Nizoral Shampoo?

Printable View

• 02-23-2011 04:52 PM
    Jcm800
    Can't beat a shower and a hair wash with Nizoral ;)
  • 02-24-2011 10:45 PM
    saniaa83
    check it.
    A broad-spectrum synthetic antifungal agent applied to the skin to inhibit the growth of dermatophytes and yeasts, effective in Candida infections and in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis; trade name: Nizoral; drug class: imidazole antifungal; action: alters cell membranes and inhibits several fungal enzymes; uses: systemic candidiasis, chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis, candiduria, coccidioidomycosis, histoplasmosis, chromomycosis, paracoccidioidomycosis, tinea pedis.
  • 02-27-2011 10:07 PM
    crowningglory
    Nizoral works better if you have itchy, flaky scalp as it is what it is formulated to do but nonetheless, it works fine with preventing further hair fall. Just don't overuse it.
  • 03-21-2014 01:16 PM
    lepke
    better off using regenepure, it is more effective.
  • 03-21-2014 03:43 PM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lepke View Post
    better off using regenepure, it is more effective.

I 100% agree iv been using this for 2 years twice a day and it's been very very effective alongside Revita, but I prefer regenepure DR and NT. The key is letting it sit on your scalp if you take a long shower like me for 20 minutes DR and 5 minutes NT, but use a good conditioner.
    http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/s...A0EF2EBA13.jpg
  • 03-21-2014 04:39 PM
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    I thing combinations work better. I have patients will many different protocol and are very happy with the results. Unfortunately, no protocol works for everyone.
  • 03-21-2014 05:13 PM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Glenn Charles View Post
    I thing combinations work better. I have patients will many different protocol and are very happy with the results. Unfortunately, no protocol works for everyone.

Well said! It's all about trying things yourself:cool:.
  • 03-21-2014 06:01 PM
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Sorry about the typo. I think not I thing.
  • 03-22-2014 11:12 AM
    Artista
    Ive been using Nizoral 1% for approx 8 months now.
    I cant say for sure if adding it to my Finasteride medication has been playing a major part in my hairs improvement or not. My hair loss has been stopped and IS certainly improving since I started using Fin last August 2013.
    Ill keep using Niz' as instructed though. No harm in its usage.
  • 03-22-2014 12:52 PM
    Dav7
    Interesting thread. I've been getting into Nizoral since January, but tbh the only reason I added it to my regimen is because of hearing it's association with Fin and Min as part of the "Big 3". I am well aware of the benefits of finasteride and rogaine, however what is the deal with Nizoral? I'd happily continue to use it, I'd just like to know what exactly it does? Does it stabilise hair loss, regrow hair, thicken hair etc?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth