would consider this product a slight success, and who knows reulsts may be compoundable??

I cant use minox due to sides and the fact that you have to apply it for the rest of your life...this is right up my avenue, just to boost some density in the frontal region.

only time will tell.
  • 08-09-2012 11:00 AM
    clandestine
    Quote:

i dont know.
    We'll only know if we actually try it out. I highly doubt this will restore a full head of hair but IF it adds some density then i would consider this product a slight success, and who knows reulsts may be compoundable??

I cant use minox due to sides and the fact that you have to apply it for the rest of your life...this is right up my avenue, just to boost some density in the frontal region.

only time will tell.

Curious what sides you experienced with minox?
  • 08-09-2012 12:04 PM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Curious what sides you experienced with minox?

My heart felt funny whilst onit.
    i think the term used to describe it is heart palpilations.
  • 08-09-2012 12:40 PM
    dex89
    Quote:

My heart felt funny whilst onit.
    i think the term used to describe it is heart palpilations.

Yes, my heart will skip a beat sometimes. Is this serious??
  • 08-09-2012 01:21 PM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Yes, my heart will skip a beat sometimes. Is this serious??

im not sure...but i wasnt prepared to wait around to find out.

i think it means you may be applying too much hence the systemic absorbtion.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth